@TxRangers
What is his percentage? Do you know off the top of your head? It seems pretty close.
For his career is what I assume it listed.
@Raiders22
Here's two questions. Do you want to Alvarez or trout on your team right now. Is Manny Machado a Hall of famer? Because Machado stats will be better than trout stats when they both retire. Is Machado a Hall of famer?
@Raiders22
Here's two questions. Do you want to Alvarez or trout on your team right now. Is Manny Machado a Hall of famer? Because Machado stats will be better than trout stats when they both retire. Is Machado a Hall of famer?
Alvarez, because Trout is in the twilight of his career.
But that does not detract from his body of work.
I think Machado is very likely a HoF -- he is very close at this point.
What do you think about him?
Alvarez, because Trout is in the twilight of his career.
But that does not detract from his body of work.
I think Machado is very likely a HoF -- he is very close at this point.
What do you think about him?
@TxRangers
I haven't looked at other strikeout props. Only trout.
Why not? Is it very profitable? Like do you have an idea of ROI or +/- on it for the year?
If it is -- then why not do it for other power hitters that strike out?
Why not bet even more and more as the bankroll builds on on these?
Are the books not adjusting at all?
![]()
@TxRangers
I haven't looked at other strikeout props. Only trout.
Why not? Is it very profitable? Like do you have an idea of ROI or +/- on it for the year?
If it is -- then why not do it for other power hitters that strike out?
Why not bet even more and more as the bankroll builds on on these?
Are the books not adjusting at all?
![]()
@Raiders22
In the past 6 seasons trout has a 36% strikeout rate, for his career, 29% strikeout rate. Alvarez in his career, has a 22% struck out rate. END OF STORY. And for the record, AI, is a bunch of BS.
@Raiders22
In the past 6 seasons trout has a 36% strikeout rate, for his career, 29% strikeout rate. Alvarez in his career, has a 22% struck out rate. END OF STORY. And for the record, AI, is a bunch of BS.
![]()
![]()
That is NOT the END of the STORY -- For Hall of Fame they look at the total career.
AI is NOT BS -- It makes some mistakes but overall is very quick and easy.
7380 PA
1708 SO
23.1% K ratio
Those are not from AI -- they came straight from MLB reference website.
![]()
That is NOT the END of the STORY -- For Hall of Fame they look at the total career.
AI is NOT BS -- It makes some mistakes but overall is very quick and easy.
7380 PA
1708 SO
23.1% K ratio
Those are not from AI -- they came straight from MLB reference website.
![]()
It varies by season and as the post pointed out he is still developing and Trout is late in his career.
These are hard numbers -- plate appearances and strikeouts that they use for their career.
![]()
It varies by season and as the post pointed out he is still developing and Trout is late in his career.
These are hard numbers -- plate appearances and strikeouts that they use for their career.
![]()
@TxRangers
I haven't looked at other strikeout props. Only trout.
Why not? Is it very profitable? Like do you have an idea of ROI or +/- on it for the year?
If it is -- then why not do it for other power hitters that strike out?
Why not bet even more and more as the bankroll builds on on these?
Are the books not adjusting at all?
Again, I am seriously interested in the win/loss total on this and if it is such a winner? Why not others, why have the books allowed this, etc.?
![]()
@TxRangers
I haven't looked at other strikeout props. Only trout.
Why not? Is it very profitable? Like do you have an idea of ROI or +/- on it for the year?
If it is -- then why not do it for other power hitters that strike out?
Why not bet even more and more as the bankroll builds on on these?
Are the books not adjusting at all?
Again, I am seriously interested in the win/loss total on this and if it is such a winner? Why not others, why have the books allowed this, etc.?
![]()
OK, here's what I can gather for the year on Trout strikeout props. I looked at DK today, his prop for "1+ strikeouts" was at -365.
I know that it probably varied over the course of the season, but it couldn't of been by much. Talking pennies here when bets are juiced so high as it is.
I'm assuming -365 odds on all bets, every game, and you're laying $365 to win $100.
In the month of March:
4-2 for -$330
April:
15-10 for +$135
May:
7-1 for +$335
Total profit for Trout strikeouts 26-13 for +140.00
OK, here's what I can gather for the year on Trout strikeout props. I looked at DK today, his prop for "1+ strikeouts" was at -365.
I know that it probably varied over the course of the season, but it couldn't of been by much. Talking pennies here when bets are juiced so high as it is.
I'm assuming -365 odds on all bets, every game, and you're laying $365 to win $100.
In the month of March:
4-2 for -$330
April:
15-10 for +$135
May:
7-1 for +$335
Total profit for Trout strikeouts 26-13 for +140.00
I'm also assuming that on these bets, you win if Trout gets 1 strikeout. As opposed to him landing on 1 is a push. You'd be in a world of hurt if that was the case. Trout has landed on exactly 1 strikeout 11 times
I'm also assuming that on these bets, you win if Trout gets 1 strikeout. As opposed to him landing on 1 is a push. You'd be in a world of hurt if that was the case. Trout has landed on exactly 1 strikeout 11 times
@undermysac
Yes, the bet wins on 1 SO ; it's pages ago on this thread, but TxRangers spoke about this. The books should really reframe the bet as an easy Yes/No bet ; does Mike Trout strike out..
You have to hand it to him. He identified this and capitalized on this bet last year, probably when the juice was maybe only in -100s ? Now, the books are on to it.
@undermysac
Yes, the bet wins on 1 SO ; it's pages ago on this thread, but TxRangers spoke about this. The books should really reframe the bet as an easy Yes/No bet ; does Mike Trout strike out..
You have to hand it to him. He identified this and capitalized on this bet last year, probably when the juice was maybe only in -100s ? Now, the books are on to it.
@Rush51
I looked at other guys props who have more strikeouts than Trout. Like O'Neil Cruz's juice is wild, -480 or more.
It felt like they were all relative to the player's strikeout rates.
Kind of a rough way to earn a living imo. But Trout has been slightly profitable so far. His month of May has been rough for him, striking out a lot.
If I were to play any of these, I'd go 2+ k's, much better return.
@Rush51
I looked at other guys props who have more strikeouts than Trout. Like O'Neil Cruz's juice is wild, -480 or more.
It felt like they were all relative to the player's strikeout rates.
Kind of a rough way to earn a living imo. But Trout has been slightly profitable so far. His month of May has been rough for him, striking out a lot.
If I were to play any of these, I'd go 2+ k's, much better return.
and the goat of baseball, LOL has already struck out. And it's only the third inning. Thanks Little Mikey. And please, please don't get hurt washing your hands after the game. Please don't get hurt drinking Gatorade. We know how fragile you are. Stay in the lineup, keep striking out, keep making me money, keep proving to your fans that you suck. What's the use of analytics, if you can't hit the damn baseball
and the goat of baseball, LOL has already struck out. And it's only the third inning. Thanks Little Mikey. And please, please don't get hurt washing your hands after the game. Please don't get hurt drinking Gatorade. We know how fragile you are. Stay in the lineup, keep striking out, keep making me money, keep proving to your fans that you suck. What's the use of analytics, if you can't hit the damn baseball
Nice game Little Mikey. 4 at bats, 2k's. You are a worthless baseball player. But please, don't hurt yourself in the shower tonight after the game. We all know how fragile you are because your steroids are wearing off. Please don't hurt your pinky on the soap bar. I need your sorry ass to stay in the lineup, keep striking out, keep making me money. You are worthless baseball player and the word is finally starting to spread. You have been fully healthy for 5 years, and your stats prove that you suck. But your fans will give an excuse again this year when you hit 240, 110 hits, 190 strikeouts. BUT PLEASE, STAY IN THE LINEUP
Nice game Little Mikey. 4 at bats, 2k's. You are a worthless baseball player. But please, don't hurt yourself in the shower tonight after the game. We all know how fragile you are because your steroids are wearing off. Please don't hurt your pinky on the soap bar. I need your sorry ass to stay in the lineup, keep striking out, keep making me money. You are worthless baseball player and the word is finally starting to spread. You have been fully healthy for 5 years, and your stats prove that you suck. But your fans will give an excuse again this year when you hit 240, 110 hits, 190 strikeouts. BUT PLEASE, STAY IN THE LINEUP
Just think, in a few more games he will have more strikeouts than hits in his career. And the HOF voters obviously don't like when a player has this in his career. Only two players are in the Hall of Fame that has more strikeouts than hits in their career. So the HOF voters obviously care.
Just think, in a few more games he will have more strikeouts than hits in his career. And the HOF voters obviously don't like when a player has this in his career. Only two players are in the Hall of Fame that has more strikeouts than hits in their career. So the HOF voters obviously care.
One example on what a terrible baseball player trout is. His fans and the media thinks he's great. Well here's a question that no one will answer. If he's so great? How come he can't win a gold glove? And this is just one achievement he can't do! But I'm curious. Why can't he win a gold glove? Well, I will tell you why. BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A GOLD GLOVE. I know that pisses you off Mike Trout fans and to the media. But face the truth. The great Mike Trout isn't good enough. LOL. Griffey Jr was good enough, Bonds was good enough, Andruw Jones was good enough. He won 10 in a row. Even fat ass Tony Gwynn won 5. But not the great Mike Trout!! He can't even win 1. But I know, I know, he's the modern Mickey Mantle. You people are a bunch of morons who like Mike Trout.
One example on what a terrible baseball player trout is. His fans and the media thinks he's great. Well here's a question that no one will answer. If he's so great? How come he can't win a gold glove? And this is just one achievement he can't do! But I'm curious. Why can't he win a gold glove? Well, I will tell you why. BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO WIN A GOLD GLOVE. I know that pisses you off Mike Trout fans and to the media. But face the truth. The great Mike Trout isn't good enough. LOL. Griffey Jr was good enough, Bonds was good enough, Andruw Jones was good enough. He won 10 in a row. Even fat ass Tony Gwynn won 5. But not the great Mike Trout!! He can't even win 1. But I know, I know, he's the modern Mickey Mantle. You people are a bunch of morons who like Mike Trout.
