Greatest Rappers
#1 E-40 I grew up with this man, been listening to him since I was 11. it's funny that most of the east never even heard of him before Lil Jon. I understand it was time to stop being underground but I can barely listen to him now, but everything before CLASSIC!
#2 2pac I once heard a producer say "Tupac & R.Kelly have to be the hardest working men in music. NO ONE does as much work as they do in one session."
#3 DJ Quik
#4 Nas
#5 Outkast & Little Brother. Both these groups, just plain Hip Hop at it's finest. Seriously, look up Little Brother
I have to mention Dr. Dre, not because of his lyrics but just the overall effect he himself has had on rap music in general. I don't think anyone has been more influencial for so long.
#1 E-40 I grew up with this man, been listening to him since I was 11. it's funny that most of the east never even heard of him before Lil Jon. I understand it was time to stop being underground but I can barely listen to him now, but everything before CLASSIC!
#2 2pac I once heard a producer say "Tupac & R.Kelly have to be the hardest working men in music. NO ONE does as much work as they do in one session."
#3 DJ Quik
#4 Nas
#5 Outkast & Little Brother. Both these groups, just plain Hip Hop at it's finest. Seriously, look up Little Brother
I have to mention Dr. Dre, not because of his lyrics but just the overall effect he himself has had on rap music in general. I don't think anyone has been more influencial for so long.
Hey I don't consider anything that came out with 2pac stamped on it after he died part of his body of work other than Makaveli. There was a reason he wasn't putting it out, if he hadn't died it still would've never came out.
Hey I don't consider anything that came out with 2pac stamped on it after he died part of his body of work other than Makaveli. There was a reason he wasn't putting it out, if he hadn't died it still would've never came out.
I love me some Jay-Z but there is no doubt in my mind who the best rapper in the world was... BIG L son. Big Pun is right around the corner too.
I love me some Jay-Z but there is no doubt in my mind who the best rapper in the world was... BIG L son. Big Pun is right around the corner too.
good call with Jay-Z((thats your real lyrical genius))...the "young" MM would have been tough for any artist to battle, the only knock on him is the "voice", the voice(vocal tone) is almost a cornerstone with the great ones...so if we are only going young rappers...Del tha Funkie Homosapien, Safir, and Busta ryhmes...those three would be hard to handle for any artist including MM, and their voice's are far superior to ya boy...
good call with Jay-Z((thats your real lyrical genius))...the "young" MM would have been tough for any artist to battle, the only knock on him is the "voice", the voice(vocal tone) is almost a cornerstone with the great ones...so if we are only going young rappers...Del tha Funkie Homosapien, Safir, and Busta ryhmes...those three would be hard to handle for any artist including MM, and their voice's are far superior to ya boy...
In this family, Raekwon and Ghostface are both powerful story tellers with an edge.
In this family, Raekwon and Ghostface are both powerful story tellers with an edge.
Here is my top ten of all time....
1. 2pac-if someone doesn't think he's #1, then y'all don't really know about hip hop. He controlled every rapper, and the rap game, whatever he said went. And he's still doing it better than some artists.
2.L.L. Cool J-Even if people say he went soft, does it really matter? He's been selling albums above the average rappers pay, and he's done 10 albums (more than 10 years), u name a couple others that's did that.
3.Jay-Z-Personally I like his style back before Vol. 1 came out, but he's consistently been makin hits since he came to the industry so he can't be doubted for that
4.Run D.M.C.-Rap would not be here if it wasn't for these dudes. No matter if rappers have evolved past their skill level, they're the rap logo of the game, they should never be left out of being on top of alltime
5.Rakim-Ra was the 1st real lyricist in the rap game. A lot of rappers that have the flows they do now are because of him, and they might not even know it.
6.NAS-Nas & Pac were probably the only 2 that could tell a story, black struggles, & still make a song bang. He makes a beat/song better by rappin on it,
7.Big Daddy Kane -I would put Big Daddy Kane against any rapper in a battle. Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, any of them.
8.The game-proved he could bust when he dropped 300 bars he can spit to many different beats in many different ways. he put the west coast back on the map.
9.T.I-The self-proclaimed "King of the South". This man owns many businesses and is fast become an icon in the rap era. His latest album brought his popularity to the grid iron map and his lyrics boosts his status no matter how you think of him.
10.Mobb Deep-Queensbridge Finest these two made underground rap in the early 1990's both have very good lyrics esepcially prodigy hes just one hell of a rapper its a shame there underrated
Here is my top ten of all time....
1. 2pac-if someone doesn't think he's #1, then y'all don't really know about hip hop. He controlled every rapper, and the rap game, whatever he said went. And he's still doing it better than some artists.
2.L.L. Cool J-Even if people say he went soft, does it really matter? He's been selling albums above the average rappers pay, and he's done 10 albums (more than 10 years), u name a couple others that's did that.
3.Jay-Z-Personally I like his style back before Vol. 1 came out, but he's consistently been makin hits since he came to the industry so he can't be doubted for that
4.Run D.M.C.-Rap would not be here if it wasn't for these dudes. No matter if rappers have evolved past their skill level, they're the rap logo of the game, they should never be left out of being on top of alltime
5.Rakim-Ra was the 1st real lyricist in the rap game. A lot of rappers that have the flows they do now are because of him, and they might not even know it.
6.NAS-Nas & Pac were probably the only 2 that could tell a story, black struggles, & still make a song bang. He makes a beat/song better by rappin on it,
7.Big Daddy Kane -I would put Big Daddy Kane against any rapper in a battle. Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, any of them.
8.The game-proved he could bust when he dropped 300 bars he can spit to many different beats in many different ways. he put the west coast back on the map.
9.T.I-The self-proclaimed "King of the South". This man owns many businesses and is fast become an icon in the rap era. His latest album brought his popularity to the grid iron map and his lyrics boosts his status no matter how you think of him.
10.Mobb Deep-Queensbridge Finest these two made underground rap in the early 1990's both have very good lyrics esepcially prodigy hes just one hell of a rapper its a shame there underrated
buncha dick bags if u ask me
BEST NFL TEAM IS THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rapper = Eminem/Big/WEEZY/ FABOLOUS / and whoever said LLcoolJ must want to suck his dick bc he blows!!!
-I keep it 100-
buncha dick bags if u ask me
BEST NFL TEAM IS THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rapper = Eminem/Big/WEEZY/ FABOLOUS / and whoever said LLcoolJ must want to suck his dick bc he blows!!!
-I keep it 100-
Tech N9ne blows everyone else outa the water.
he is the fastest rapper alive and has the ability to instantly change his pace from rippin it to chillin it. if any rapper goes to KCMO, they must open up for him because he is simply the best in town
Tech N9ne blows everyone else outa the water.
he is the fastest rapper alive and has the ability to instantly change his pace from rippin it to chillin it. if any rapper goes to KCMO, they must open up for him because he is simply the best in town
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,325
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,809
- MLB Playoffs 5,559
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,449
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,001
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,068
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,303
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,019
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
