MLB Daily Plays
some bad decision making for me cost a few units. I wish I had the faith to lay -200 sometimes but I just struggle with it. Today I am on one game because Philly hasn't been scoring enough to warrant a runline play. 3 plays today
Arizona +145 first 5 innings
Philadelphia -215
Texas -160
Good LUCK!
June Record: 20-13 + $350 ![]()
some bad decision making for me cost a few units. I wish I had the faith to lay -200 sometimes but I just struggle with it. Today I am on one game because Philly hasn't been scoring enough to warrant a runline play. 3 plays today
Arizona +145 first 5 innings
Philadelphia -215
Texas -160
Good LUCK!
June Record: 20-13 + $350 ![]()
probably my worst week in some time but to pick up $400 with zero money management just flat betting....no complaints
No plays today.
Good LUCK!
June Record: 22-14 + $380 ![]()
probably my worst week in some time but to pick up $400 with zero money management just flat betting....no complaints
No plays today.
Good LUCK!
June Record: 22-14 + $380 ![]()
ok we're back in action with a 4 pack of plays...lets have another profitable week.![]()
Detroit -130
San Diego +125
Texas -1.5 -125
Boston -145
Good LUCK!
June Record: 22-14 + $380 ![]()
ok we're back in action with a 4 pack of plays...lets have another profitable week.![]()
Detroit -130
San Diego +125
Texas -1.5 -125
Boston -145
Good LUCK!
June Record: 22-14 + $380 ![]()
Doing a rain dance in new york....way to show up Detoit you losers...nice work...
![]()
Frntpcktfdrl you are my favorite Blurry Hottie Capper
Doing a rain dance in new york....way to show up Detoit you losers...nice work...
![]()
Frntpcktfdrl you are my favorite Blurry Hottie Capper
Boston was our real key game yesterday and just couldn't find a way to score....today we have 5 qualifiers. We are due for a big day....
Seattle -175
Colorado -1/2 -120 first 5 innings
Atlanta -120
Minnesota -145
Washington -1.5 -115
Good LUCK!
June Record: 24-16 + $335 ![]()
Boston was our real key game yesterday and just couldn't find a way to score....today we have 5 qualifiers. We are due for a big day....
Seattle -175
Colorado -1/2 -120 first 5 innings
Atlanta -120
Minnesota -145
Washington -1.5 -115
Good LUCK!
June Record: 24-16 + $335 ![]()
whew ! that was about 5 minutes short of a train wreck. My worst day . Time to bounce back...
San Francisco -160
Milwuakee -1.5 +130
St. Louis -130
Good LUCK!
June Record: 26-19 + $155 ![]()
whew ! that was about 5 minutes short of a train wreck. My worst day . Time to bounce back...
San Francisco -160
Milwuakee -1.5 +130
St. Louis -130
Good LUCK!
June Record: 26-19 + $155 ![]()
going to make one adjustment. I know milwaukee qualifies and they may very well win the game but I'm not putting my money on them so I wouldn't ask you to either. Scratch Milwaukee
whew ! that was about 5 minutes short of a train wreck. My worst day . Time to bounce back...
San Francisco -160
St. Louis -130
Good LUCK!
June Record: 26-19 + $155 ![]()
going to make one adjustment. I know milwaukee qualifies and they may very well win the game but I'm not putting my money on them so I wouldn't ask you to either. Scratch Milwaukee
whew ! that was about 5 minutes short of a train wreck. My worst day . Time to bounce back...
San Francisco -160
St. Louis -130
Good LUCK!
June Record: 26-19 + $155 ![]()
Bad Decisions......that's what happens when you pick and choose....time to get back on track
White Sox -145
NY Mets -145
Tampa Bay -1.5 +105
Texas -1.5 -145
Good LUCK!
June Record: 26-21 -$135
Bad Decisions......that's what happens when you pick and choose....time to get back on track
White Sox -145
NY Mets -145
Tampa Bay -1.5 +105
Texas -1.5 -145
Good LUCK!
June Record: 26-21 -$135
We started yesterday good but got NO-HIT with 8 walks..WTF...no worries though....we'll bounce back and a very interesting group of qualifiers today with lots of Plus money out there for us.
Florida -1.5 +120
Toronto +130
Minnesota +130
Seattle +125
Good LUCK!
June Record: 28-22 -$180
We started yesterday good but got NO-HIT with 8 walks..WTF...no worries though....we'll bounce back and a very interesting group of qualifiers today with lots of Plus money out there for us.
Florida -1.5 +120
Toronto +130
Minnesota +130
Seattle +125
Good LUCK!
June Record: 28-22 -$180
Thankfully interleague is over....time to open up a can of whoop ass.
NY mets -105
colorado -160
san fran -115
toronto -150
minnesota -160
Good LUCK!
June Record: 32-25 -55
Thankfully interleague is over....time to open up a can of whoop ass.
NY mets -105
colorado -160
san fran -115
toronto -150
minnesota -160
Good LUCK!
June Record: 32-25 -55
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,094
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,692
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,938
- HELP PLEASE 1,467
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,557
- NFL Sunday 7,431
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
