*** Wednesday's MLB Plays - June 22nd - Fade or Tail ***
Good to see you LVL. Being betting all your plays and I have you with 3 POD Streak not 4. You won last Thursday with Baltimore and the day before.
Good post AMSportstalk also read the Slovak sh*t
Good to see you LVL. Being betting all your plays and I have you with 3 POD Streak not 4. You won last Thursday with Baltimore and the day before.
Good post AMSportstalk also read the Slovak sh*t
GL!
![]()
Down almost a dime, and it is only Wednesday. Follow others picks, Bodio, Pool, Kansas, IV, Kama, Orange, MM....went 1-11 yesterday, and 2-7 Monday...too many bets, I know, but when pool, MM, bodio are on Mets yesterday, I bet bigger thinking all 3 can't be wrong, then OAK kills the Mets...unreal!!! Brewers over too last night, many on it, and it goes under...what do I do???? ![]()
GL!
![]()
Down almost a dime, and it is only Wednesday. Follow others picks, Bodio, Pool, Kansas, IV, Kama, Orange, MM....went 1-11 yesterday, and 2-7 Monday...too many bets, I know, but when pool, MM, bodio are on Mets yesterday, I bet bigger thinking all 3 can't be wrong, then OAK kills the Mets...unreal!!! Brewers over too last night, many on it, and it goes under...what do I do???? ![]()
think you will get a 3-0 today and wish you good luck today
think you will get a 3-0 today and wish you good luck today
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,580
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
