Posted:
#1
Hi everyone. Since a lot of you are still not posting the way I would like I decided to credit any plays to anyone who can not follow simple directions. I do want to encourage everyone to play so I have been pretty loose about the rules but the truth is that this is becoming too time consuming for me for these who are not posting correctly. I have placed comments by the names of those who need help with posting so if you are one of those people please post it right. The thread Nazi has spoken. GL everyone!
1. Post your single best play. If you post more than 1 I will not count it.
2. Only sides & totals. No run lines. Also no prop plays or 5 in. plays will be accepted.
3. I will post the top cappers daily, which will be determined by units won.
4. Do not post more than 5 min. after game time.
5. Please post your own lines and be honest.
6. Please post your game with the line because I hate scrolling up and down the page to check the lines.
7. Please post your record plus your total profits. For example John Doe 4-0 +400.
8. This is a lot of work for me so please make it easy for me and follow the rules. If you do not follow any of the rules listed above I will not credited you if you win but if you lose I will record it.
9. If you are not an active poster than I will remove your name after one week of no posting. You may come back but will have to start over.
The Top Cappers:
1. Sam90 30-18-2 +1258
2. Meatwhistle 28-16 +1253
1. Post your single best play. If you post more than 1 I will not count it.
2. Only sides & totals. No run lines. Also no prop plays or 5 in. plays will be accepted.
3. I will post the top cappers daily, which will be determined by units won.
4. Do not post more than 5 min. after game time.
5. Please post your own lines and be honest.
6. Please post your game with the line because I hate scrolling up and down the page to check the lines.
7. Please post your record plus your total profits. For example John Doe 4-0 +400.
8. This is a lot of work for me so please make it easy for me and follow the rules. If you do not follow any of the rules listed above I will not credited you if you win but if you lose I will record it.
9. If you are not an active poster than I will remove your name after one week of no posting. You may come back but will have to start over.
The Top Cappers:
1. Sam90 30-18-2 +1258
2. Meatwhistle 28-16 +1253
3. Supraelllas 17-5 +1229
4. Injury88 21-6 +1133
5. Paz-Man 31-19 +1091
6. Betterthanyou 31-19 +995
7. Take-a-Chance 36-22-3 +976
7. Take-a-Chance 36-22-3 +976
8. Jwarner1313 12-1 +905
9. Sabia 13-4 +897
10. Tml4Ever 33-23 +844
10. Tml4Ever 33-23 +844
11. Billyloco 38-23 +842
12.DeadHate 18-7 +833
13.RockieTom 12-4 +821
14.OdieBoy 41-32 +815 Congrats on your marriage! And you are thinking of
posting on my thread while you are on your honeymoon? I am truly
flattered. Have a great time!
15. Josec24 21-20 +800.
