• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Pinnacle is BS

    newmarket
    Jarrett75
    pinballwizard
    RF1
    tmadeR7
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2493
    Posts: 24
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 12:39 PM ET #1

    I want to withdraw $9000 and they are making me doing it 6 x $1500 in 6 days..  

    The last 4 times I have to pay a $15 fee

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I want to withdraw $9000 and they are making me doing it 6 x $1500 in 6 days..  

    The last 4 times I have to pay a $15 fee

     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 12:43 PM ET #2

    Had the same issue years ago. It's a pain but they are doing so to not raise flags for you or them
    Reply
    Had the same issue years ago. It's a pain but they are doing so to not raise flags for you or them
     
    pinballwizard
    pinballwizard
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 11527
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 12:47 PM ET #3

    I wonder if they would let you deposit 9 g's in one shot? 
    Reply
    I wonder if they would let you deposit 9 g's in one shot? 
     
    RF1
    RF1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 3095
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 12:51 PM ET #4

    Nothing against pinnacle for me.. obviously thats bs, but what i dont understand is how they dont have a phone number…?

    all you got is emails to communicate.

    Reply
    Nothing against pinnacle for me.. obviously thats bs, but what i dont understand is how they dont have a phone number…?

    all you got is emails to communicate.

     
    tmadeR7
    tmadeR7
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 3213
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 12:52 PM ET #5

    Going through the same garbage with 5Dimes, the explanation is as Jarrett75 above mentions.  Guess the offshores have run into some problems with Homeland Security over the transferring of int'l funds.  I don't know what in the hell PBW above is talking about, I don't know any offshore that'll let ya deposit 9g's in a single deposit.
    Reply
    Going through the same garbage with 5Dimes, the explanation is as Jarrett75 above mentions.  Guess the offshores have run into some problems with Homeland Security over the transferring of int'l funds.  I don't know what in the hell PBW above is talking about, I don't know any offshore that'll let ya deposit 9g's in a single deposit.
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 1:02 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

    I wonder if they would let you deposit 9 g's in one shot? 

    I made a echeck deposit.. I lost all of it.. Then I made a credit card deposit.. from that amount that when I built my winnings..
    I should be able to do a 9k bank transfer..

    Now they saying it can only withdraw via echeck which is $1500 per withdrawal.. luckily today is Aug 31st and tomorrow is Sept 1st so I get 2 free.. the rest moving forward is $15 fee..

    and I still have more on top of 9k what I want to withdraw.. BS

    I even asked if they can waive the fees. they said no
    I asked if they can raise the withdraw limit   they said no

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

    I wonder if they would let you deposit 9 g's in one shot? 

    I made a echeck deposit.. I lost all of it.. Then I made a credit card deposit.. from that amount that when I built my winnings..
    I should be able to do a 9k bank transfer..

    Now they saying it can only withdraw via echeck which is $1500 per withdrawal.. luckily today is Aug 31st and tomorrow is Sept 1st so I get 2 free.. the rest moving forward is $15 fee..

    and I still have more on top of 9k what I want to withdraw.. BS

    I even asked if they can waive the fees. they said no
    I asked if they can raise the withdraw limit   they said no

     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 1:04 PM ET #7

    I used Idebit before and withdraw 20k   but they changed there policy. They will hold all Idebit and echeck deposits for 7 business days  so 10 days..

    credit card there is no hold which was what I assumed..
    fkn scum bags..

    But hey I have to say they have best odds for betting and high limits so   
    Reply
    I used Idebit before and withdraw 20k   but they changed there policy. They will hold all Idebit and echeck deposits for 7 business days  so 10 days..

    credit card there is no hold which was what I assumed..
    fkn scum bags..

    But hey I have to say they have best odds for betting and high limits so   
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 1:05 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

    I wonder if they would let you deposit 9 g's in one shot? 

    You can deposit 3k via Idebit in 1 shot per pay. But I think the limit is 3k a week so depends on the limit
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pinballwizard:

    I wonder if they would let you deposit 9 g's in one shot? 

    You can deposit 3k via Idebit in 1 shot per pay. But I think the limit is 3k a week so depends on the limit
     
    Jarrett75
    Jarrett75
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 27902
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 1:05 PM ET #9

    Wait till you take it to the bank and they place a hold on the check for funds to clear. Hopefully you are bald and won't pull your hair out.
    Reply
    Wait till you take it to the bank and they place a hold on the check for funds to clear. Hopefully you are bald and won't pull your hair out.
     
    JFS
    JFS
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 14
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2016 - 1:11 PM ET #10

    Pinnacle site has also been prone to a lot of software glitches over the past year.  On many occasions I've tried to post a bet and the page freezes, or the "hot buttons" aren't active and I end up having to log out and back in again.  Very frustrating when you don't get bets in on time because of this.

    Moving on from Pinnacle, they have too much of a 'king of the hill' attitude towards customer service.  And the betting and in-game options are pathetic in comparison to sites like Bet 365. 
    Reply
    Pinnacle site has also been prone to a lot of software glitches over the past year.  On many occasions I've tried to post a bet and the page freezes, or the "hot buttons" aren't active and I end up having to log out and back in again.  Very frustrating when you don't get bets in on time because of this.

    Moving on from Pinnacle, they have too much of a 'king of the hill' attitude towards customer service.  And the betting and in-game options are pathetic in comparison to sites like Bet 365. 
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 10:42 AM ET #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    Wait till you take it to the bank and they place a hold on the check for funds to clear. Hopefully you are bald and won't pull your hair out.

    Echeck back into your account is the next evening.. Only good thing but I would prefer a check bc my bank account doesn't put hold on checks under 20k.. I asked Pinny and they wouldn't do it so I will swallow $15 fee for every $1500.. 1% no biggie pfft it adds up 

    I am gonna drain this account until it catches up with my winnings which will take another 7 days. Hopefully I can keep a pace of +$1500 per day so it won't catch up LOL

    Once it is drained i will make another large deposit via CC so they can't do this again to me..

    I actually like the books who credit back to your credit card like BoDog.. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarrett75:

    Wait till you take it to the bank and they place a hold on the check for funds to clear. Hopefully you are bald and won't pull your hair out.

    Echeck back into your account is the next evening.. Only good thing but I would prefer a check bc my bank account doesn't put hold on checks under 20k.. I asked Pinny and they wouldn't do it so I will swallow $15 fee for every $1500.. 1% no biggie pfft it adds up 

    I am gonna drain this account until it catches up with my winnings which will take another 7 days. Hopefully I can keep a pace of +$1500 per day so it won't catch up LOL

    Once it is drained i will make another large deposit via CC so they can't do this again to me..

    I actually like the books who credit back to your credit card like BoDog.. 
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 10:47 AM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by JFS:

    Pinnacle site has also been prone to a lot of software glitches over the past year.  On many occasions I've tried to post a bet and the page freezes, or the "hot buttons" aren't active and I end up having to log out and back in again.  Very frustrating when you don't get bets in on time because of this.

    Moving on from Pinnacle, they have too much of a 'king of the hill' attitude towards customer service.  And the betting and in-game options are pathetic in comparison to sites like Bet 365. 

    Pinnacle is only good for variety of odds, great juice and betting limits.. I never ever got snuffed on a withdrawal.. I always got my money in timely fashion.. just stupid policies they have..

    In terms of in game for baseball it is not per pitch like Bet365  but end of inning.. and they have it all the way until the last inning giving you -300 to -400 for the losing team to score 1 run..

    I really like the push odds they offer   not like other books.. 

    The NFL teasers they have are sometimes ridiculous.. A -7 will become -3.5   but the +7 for the same game will become +15.5  which is something I always consider and capitalize on
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS:

    Pinnacle site has also been prone to a lot of software glitches over the past year.  On many occasions I've tried to post a bet and the page freezes, or the "hot buttons" aren't active and I end up having to log out and back in again.  Very frustrating when you don't get bets in on time because of this.

    Moving on from Pinnacle, they have too much of a 'king of the hill' attitude towards customer service.  And the betting and in-game options are pathetic in comparison to sites like Bet 365. 

    Pinnacle is only good for variety of odds, great juice and betting limits.. I never ever got snuffed on a withdrawal.. I always got my money in timely fashion.. just stupid policies they have..

    In terms of in game for baseball it is not per pitch like Bet365  but end of inning.. and they have it all the way until the last inning giving you -300 to -400 for the losing team to score 1 run..

    I really like the push odds they offer   not like other books.. 

    The NFL teasers they have are sometimes ridiculous.. A -7 will become -3.5   but the +7 for the same game will become +15.5  which is something I always consider and capitalize on
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 10:49 AM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by newmarket:



    In terms of in game for baseball it is not per pitch like Bet365  but end of inning.. and they have it all the way until the last inning giving you -300 to -400 for the losing team to score 1 run..

    Sorry correction.. -300 to -400 for the winning to team to not allow a run.. or +250 to +300 for trailing team to score a run


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by newmarket:



    In terms of in game for baseball it is not per pitch like Bet365  but end of inning.. and they have it all the way until the last inning giving you -300 to -400 for the losing team to score 1 run..

    Sorry correction.. -300 to -400 for the winning to team to not allow a run.. or +250 to +300 for trailing team to score a run


     
    mikebdb
    mikebdb
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2012
    Posts: 11785
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 6:18 PM ET #14

    with all the bs your just lucky to get it,,,also some sites have limits per week you can withdraw like 1500 or so
    Reply
    with all the bs your just lucky to get it,,,also some sites have limits per week you can withdraw like 1500 or so
     
    KeyElement
    KeyElement
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 23750
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 6:37 PM ET #15

    Some of these threads are really confusing. Like, this guy says it is because of U.S. banking laws that Pinny does not want to violate, but if he is doing business with Pinny he is not a U.S based customer anyway and U.S. banking, wire transfer, intl. exchange and Homeland Security have nothing to do with it. B.S. is pretty widespread these days, but again the Covers Forums lead the way............
     
    Now and then even a BLIND squirrel can find an acorn
    Reply
    Some of these threads are really confusing. Like, this guy says it is because of U.S. banking laws that Pinny does not want to violate, but if he is doing business with Pinny he is not a U.S based customer anyway and U.S. banking, wire transfer, intl. exchange and Homeland Security have nothing to do with it. B.S. is pretty widespread these days, but again the Covers Forums lead the way............
     
     
    trainwreck66
    trainwreck66
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 32543
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 7:00 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement:

    Some of these threads are really confusing. Like, this guy says it is because of U.S. banking laws that Pinny does not want to violate, but if he is doing business with Pinny he is not a U.S based customer anyway and U.S. banking, wire transfer, intl. exchange and Homeland Security have nothing to do with it. B.S. is pretty widespread these days, but again the Covers Forums lead the way............
     

     

    I would have to agree.....if your using pinnacle you are very lucky and that's based on your location.....never had an issue with withdrawals via bank wire within 24-48 hrs... $5000 a week limit....then the fee

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyElement:

    Some of these threads are really confusing. Like, this guy says it is because of U.S. banking laws that Pinny does not want to violate, but if he is doing business with Pinny he is not a U.S based customer anyway and U.S. banking, wire transfer, intl. exchange and Homeland Security have nothing to do with it. B.S. is pretty widespread these days, but again the Covers Forums lead the way............
     

     

    I would have to agree.....if your using pinnacle you are very lucky and that's based on your location.....never had an issue with withdrawals via bank wire within 24-48 hrs... $5000 a week limit....then the fee

     
    mikla
    mikla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 1620
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 7:31 PM ET #17

    I feel your frustration. All these threads on Covers during the years, I've spent here (and a couple before I made my profile, when I was only lurking daily - b4 bodio became a fukking tout), makes me sick to my stommach. Why the fukk should you guys go though all this trouble to get your hard-earned money and often end up getting a silly check, when most of us European guys can easily withdrawal more than (I guess, cuz I've only withdrawn eight thousand USD at once one time) 10 G's with a single push on a button and some confirmation (pic of drivers license and anything official from my bank with my name on it) and BOOM!.. three days later see the money on my bank account.

    Fukk that shit. Move to Canada, eh? They can bet365 the shiit outta it. I hear Vancouver is a nice city *wink wink*
    Reply
    I feel your frustration. All these threads on Covers during the years, I've spent here (and a couple before I made my profile, when I was only lurking daily - b4 bodio became a fukking tout), makes me sick to my stommach. Why the fukk should you guys go though all this trouble to get your hard-earned money and often end up getting a silly check, when most of us European guys can easily withdrawal more than (I guess, cuz I've only withdrawn eight thousand USD at once one time) 10 G's with a single push on a button and some confirmation (pic of drivers license and anything official from my bank with my name on it) and BOOM!.. three days later see the money on my bank account.

    Fukk that shit. Move to Canada, eh? They can bet365 the shiit outta it. I hear Vancouver is a nice city *wink wink*
     
    mikla
    mikla
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2012
    Posts: 1620
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2016 - 7:32 PM ET #18

    And the confirmation is a one time deal. No more.
    Reply
    And the confirmation is a one time deal. No more.
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2016 - 12:10 AM ET #19

    Don't use Bet10.. worst ever.. I won like 6k one time and they kept on delaying my withdrawal. Never got it for 3 weeks. Kept on making excuses.. ended up losing it all back.. every other book i dealt with eventually processed my withdrawal.
    Reply
    Don't use Bet10.. worst ever.. I won like 6k one time and they kept on delaying my withdrawal. Never got it for 3 weeks. Kept on making excuses.. ended up losing it all back.. every other book i dealt with eventually processed my withdrawal.
     
    spivince
    spivince
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 1958
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2016 - 1:44 AM ET #20

    Move to Vegas it will solve all your problems
    Reply
    Move to Vegas it will solve all your problems
     
    guyhopestowin
    guyhopestowin
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2014
    Posts: 6117
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2016 - 11:59 AM ET #21

    I didnt withdraw that much but that is not bad $15 for 1k not bad and in 6 days
    Once i withdraw $700 each month for 12 months it was like a paycheck from another job aaa good old days
    Reply
    I didnt withdraw that much but that is not bad $15 for 1k not bad and in 6 days
    Once i withdraw $700 each month for 12 months it was like a paycheck from another job aaa good old days
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2016 - 12:41 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by spivince:

    Move to Vegas it will solve all your problems

    I wish.. I go twice a year..  divisional playoff and BCS champ weekend
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by spivince:

    Move to Vegas it will solve all your problems

    I wish.. I go twice a year..  divisional playoff and BCS champ weekend
     
    barneybeans
    barneybeans
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2003
    Posts: 9982
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2016 - 1:42 PM ET #23

    No offense but I have no idea why you guys are still using offshore when you can use a local that has an offshore WEBSITE and everything is cash, ATM, bank deposit etc... all in the US.

    If you are old enough to remember it is the same bookie set up from 20 years ago except instead of calling an office in some city you are using a 24/7 website to accept wagers and all types of wagers, live betting, 2nd half, futures, etc..... Payouts are the same, cash in person or now cash deposited in you back account or pay pal, 

    Zerofees, 
    Zero  bullshit, 
    Zero  waiting, 
    Zero begging,
    Zero wondering if you are getting paid.

    The only issue, which is a good one, is that many of these types now are asking for the $ up front, deposited in your account - same as offshore - but different from years ago when everything was credit and you could really bury yourself.

    Do the leg work and get youtrself a real book instead of an offshore pretend that may not pay and also deal with the BS and US gov crap, bank freezes.

    To address another poster,  damn straight the offshores have no problem when a player wants to deposit big $ all in one shot... but obviously the point is: "try taking it out without any difficulty" - not easy. Never was, never will be.
    The pen is mightier than the pigs
    Reply
    No offense but I have no idea why you guys are still using offshore when you can use a local that has an offshore WEBSITE and everything is cash, ATM, bank deposit etc... all in the US.

    If you are old enough to remember it is the same bookie set up from 20 years ago except instead of calling an office in some city you are using a 24/7 website to accept wagers and all types of wagers, live betting, 2nd half, futures, etc..... Payouts are the same, cash in person or now cash deposited in you back account or pay pal, 

    Zerofees, 
    Zero  bullshit, 
    Zero  waiting, 
    Zero begging,
    Zero wondering if you are getting paid.

    The only issue, which is a good one, is that many of these types now are asking for the $ up front, deposited in your account - same as offshore - but different from years ago when everything was credit and you could really bury yourself.

    Do the leg work and get youtrself a real book instead of an offshore pretend that may not pay and also deal with the BS and US gov crap, bank freezes.

    To address another poster,  damn straight the offshores have no problem when a player wants to deposit big $ all in one shot... but obviously the point is: "try taking it out without any difficulty" - not easy. Never was, never will be.
     
     
    newmarket
    newmarket
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2013
    Posts: 8734
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2016 - 1:45 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by barneybeans:

    No offense but I have no idea why you guys are still using offshore when you can use a local that has an offshore WEBSITE and everything is cash, ATM, bank deposit etc... all in the US.

    If you are old enough to remember it is the same bookie set up from 20 years ago except instead of calling an office in some city you are using a 24/7 website to accept wagers and all types of wagers, live betting, 2nd half, futures, etc..... Payouts are the same, cash in person or now cash deposited in you back account or pay pal, 

    Zerofees, 
    Zero  bullshit, 
    Zero  waiting, 
    Zero begging,
    Zero wondering if you are getting paid.

    The only issue, which is a good one, is that many of these types now are asking for the $ up front, deposited in your account - same as offshore - but different from years ago when everything was credit and you could really bury yourself.

    Do the leg work and get youtrself a real book instead of an offshore pretend that may not pay and also deal with the BS and US gov crap, bank freezes.

    To address another poster,  damn straight the offshores have no problem when a player wants to deposit big $ all in one shot... but obviously the point is: "try taking it out without any difficulty" - not easy. Never was, never will be.

    totally agree bud.. plus they eliminate in game betting that can get very addictive 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by barneybeans:

    No offense but I have no idea why you guys are still using offshore when you can use a local that has an offshore WEBSITE and everything is cash, ATM, bank deposit etc... all in the US.

    If you are old enough to remember it is the same bookie set up from 20 years ago except instead of calling an office in some city you are using a 24/7 website to accept wagers and all types of wagers, live betting, 2nd half, futures, etc..... Payouts are the same, cash in person or now cash deposited in you back account or pay pal, 

    Zerofees, 
    Zero  bullshit, 
    Zero  waiting, 
    Zero begging,
    Zero wondering if you are getting paid.

    The only issue, which is a good one, is that many of these types now are asking for the $ up front, deposited in your account - same as offshore - but different from years ago when everything was credit and you could really bury yourself.

    Do the leg work and get youtrself a real book instead of an offshore pretend that may not pay and also deal with the BS and US gov crap, bank freezes.

    To address another poster,  damn straight the offshores have no problem when a player wants to deposit big $ all in one shot... but obviously the point is: "try taking it out without any difficulty" - not easy. Never was, never will be.

    totally agree bud.. plus they eliminate in game betting that can get very addictive 
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,870
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,872
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,177
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,482
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,236
    • Wednesday 2,839

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.