YTD Posting: 122-106-6
Totals:51-49-3
Sides: 72-57-1 Yesterday: 0-0 Units Won As of 4/17: +25.62 Units P.O.D. YTD: 35-29 P.O.D.s Won In A Row: 0 P.O.D.s Lost In A Row: 4
Runlines: 9-9 Reverse Runlines: 1-1-1 Game of Week: 1-0 Game of Month: 0-0 Game of Year: 0-0
Useless Fact of the Day:
Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952, but he declined.
Wednesday's MLB Plays:
Boston -1.5 (-110) (POD)
Detroit +100
Cubs / CWS Over 8.5 (-120)
As Always, Best of Luck To Everyone Today!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
YTD Posting: 122-106-6
Totals:51-49-3
Sides: 72-57-1 Yesterday: 0-0 Units Won As of 4/17: +25.62 Units P.O.D. YTD: 35-29 P.O.D.s Won In A Row: 0 P.O.D.s Lost In A Row: 4
Runlines: 9-9 Reverse Runlines: 1-1-1 Game of Week: 1-0 Game of Month: 0-0 Game of Year: 0-0
Useless Fact of the Day:
Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel in 1952, but he declined.
Like the Sox tomorrow as well,Not so sure about the Tigers unless you think Lilly is in for a rough one,been watching the Dodgers the last few nights and they got their bats going again.GL
Like the Sox tomorrow as well,Not so sure about the Tigers unless you think Lilly is in for a rough one,been watching the Dodgers the last few nights and they got their bats going again.GL
LVL, I had to come out of Covers posting retirement of almost 6 years to comment on the BS you are getting from SJP. I actually had to create a new login because I forgot my old info.
I've never been so insulted the way she comes into threads and creates drama... when no one wants to know any information she gives. Including a review on the Bachelorette!!!
I'm a new Vegas resident and I have been following you for awhile now, and your +25 units says it all. I bet my own games but not afraid to say I look at your picks, as I do with others before I place my wagers. Never once have a blamed you, or anyone else for that matter for losing a bet. It's my money and I'm trying to make money for myself so it does me no good to blame or slam someone else for a loss.
As for the new Covers blogger, I have not read he-she because I'm still confused if it is a girl and frankly, I have a hard time reading someone's blog when they come off as very childish. It would seem to me the Covers mods should watch her posts because they don't come off as professional. Professionalism is how people get respect and it's easy to see this is something the he-she needs to figure out.
BOL
LVL, I had to come out of Covers posting retirement of almost 6 years to comment on the BS you are getting from SJP. I actually had to create a new login because I forgot my old info.
I've never been so insulted the way she comes into threads and creates drama... when no one wants to know any information she gives. Including a review on the Bachelorette!!!
I'm a new Vegas resident and I have been following you for awhile now, and your +25 units says it all. I bet my own games but not afraid to say I look at your picks, as I do with others before I place my wagers. Never once have a blamed you, or anyone else for that matter for losing a bet. It's my money and I'm trying to make money for myself so it does me no good to blame or slam someone else for a loss.
As for the new Covers blogger, I have not read he-she because I'm still confused if it is a girl and frankly, I have a hard time reading someone's blog when they come off as very childish. It would seem to me the Covers mods should watch her posts because they don't come off as professional. Professionalism is how people get respect and it's easy to see this is something the he-she needs to figure out.