this is absolutely the kiss of death but now that I have all my reports there is one extra game. The same thing happened yesterday with toronto and I didn't come back to post and they won so I'll adjust today....we now have 4 plays
much more like it.....today we have 4
Tampa Bay Rays -125
Florida Marlins -155
LA Angels -1.5 +110
Minnesota -150
good luck!
June Record: 9-5 + $235
this is absolutely the kiss of death but now that I have all my reports there is one extra game. The same thing happened yesterday with toronto and I didn't come back to post and they won so I'll adjust today....we now have 4 plays
Well that sucks....my post adding the minnesota twins last night never showed up so it looks like the "MAN" took a little bit of money out of front pocket federal savings last night but no worries.....5 qualifiers today means payback.
San Francisco -1.5 -120 Toronto -110 Chicago White Sox -135 Boston -1.5 -125 Chicago Cubs -125
Good LUCK!
June Record: 10-7 + $80
Well that sucks....my post adding the minnesota twins last night never showed up so it looks like the "MAN" took a little bit of money out of front pocket federal savings last night but no worries.....5 qualifiers today means payback.
San Francisco -1.5 -120 Toronto -110 Chicago White Sox -135 Boston -1.5 -125 Chicago Cubs -125
Amazing...musoned by the great Jessie Lischt with his 25 ERA......don't you hate when you don't listen to yourself? All morning I said don't bet road teams that can't hit (San Fran)...don't bet road teams that can't hit....and what do I do? I bet a road team and NL at that ...who can't hit. sorry guys that won't happen again....I just knew Cain would throw a gem though and he's at the top of his form cycle. Cest La Vie....4-1 won't be bad
Amazing...musoned by the great Jessie Lischt with his 25 ERA......don't you hate when you don't listen to yourself? All morning I said don't bet road teams that can't hit (San Fran)...don't bet road teams that can't hit....and what do I do? I bet a road team and NL at that ...who can't hit. sorry guys that won't happen again....I just knew Cain would throw a gem though and he's at the top of his form cycle. Cest La Vie....4-1 won't be bad