@TxRangers
You are still posting about this shit? This isn't about Trout anymore. You are just an attention person.
@River_fish
And the great Mike Trout with two more strikeouts last night. He only needs 80 more to have more k's than hits in his career. That's pathetic. There's only two players in the Hall of Fame that has more strikeouts than hits in their career. And the great Mike Trout won't be the 3rd. Because the other two players in the Hall of Fame have World series accolades and achievements for their resumes. Trout sucks
@River_fish
And the great Mike Trout with two more strikeouts last night. He only needs 80 more to have more k's than hits in his career. That's pathetic. There's only two players in the Hall of Fame that has more strikeouts than hits in their career. And the great Mike Trout won't be the 3rd. Because the other two players in the Hall of Fame have World series accolades and achievements for their resumes. Trout sucks
@Raiders22
Dude, I appreciate the mature back and forth candor. But this is the problem. You don't get into the Hall of Fame because of "analytics". You get into the Hall of Fame, any Hall of Fame, because of numbers. Do you think Derek Jeter is in the Hall of Fame for numbers or analytics? Do you think Mario Rivera is in the Hall of Fame because of numbers, 652 saves, or analytics? 3000 hits, automatic Hall of Fame, 300 wins, automatic Hall of Fame. HOF doesn't care about analytics. They are old school. They want numbers. Why do you suppose they have only elected two players that has more strikeouts than hits in their career. Why? Because they have World Series numbers. They don't have analytic numbers. And nothing is going to change the old school HOF.![]()
@Raiders22
Dude, I appreciate the mature back and forth candor. But this is the problem. You don't get into the Hall of Fame because of "analytics". You get into the Hall of Fame, any Hall of Fame, because of numbers. Do you think Derek Jeter is in the Hall of Fame for numbers or analytics? Do you think Mario Rivera is in the Hall of Fame because of numbers, 652 saves, or analytics? 3000 hits, automatic Hall of Fame, 300 wins, automatic Hall of Fame. HOF doesn't care about analytics. They are old school. They want numbers. Why do you suppose they have only elected two players that has more strikeouts than hits in their career. Why? Because they have World Series numbers. They don't have analytic numbers. And nothing is going to change the old school HOF.![]()
@KarmaStateU2024
I kind of wish Cleveland would lose too so I could stop posting. But, as long as the great Mike Trout either walks or strikes out and keeps his 240 batting average. I'm going to be posting about him because he sucks and his fans thinks he's great.
@KarmaStateU2024
I kind of wish Cleveland would lose too so I could stop posting. But, as long as the great Mike Trout either walks or strikes out and keeps his 240 batting average. I'm going to be posting about him because he sucks and his fans thinks he's great.
The game literally just started 2 minutes ago and the great Mike Trout has already struck out. He has won me money already by striking out. That was the easiest and quickest money I've ever made in my life. BOY, this dude is terrible. He has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade yet his fans and the media thinks he's great. He won me money, that's all that matters, I'm taking my wife to the movies, LOL. I'll talk to you guys later
The game literally just started 2 minutes ago and the great Mike Trout has already struck out. He has won me money already by striking out. That was the easiest and quickest money I've ever made in my life. BOY, this dude is terrible. He has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade yet his fans and the media thinks he's great. He won me money, that's all that matters, I'm taking my wife to the movies, LOL. I'll talk to you guys later
How can people like this guy in baseball?? He literally doesn't do anything. Come on guys, baseball isn't meant to be played like this. Baseball is meant to actually do something in the game. Not have almost 600 strikeouts and 400 hits, .240 avg. in the last 6 seasons in someone's career. That's terrible
How can people like this guy in baseball?? He literally doesn't do anything. Come on guys, baseball isn't meant to be played like this. Baseball is meant to actually do something in the game. Not have almost 600 strikeouts and 400 hits, .240 avg. in the last 6 seasons in someone's career. That's terrible
Another strikeout by the great Mike Trout!!! Seriously guys, does the guy do anything besides walk or strikeout??? Have he done anything all season? Has he done anything in the last decade? And don't mention the Yankee series!!! There were 22 home runs hit, even the bat boy was hitting home runs during BP!! The wind was blowing 40 mph out. SO JUST STOP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK MIKE TROUT IS A GOOD BASEBALL PLAYER. Analytics or not. What good are analytics when you can't hit a baseball? Why do you think he walks so often? Because he knows he can't hit? Why do you think he deliberately takes a first pitch strike EVERTIME? Because he knows if he swings, there's a 82% chance he will miss. But I know, I know, he's the goat of baseball. He's great, every team wants him. LLL OOO LLLL
Another strikeout by the great Mike Trout!!! Seriously guys, does the guy do anything besides walk or strikeout??? Have he done anything all season? Has he done anything in the last decade? And don't mention the Yankee series!!! There were 22 home runs hit, even the bat boy was hitting home runs during BP!! The wind was blowing 40 mph out. SO JUST STOP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS THINK MIKE TROUT IS A GOOD BASEBALL PLAYER. Analytics or not. What good are analytics when you can't hit a baseball? Why do you think he walks so often? Because he knows he can't hit? Why do you think he deliberately takes a first pitch strike EVERTIME? Because he knows if he swings, there's a 82% chance he will miss. But I know, I know, he's the goat of baseball. He's great, every team wants him. LLL OOO LLLL
I’m no trout fan just someone who thinks your an idiot .Dont tell us about these fantasy bets just post them.Im thinking you and trout maybe shared a special moment together and then he never called.To much emotion involved in this .
I’m no trout fan just someone who thinks your an idiot .Dont tell us about these fantasy bets just post them.Im thinking you and trout maybe shared a special moment together and then he never called.To much emotion involved in this .
So, let me get this STRAIGHT. His team is losing, so he PULLS HIMSELF AFTER HE STRIKEOUTS 3 TIMES. One of the reasons they are losing is because of his strikeouts.He makes 35 million per year. And he PULLS HIMSELF. WHAT A DOUCHEBAG! He is SUPPOSE to be the LEADER of this team!!!??? WHAT A DOUCHE. I AM DONE WITH MIKE TROUT, THE MEDIA THINKING HE'S GREAT AND HIS IDIOT FANS, See ya!!!
So, let me get this STRAIGHT. His team is losing, so he PULLS HIMSELF AFTER HE STRIKEOUTS 3 TIMES. One of the reasons they are losing is because of his strikeouts.He makes 35 million per year. And he PULLS HIMSELF. WHAT A DOUCHEBAG! He is SUPPOSE to be the LEADER of this team!!!??? WHAT A DOUCHE. I AM DONE WITH MIKE TROUT, THE MEDIA THINKING HE'S GREAT AND HIS IDIOT FANS, See ya!!!
@bonfire69
I'm not the one crying, trout is. He left the field when his team was losing. Go ahead. Defend that. Defend the "leader" of the team, the "leader" of the franchise quitting on his team, again. I know, you guys will make excuses on why he left early. Just like the last game of the year last year where he hit a home run, and then quit, he took himself out of the game. He got his home run in the final game, then he took himself out of the game, and went home like a douchebag. He's a selfish douchebag. But you will defend him
@bonfire69
I'm not the one crying, trout is. He left the field when his team was losing. Go ahead. Defend that. Defend the "leader" of the team, the "leader" of the franchise quitting on his team, again. I know, you guys will make excuses on why he left early. Just like the last game of the year last year where he hit a home run, and then quit, he took himself out of the game. He got his home run in the final game, then he took himself out of the game, and went home like a douchebag. He's a selfish douchebag. But you will defend him
Three more strikeouts for the great Mike trout, and then he quit. I told you guys last year trout wasn't a leader. And he just proved it, again. Just like last year on the final game of the season after he hit his little worthless home run, he took himself out of the game. And people like this dude. He's a worthless, selfish, baseball player
Three more strikeouts for the great Mike trout, and then he quit. I told you guys last year trout wasn't a leader. And he just proved it, again. Just like last year on the final game of the season after he hit his little worthless home run, he took himself out of the game. And people like this dude. He's a worthless, selfish, baseball player
Thank you little Mikey for winning my bet for me again. The game just started literally 6 minutes ago, and I have cashed in already. Thanks Little Mikey for striking out like you always do. That's 6 in a row. The greatest baseball player has just struck out 6 times in a row. Please stay in the lineup and don't hurt your pinky while you're washing your hands and keep winning me money.
Thank you little Mikey for winning my bet for me again. The game just started literally 6 minutes ago, and I have cashed in already. Thanks Little Mikey for striking out like you always do. That's 6 in a row. The greatest baseball player has just struck out 6 times in a row. Please stay in the lineup and don't hurt your pinky while you're washing your hands and keep winning me money.
That's the quickest, easiest money I've ever made. Two days in a row now. 6 strikeouts in a row for the great Mike Trout. I know, I know, he's great, he's the best, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
That's the quickest, easiest money I've ever made. Two days in a row now. 6 strikeouts in a row for the great Mike Trout. I know, I know, he's great, he's the best, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
And this is why analytics doesn't put you in the Hall of Fame!!! If you can't hit the ball, your ass doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame. If you have more strikeouts than hits in your career. THEN YOUR ASS DOESN'T BELONG IN THE HALL OF FAME.
And this is why analytics doesn't put you in the Hall of Fame!!! If you can't hit the ball, your ass doesn't belong in the Hall of Fame. If you have more strikeouts than hits in your career. THEN YOUR ASS DOESN'T BELONG IN THE HALL OF FAME.
Analytics my ass! IF CAN'T HIT THE BALL, YOUR ASS DOESN'T BELONG IN THE HALL OF FAME!. But thank you little Mikey for striking out again as soon as the game started to win me more money. Please stay in the lineup, don't hurt your index finger when you wipe your ass after the game. We all know how fragile you are. Your steroids are wearing off
Analytics my ass! IF CAN'T HIT THE BALL, YOUR ASS DOESN'T BELONG IN THE HALL OF FAME!. But thank you little Mikey for striking out again as soon as the game started to win me more money. Please stay in the lineup, don't hurt your index finger when you wipe your ass after the game. We all know how fragile you are. Your steroids are wearing off
Having more strikeouts than hits is pretty common for modern power hitters, and it doesn’t automatically disqualify someone from the Hall of Fame.
A few Hall of Famers with huge strikeout totals:
And some likely/near-lock future Hall guys:
The Hall of Fame is generally about:
not simply strikeouts vs hits.
Now, if a player has:
then the strikeout issue becomes part of a bigger negative profile.
But for elite sluggers, strikeouts are often just the tradeoff for:
Having more strikeouts than hits is pretty common for modern power hitters, and it doesn’t automatically disqualify someone from the Hall of Fame.
A few Hall of Famers with huge strikeout totals:
And some likely/near-lock future Hall guys:
The Hall of Fame is generally about:
not simply strikeouts vs hits.
Now, if a player has:
then the strikeout issue becomes part of a bigger negative profile.
But for elite sluggers, strikeouts are often just the tradeoff for:
