*** Wednesday's MLB Plays - June 22nd - Fade or Tail ***
LVL, I had to come out of Covers posting retirement of almost 6 years to comment on the BS you are getting from SJP. I actually had to create a new login because I forgot my old info.
I've never been so insulted the way she comes into threads and creates drama... when no one wants to know any information she gives. Including a review on the Bachelorette!!!
I'm a new Vegas resident and I have been following you for awhile now, and your +25 units says it all. I bet my own games but not afraid to say I look at your picks, as I do with others before I place my wagers. Never once have a blamed you, or anyone else for that matter for losing a bet. It's my money and I'm trying to make money for myself so it does me no good to blame or slam someone else for a loss.
As for the new Covers blogger, I have not read he-she because I'm still confused if it is a girl and frankly, I have a hard time reading someone's blog when they come off as very childish. It would seem to me the Covers mods should watch her posts because they don't come off as professional. Professionalism is how people get respect and it's easy to see this is something the he-she needs to figure out.
BOL![]()
Totally agree with AMSportstalk...LVL, you are the real deal..this Sam or Steve or SarahJPhili is an idiot. She/He of the "hail to the king" Lebron and "Coridally invited to the coronation of the king" when Lebron wins the MVP after him winning it all for Miami Heat. What a joke! Screw the haters, LVL... TAIL, TAIL. Good luck to all the REAL COVERS BROTHERS.
EVIL E
LVL, I had to come out of Covers posting retirement of almost 6 years to comment on the BS you are getting from SJP. I actually had to create a new login because I forgot my old info.
I've never been so insulted the way she comes into threads and creates drama... when no one wants to know any information she gives. Including a review on the Bachelorette!!!
I'm a new Vegas resident and I have been following you for awhile now, and your +25 units says it all. I bet my own games but not afraid to say I look at your picks, as I do with others before I place my wagers. Never once have a blamed you, or anyone else for that matter for losing a bet. It's my money and I'm trying to make money for myself so it does me no good to blame or slam someone else for a loss.
As for the new Covers blogger, I have not read he-she because I'm still confused if it is a girl and frankly, I have a hard time reading someone's blog when they come off as very childish. It would seem to me the Covers mods should watch her posts because they don't come off as professional. Professionalism is how people get respect and it's easy to see this is something the he-she needs to figure out.
BOL![]()
Totally agree with AMSportstalk...LVL, you are the real deal..this Sam or Steve or SarahJPhili is an idiot. She/He of the "hail to the king" Lebron and "Coridally invited to the coronation of the king" when Lebron wins the MVP after him winning it all for Miami Heat. What a joke! Screw the haters, LVL... TAIL, TAIL. Good luck to all the REAL COVERS BROTHERS.
EVIL E
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,251
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,590
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,991
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
