write up seems like an under to me let’s see
San Francisco @ Atlanta discussion
Been listening to these boys last 2 days, got my juices flowing. If someone told me that this is the best metal song ever made, I would not argue.
![]()
Been listening to these boys last 2 days, got my juices flowing. If someone told me that this is the best metal song ever made, I would not argue.
![]()
write up seems like an under to me let’s see
If I had to, I'd play under. But like Shakey said the weather is pro over. And I think Morton should give up at least 3.
GL
write up seems like an under to me let’s see
If I had to, I'd play under. But like Shakey said the weather is pro over. And I think Morton should give up at least 3.
GL
Got 2 out of 3 bets so far.
Gotta say, Morton is slangin it nasty. He had to of figured something out last game and someone knew it. Too bad for him that Rodon has been on par.
I almost did a small hedge on Giants full game but gonna let it ride.
Might back Plesac tomorrow, good luck
![]()
Got 2 out of 3 bets so far.
Gotta say, Morton is slangin it nasty. He had to of figured something out last game and someone knew it. Too bad for him that Rodon has been on par.
I almost did a small hedge on Giants full game but gonna let it ride.
Might back Plesac tomorrow, good luck
![]()
This is one of those auto bets, easy to bet. Basically just bet Rodon plus money any chance you get.
This is one of those auto bets, easy to bet. Basically just bet Rodon plus money any chance you get.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,317
- Friday 10/02/2026 901
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,177
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,117
- Cleveland Bettors 2,704
- PART DEUX 224
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,647
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,015
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,158
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
