• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Mike Trout watch! The most overrated athlete to ever don a uniform is back at it

    «First Previous 345 ... 363738 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    FadeMe-_-
    raceman06
    Kapthat
    the1toturn2
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7293
    Posts: 930
    «First Previous 345 ... 363738 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2025 - 4:15 PM ET #51

    @the1toturn2

     I'm trying to figure out if trout was healthy against Max scherzer? 16 at bats, 10ks. Was he healthy then? Or how about against Verlander, 43 at bats, 5 hits, 11 k's,  . 116 avg. Was he healthy then? Or how about Kershaw? 4-23 with 6 k's  versus Kershaw. Those are the only Hof pitchers trout has faced in his career. And he sucks against them. But yet, Frank Thomas faced Hall of Fame pitchers on a weekly basis. Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform. 

    Reply

    @the1toturn2

     I'm trying to figure out if trout was healthy against Max scherzer? 16 at bats, 10ks. Was he healthy then? Or how about against Verlander, 43 at bats, 5 hits, 11 k's,  . 116 avg. Was he healthy then? Or how about Kershaw? 4-23 with 6 k's  versus Kershaw. Those are the only Hof pitchers trout has faced in his career. And he sucks against them. But yet, Frank Thomas faced Hall of Fame pitchers on a weekly basis. Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform. 

     
    FadeMe-_-
    FadeMe-_-
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2024
    Posts: 130
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2025 - 10:17 PM ET #52

    @TxRangers

     I decided to fade your opinion and bet trout anytime Hr 10 units. Thanks cornballan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     I decided to fade your opinion and bet trout anytime Hr 10 units. Thanks cornballan_roll_laugh

     
    raceman06
    raceman06
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 1264
    Posted: Apr. 4, 2025 - 10:19 PM ET #53

    an_roll_laughonly 413 feet Trout. You’re so washed. 

    Reply

    an_roll_laughonly 413 feet Trout. You’re so washed. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 7:52 AM ET #54

     

     

    @FadeMe-_-

     Cornball!! Hey dum bass. I never said Mike Trout didn't hit home runs??!!! If you read correctly, and which obviously you haven't. I said Mike Trout strikes out. And for the record, he struck out again. One hit, one strikeout, .160 batting average. But by all means, keep telling me that I'm a cornball. I challenge you, when did I say Mike Trout didn't hit home runs. I'll wait for your answer

    Reply

     

     

    @FadeMe-_-

     Cornball!! Hey dum bass. I never said Mike Trout didn't hit home runs??!!! If you read correctly, and which obviously you haven't. I said Mike Trout strikes out. And for the record, he struck out again. One hit, one strikeout, .160 batting average. But by all means, keep telling me that I'm a cornball. I challenge you, when did I say Mike Trout didn't hit home runs. I'll wait for your answer

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 7:54 AM ET #55

    @raceman06

     Hey dum bass. I challenge you? When did I say trout didn't hit home runs??? I'll wait for your answer. And for the record!!! It was 387 ft, oh, and something else. HE STRUCK OUT AGAIN LAST NIGHT!! AND HIS TEAM LOST!!!  But I digress!!! 

    Reply

    @raceman06

     Hey dum bass. I challenge you? When did I say trout didn't hit home runs??? I'll wait for your answer. And for the record!!! It was 387 ft, oh, and something else. HE STRUCK OUT AGAIN LAST NIGHT!! AND HIS TEAM LOST!!!  But I digress!!! 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 7:58 AM ET #56

    For you non-intellectual guys on covers who can't read or understand stats. Here were the real stats for last night's game. Trout, one hit, (hr), since that will make you guys feel better to say it was a home run, 1k. .160 batting average and his team lost. And Trout doesn't care that his team lost.

    Reply

    For you non-intellectual guys on covers who can't read or understand stats. Here were the real stats for last night's game. Trout, one hit, (hr), since that will make you guys feel better to say it was a home run, 1k. .160 batting average and his team lost. And Trout doesn't care that his team lost.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 8:00 AM ET #57

    But I'm still trying to figure out if he was healthy during those 16 at bats against Scherzer and had 10 k's. Or, and 43 at bats against Verlander with 5 hits, .116 average. I'm still trying to figure out if he was healthy during those at bats??? But no one will tell me. I mean, has trout ever been healthy according to you guys???? 

    Reply

    But I'm still trying to figure out if he was healthy during those 16 at bats against Scherzer and had 10 k's. Or, and 43 at bats against Verlander with 5 hits, .116 average. I'm still trying to figure out if he was healthy during those at bats??? But no one will tell me. I mean, has trout ever been healthy according to you guys???? 

     
    Kapthat
    Kapthat
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2023
    Posts: 1047
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 8:02 AM ET #58

    att_pleasego       away

    u dont quit playin' cause u grow old,u grow old cause u quit playin'
    Reply

    att_pleasego       away

     
    the1toturn2
    the1toturn2
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 11699
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 9:59 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @the1toturn2  I'm trying to figure out if trout was healthy against Max scherzer? 16 at bats, 10ks. Was he healthy then? Or how about against Verlander, 43 at bats, 5 hits, 11 k's,  . 116 avg. Was he healthy then? Or how about Kershaw? 4-23 with 6 k's  versus Kershaw. Those are the only Hof pitchers trout has faced in his career. And he sucks against them. But yet, Frank Thomas faced Hall of Fame pitchers on a weekly basis. Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform.

     

    You are cherry picking plate appearances to fit you narrative

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @the1toturn2  I'm trying to figure out if trout was healthy against Max scherzer? 16 at bats, 10ks. Was he healthy then? Or how about against Verlander, 43 at bats, 5 hits, 11 k's,  . 116 avg. Was he healthy then? Or how about Kershaw? 4-23 with 6 k's  versus Kershaw. Those are the only Hof pitchers trout has faced in his career. And he sucks against them. But yet, Frank Thomas faced Hall of Fame pitchers on a weekly basis. Trout is the most overrated athlete to ever put on a uniform.

     

    You are cherry picking plate appearances to fit you narrative

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:00 PM ET #60

    @the1toturn2

     Oh really? Is that what you think?? I have a simple question for you. When Major League baseball figures out someone's batting average? What's the system that they use? How do they figure it? Because like some dude said, I don't know baseball. But I'm pretty sure when figuring out batting averages, they don't use PA! Am I wrong? Or do they use PA when they are figuring out someone's batting average?

    Reply

    @the1toturn2

     Oh really? Is that what you think?? I have a simple question for you. When Major League baseball figures out someone's batting average? What's the system that they use? How do they figure it? Because like some dude said, I don't know baseball. But I'm pretty sure when figuring out batting averages, they don't use PA! Am I wrong? Or do they use PA when they are figuring out someone's batting average?

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:05 PM ET #61

    @the1toturn2

     Well dude, it looks like you're wrong again!!! You know for a fact, that batting averages are figured out from Total hits and at bats. Plate appearances has nothing to do with it. But then again, you knew this already. So explain to me,what am I trying to do to explain my narrative??? What am I cherry picking at???? And just for the record. Trout has 16 plate appearances, 16 at bats, with 10ks versus Scherzer. Even though PA's have nothing to do with batting average. But once again? What am I trying to cherry pick again? What am I trying to fit into my narrative??? Mike Trout sucks

    Reply

    @the1toturn2

     Well dude, it looks like you're wrong again!!! You know for a fact, that batting averages are figured out from Total hits and at bats. Plate appearances has nothing to do with it. But then again, you knew this already. So explain to me,what am I trying to do to explain my narrative??? What am I cherry picking at???? And just for the record. Trout has 16 plate appearances, 16 at bats, with 10ks versus Scherzer. Even though PA's have nothing to do with batting average. But once again? What am I trying to cherry pick again? What am I trying to fit into my narrative??? Mike Trout sucks

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:07 PM ET #62

    @TxRangers

     Guys gonna hit 400 homers career this year what have you done ? Has 9 silver slugger awards you’re deaf … 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Guys gonna hit 400 homers career this year what have you done ? Has 9 silver slugger awards you’re deaf … 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:08 PM ET #63

    Trout averages 110 hits, 100ks per season. And trout has only faced 3 Hall of Fame pitchers. You want a real hitter? A big, strong, Hall of Fame, home run hitter, batting average leader who faced a Hall of Fame pitcher every week? Let's see, watch this. Frank Thomas averaged 123 hits, 70k's. And that's versus maddux, Clemens, pedro, The Big unit, Mario Rivera, Billy Wagner, Kevin brown, Mike mussina, David cone, Trevor Hoffman. Trout with strikeout 500 times a season if he faced those guys. But I know I know. I'm trying to fit the narrative. Lol. Trout sucks

    Reply

    Trout averages 110 hits, 100ks per season. And trout has only faced 3 Hall of Fame pitchers. You want a real hitter? A big, strong, Hall of Fame, home run hitter, batting average leader who faced a Hall of Fame pitcher every week? Let's see, watch this. Frank Thomas averaged 123 hits, 70k's. And that's versus maddux, Clemens, pedro, The Big unit, Mario Rivera, Billy Wagner, Kevin brown, Mike mussina, David cone, Trevor Hoffman. Trout with strikeout 500 times a season if he faced those guys. But I know I know. I'm trying to fit the narrative. Lol. Trout sucks

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:11 PM ET #64

    @noahthechef

     No one cares he's going to hit 400 home runs. He's also going to strike out 2500. Those K's overlap the 400 home runs. And his team will be in last place. Go ahead, you can have them on your team. He'll either get hurt, strike out, hit an meaningless home run, like you did last night, on a losing team every season. Because he doesn't care about winning. You can have him, I hope you like being in last place.

    Reply

    @noahthechef

     No one cares he's going to hit 400 home runs. He's also going to strike out 2500. Those K's overlap the 400 home runs. And his team will be in last place. Go ahead, you can have them on your team. He'll either get hurt, strike out, hit an meaningless home run, like you did last night, on a losing team every season. Because he doesn't care about winning. You can have him, I hope you like being in last place.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:14 PM ET #65

    @the1toturn2

     Honestly dude, answer this question honest? If trout faced the rocket, The Big unit, pedro, Mario Rivera, Maddux, cone, Kevin Brown, Schilling, smoltz, Billy Wagner, Trevor Hoffman, mussina, Ryan. How many times would he strike out every year? Because right now he strikes out a ton facing only 3 Hall of Fame pitchers in his career. You won't answer my simple question honestly. But you know the answer! You know baseball! You're a baseball guy! You know how many times he would strike out, you just don't want to say it! But you know!

    Reply

    @the1toturn2

     Honestly dude, answer this question honest? If trout faced the rocket, The Big unit, pedro, Mario Rivera, Maddux, cone, Kevin Brown, Schilling, smoltz, Billy Wagner, Trevor Hoffman, mussina, Ryan. How many times would he strike out every year? Because right now he strikes out a ton facing only 3 Hall of Fame pitchers in his career. You won't answer my simple question honestly. But you know the answer! You know baseball! You're a baseball guy! You know how many times he would strike out, you just don't want to say it! But you know!

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:23 PM ET #66

    9 silver sluggers and you don’t know him don’t tell me he doesn’t care about winning . Lots of hate for someone who sits at home and can’t play the sport at all . Easy to sit at home in your mom’s house and talk . 

    Reply

    9 silver sluggers and you don’t know him don’t tell me he doesn’t care about winning . Lots of hate for someone who sits at home and can’t play the sport at all . Easy to sit at home in your mom’s house and talk . 

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23320
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:37 PM ET #67

     

    Is this guy was in the hockey forum he would have probably started an Ovechkin watch thread at the start of the season saying he'd be lucky to get 10 goals all season an_roll_laugh 

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

     

    Is this guy was in the hockey forum he would have probably started an Ovechkin watch thread at the start of the season saying he'd be lucky to get 10 goals all season an_roll_laugh 

     
    Thatguy1
    Thatguy1
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2021
    Posts: 1374
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:40 PM ET #68

    You talk a lot shit little wimp internet wanna be tough guy,  and this is the dumbest post ever from a little
    coward. Please Post your chump change $5 plays so we can all fade them. Thanks loser 

    Reply

    You talk a lot shit little wimp internet wanna be tough guy,  and this is the dumbest post ever from a little
    coward. Please Post your chump change $5 plays so we can all fade them. Thanks loser 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:42 PM ET #69

    @Thatguy1

     How come people are getting mad because I'm pointing out the fact that Mike Trout has more strikeouts than hits in the past 5 seasons??? I don't get it? I don't understand??? Don't get mad at me because he strikes out and his team is in last place every season. I'm only stating facts!

    Reply

    @Thatguy1

     How come people are getting mad because I'm pointing out the fact that Mike Trout has more strikeouts than hits in the past 5 seasons??? I don't get it? I don't understand??? Don't get mad at me because he strikes out and his team is in last place every season. I'm only stating facts!

     
    Morpheus2769
    Morpheus2769
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2012
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:42 PM ET #70

    Damn Mike Trout must have cost you a big parlay or something to have so much hatred. ?? what makes me laugh your talking shit about Mike trout who is definitely 100% a HOF player it’s just a shame injuries did him in. The Phillies would take him if the Angels would eat about 60% of that monster salary. You must have a real boring life to come into a sports handicapping forum talking shit about Mike Trout. Why don’t you go on X and call Trout out and say all this to him I’m sure his response will be how much money do you have in the bank ?? 

    Reply

    Damn Mike Trout must have cost you a big parlay or something to have so much hatred. ?? what makes me laugh your talking shit about Mike trout who is definitely 100% a HOF player it’s just a shame injuries did him in. The Phillies would take him if the Angels would eat about 60% of that monster salary. You must have a real boring life to come into a sports handicapping forum talking shit about Mike Trout. Why don’t you go on X and call Trout out and say all this to him I’m sure his response will be how much money do you have in the bank ?? 

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:43 PM ET #71

    Fact is the guy will be in the hall of fame . 

    Reply

    Fact is the guy will be in the hall of fame . 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:45 PM ET #72

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     Ovechkin has nothing to do with trout striking out and his team being in last place, the angels. I bet Ovechkin's team makes the playoffs! I don't follow hockey because it's boring, nothing really happens. But I bet Ovechkin's team makes the playoffs. Let's let the season play out, at the end of the season, let's check the standings on the angels and this dude's hockey team. I'll let it play out! I'm not scared of it

    Reply

    @I-Got-5-On-It

     Ovechkin has nothing to do with trout striking out and his team being in last place, the angels. I bet Ovechkin's team makes the playoffs! I don't follow hockey because it's boring, nothing really happens. But I bet Ovechkin's team makes the playoffs. Let's let the season play out, at the end of the season, let's check the standings on the angels and this dude's hockey team. I'll let it play out! I'm not scared of it

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:47 PM ET #73

    @Morpheus2769

     Exactly, thank you, that's all trout cares about is money. He doesn't care about winning, if he did, he would go play for someone else. You're exactly right. All he cares about is Bank. Thank you. Do you think Tom Brady the goat of football cares about Bank??? He restructured his contract every year so he could win super bowls! Did Mike Trout? Nope, all he cares about is weather.

    Reply

    @Morpheus2769

     Exactly, thank you, that's all trout cares about is money. He doesn't care about winning, if he did, he would go play for someone else. You're exactly right. All he cares about is Bank. Thank you. Do you think Tom Brady the goat of football cares about Bank??? He restructured his contract every year so he could win super bowls! Did Mike Trout? Nope, all he cares about is weather.

     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:47 PM ET #74

    @TxRangers

     I think you’re missing a puzzle piece .. 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     I think you’re missing a puzzle piece .. 

     
     
    noahthechef
    noahthechef
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 3272
    Posted: Apr. 5, 2025 - 2:51 PM ET #75

    The guy lives in New Jersey great weather . Hahaha . This guy has problems .. 

    Reply

    The guy lives in New Jersey great weather . Hahaha . This guy has problems .. 

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 345 ... 363738 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,392
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 687
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,331
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,505
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,496
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,227
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,871
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,846

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.