Posted:
#1
Rules:
1. Post your single best play. If you post more than one I will not count it. No Parlays!
2. Only sides & totals. I will accept run lines. No prop plays or five inning plays.
3. I will post the top cappers daily, which will be determined by units won.
4. Do not post more than 5 min. after game time.
5. Please post your own lines and be honest.
6. Please post your record plus your total profits. For example John Doe 4-0 +400.
7. This is a lot of work for me so please make it easy for me and follow the rules. If you do not follow any of the rules listed above I will not credited you if you win but if you lose I will record it.
8. If you are not an active poster than I will remove your name after one week of no posting. You may come back but will have to start over.
9. If there is an error with your record just simply post your findings and I will double check it.
The Top 10 Active Cappers
1. Bulls 48-29-2 +2085
2. Weeble5672 47-26-4 +2028
3. Smokenjoke 35-36 +1825
4. Lovinhockey 44-21 +1810
5. JD232 45-21 +1755
6. Creek Poker 40-14 +1745
7. Lionheart58 33-11 +1619
8. NightParrot 41-26 +1578
9. CENTRALFLAGUY 31-12 +1522
10. MrStretch 42-26-1 +1442
Top Capper to Fade
WillBetAnything 31-38-1 -2602
1. Post your single best play. If you post more than one I will not count it. No Parlays!
2. Only sides & totals. I will accept run lines. No prop plays or five inning plays.
3. I will post the top cappers daily, which will be determined by units won.
4. Do not post more than 5 min. after game time.
5. Please post your own lines and be honest.
6. Please post your record plus your total profits. For example John Doe 4-0 +400.
7. This is a lot of work for me so please make it easy for me and follow the rules. If you do not follow any of the rules listed above I will not credited you if you win but if you lose I will record it.
8. If you are not an active poster than I will remove your name after one week of no posting. You may come back but will have to start over.
9. If there is an error with your record just simply post your findings and I will double check it.
The Top 10 Active Cappers
1. Bulls 48-29-2 +2085
2. Weeble5672 47-26-4 +2028
3. Smokenjoke 35-36 +1825
4. Lovinhockey 44-21 +1810
5. JD232 45-21 +1755
6. Creek Poker 40-14 +1745
7. Lionheart58 33-11 +1619
8. NightParrot 41-26 +1578
9. CENTRALFLAGUY 31-12 +1522
10. MrStretch 42-26-1 +1442
Top Capper to Fade
WillBetAnything 31-38-1 -2602
