Jizzer 1-0 +158
MLB Play of the Day for June 24
Posted:
#191
Quote Originally Posted by thabeest:
ThaBeast 14-10 +643
Hit Atlanta RL at +135 a couple of days ago, updated my record.
Today (monday) I am on Atlanta ML -123
ThaBeast 14-10 +643
Hit Atlanta RL at +135 a couple of days ago, updated my record.
Today (monday) I am on Atlanta ML -123
What's going on with you, Willbetanything?
Anyways, today I am on Atlanta under 9 -110
Updated record: 15-10 +743
Quote Originally Posted by thabeest:
ThaBeast 14-10 +643
Hit Atlanta RL at +135 a couple of days ago, updated my record.
Today (monday) I am on Atlanta ML -123
ThaBeast 14-10 +643
Hit Atlanta RL at +135 a couple of days ago, updated my record.
Today (monday) I am on Atlanta ML -123
What's going on with you, Willbetanything?
Anyways, today I am on Atlanta under 9 -110
Updated record: 15-10 +743
Posted:
#194
Mrpickem 17-9 +859
Rocks +115
You missed my last post...winner
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100775910&page=5
Rocks +115
You missed my last post...winner
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100775910&page=5
Mrpickem 17-9 +859
Rocks +115
You missed my last post...winner
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100775910&page=5
Rocks +115
You missed my last post...winner
https://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=27&sub=100775910&page=5
Posted:
#196
Quote Originally Posted by SHARPIE77:
11-9 (+170)
Nationals-1.5(+290)
11-9 (+170)
Nationals-1.5(+290)
Excellent thread Idea WBA
Hope all is well, I know how hard work can be taxing though.
Quote Originally Posted by SHARPIE77:
11-9 (+170)
Nationals-1.5(+290)
11-9 (+170)
Nationals-1.5(+290)
Excellent thread Idea WBA
Hope all is well, I know how hard work can be taxing though.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,843
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,229
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 622
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 9,573
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,679
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 611
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,065
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
