• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    Mike Trout Strikeouts

    «First Previous 123 ... 303132 Next Last»
    TxRangers
    bonfire69
    River_fish
    7272
    Raiders22
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7101
    Posts: 798
    «First Previous 123 ... 303132 Next Last»
     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 3:00 PM ET #726

    I wonder how many strikeouts and RBIs the great Mike Trout will have tonight? I'm guessing two strikeouts, 0 RBIs. That's massive production. That's what Hall of famers do? LOL according to you guys who love Mike Trout. First ballot Hall of famers average two strikeouts per game and 0 RBIs per game. Those are Mike Trout's averages. So they must be first ballot Hall of famers

    Reply

    I wonder how many strikeouts and RBIs the great Mike Trout will have tonight? I'm guessing two strikeouts, 0 RBIs. That's massive production. That's what Hall of famers do? LOL according to you guys who love Mike Trout. First ballot Hall of famers average two strikeouts per game and 0 RBIs per game. Those are Mike Trout's averages. So they must be first ballot Hall of famers

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 3:08 PM ET #727

    After the Yankees series The Great Mike Trout has 7 RBIs, 33 strikeouts. THAT'S WHAT I CALL PRODUCTION FROM A FIRST BALLOT OF HALL OF FAMER. That's what 35 million a year buys.

    Reply

    After the Yankees series The Great Mike Trout has 7 RBIs, 33 strikeouts. THAT'S WHAT I CALL PRODUCTION FROM A FIRST BALLOT OF HALL OF FAMER. That's what 35 million a year buys.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 3:10 PM ET #728

    Don't worry guys, don't worry Mike Trout lovers. If Cleveland loses tonight,  I will leave you guys alone. I will stop making fun of the best baseball player God ever created. Because according to his fans and the media. He's the best baseball player, and athlete, to ever lace-em up. One little problem. Cleveland ain't losing tonight. 

    Reply

    Don't worry guys, don't worry Mike Trout lovers. If Cleveland loses tonight,  I will leave you guys alone. I will stop making fun of the best baseball player God ever created. Because according to his fans and the media. He's the best baseball player, and athlete, to ever lace-em up. One little problem. Cleveland ain't losing tonight. 

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 3:30 PM ET #729

    an_popcorn only 3 rants this time you must be running out of steam.Trout won’t be on the ballot when he retires because he’s so good he will automatically be inserted into the hall of fame along with a peanut stand in front of his display.That way when you visit the hall you can eat his nuts.

    Reply

    an_popcorn only 3 rants this time you must be running out of steam.Trout won’t be on the ballot when he retires because he’s so good he will automatically be inserted into the hall of fame along with a peanut stand in front of his display.That way when you visit the hall you can eat his nuts.

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2271
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 3:56 PM ET #730

    @bonfire69

     That's funny shit

    Reply

    @bonfire69

     That's funny shit

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2271
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 3:58 PM ET #731

    @TxRangers

     You are a douche. No one says he is the greatest ever. This is all about how obsessed and delusional you are about Trout. 

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     You are a douche. No one says he is the greatest ever. This is all about how obsessed and delusional you are about Trout. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 4:11 PM ET #732

    @River_fish

     His fans and the media thinks he's the goat a baseball. And that's my entire problem and the reason for this thread. Mike Trout has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade and yet the media and his fans thinks he's great. But anyways. It's too late for the strikeout props. It's officially over. The odds are too high. Because the sports books knows he sucks and all he does is strike out. It's not worth playing any longer. I made money the last few years. But it's time to move on. But I will continue to make fun of him and his fans because he's a terrible baseball player.

    Reply

    @River_fish

     His fans and the media thinks he's the goat a baseball. And that's my entire problem and the reason for this thread. Mike Trout has been a worthless baseball player for almost a decade and yet the media and his fans thinks he's great. But anyways. It's too late for the strikeout props. It's officially over. The odds are too high. Because the sports books knows he sucks and all he does is strike out. It's not worth playing any longer. I made money the last few years. But it's time to move on. But I will continue to make fun of him and his fans because he's a terrible baseball player.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 4:13 PM ET #733

    Today's odds. 1+ ( -490 ). 2+ ( +126). These are incredibly low odds for someone to get 2 strikeouts. But then again, it is a great Mike Trout. In a sportsbooks knows all he does is strike out. But it's too high, and it's been too high to play.

    Reply

    Today's odds. 1+ ( -490 ). 2+ ( +126). These are incredibly low odds for someone to get 2 strikeouts. But then again, it is a great Mike Trout. In a sportsbooks knows all he does is strike out. But it's too high, and it's been too high to play.

     
    7272
    7272
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 794
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 4:22 PM ET #734

    Hey dumass, you do know that Cleveland is up 3-2 in the series right? I'll say it again, you need to find a hobby besides being obsessed by Mike Trout

     

     

     

    Reply

    Hey dumass, you do know that Cleveland is up 3-2 in the series right? I'll say it again, you need to find a hobby besides being obsessed by Mike Trout

     

     

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 5:00 PM ET #735

    @7272

     Do you know how to read? I would be careful calling people dumbasses when you obviously can't read a simple sentences. I said Cleveland is winning tonight, so that means the Mike Trout sucks thread will continue, and the series is over. I don't know how much easier I can say it. Then I said. If Cleveland loses, I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread.

    Reply

    @7272

     Do you know how to read? I would be careful calling people dumbasses when you obviously can't read a simple sentences. I said Cleveland is winning tonight, so that means the Mike Trout sucks thread will continue, and the series is over. I don't know how much easier I can say it. Then I said. If Cleveland loses, I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 5:02 PM ET #736

    @7272

     Hey Einstein. You may want to read 717 again. And a few other posts I made on this matter. 

    Reply

    @7272

     Hey Einstein. You may want to read 717 again. And a few other posts I made on this matter. 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 5:07 PM ET #737

    So let me try to say it again so the uneducated Mike Trout lovers may understand my simple lexicon. I told you guys two weeks ago Cleveland was winning the series, and they are. They are actually winning it tonight. But should they lose, I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread and I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. The bottom line. Cleveland is winning tonight, they will end the series. And I will continue to make fun of Mike Trout, his horrendous stats, his delusional fans and the media who thinks he's great

    Reply

    So let me try to say it again so the uneducated Mike Trout lovers may understand my simple lexicon. I told you guys two weeks ago Cleveland was winning the series, and they are. They are actually winning it tonight. But should they lose, I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread and I will leave the Mike Trout lovers alone. The bottom line. Cleveland is winning tonight, they will end the series. And I will continue to make fun of Mike Trout, his horrendous stats, his delusional fans and the media who thinks he's great

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 5:22 PM ET #738

    @TxRangers

     Don’t care about the cavs but let me know when you visit the hall how his nuts taste.I heard a rumor they might even let him have a soup stand.That way you could enjoy his nuts and have a side of his ball soup.

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Don’t care about the cavs but let me know when you visit the hall how his nuts taste.I heard a rumor they might even let him have a soup stand.That way you could enjoy his nuts and have a side of his ball soup.

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34183
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 6:06 PM ET #739

    @TxRangers

     Today's odds. 1+ ( -490 )

    At those odds you are having to win 17/20 to be profitable.  

    Since you are blindly playing it everyday, is this about what it has been lately?

    Or is it higher because LAD is going with a relief-style situation.

     

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Today's odds. 1+ ( -490 )

    At those odds you are having to win 17/20 to be profitable.  

    Since you are blindly playing it everyday, is this about what it has been lately?

    Or is it higher because LAD is going with a relief-style situation.

     

     
    7272
    7272
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 794
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 6:08 PM ET #740

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @7272  Hey Einstein. You may want to read 717 again. And a few other posts I made on this matter.
    As I recall, your original post from awhile back, was you were taking Cle for the series

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @7272  Hey Einstein. You may want to read 717 again. And a few other posts I made on this matter.
    As I recall, your original post from awhile back, was you were taking Cle for the series

     
    7272
    7272
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 794
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 6:13 PM ET #741

    Quote Originally Posted by 7272:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: @7272  Hey Einstein. You may want to read 717 again. And a few other posts I made on this matter.As I recall, your original post from awhile back, was you were taking Cle for the series
    Post 471. Read it and tell me I'm wrong

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 7272:

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers: @7272  Hey Einstein. You may want to read 717 again. And a few other posts I made on this matter.As I recall, your original post from awhile back, was you were taking Cle for the series
    Post 471. Read it and tell me I'm wrong

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 6:31 PM ET #742

    @7272

     He’s busy right now he’s practicing self abuse thinking about salty nuts and ball soup.

    Reply

    @7272

     He’s busy right now he’s practicing self abuse thinking about salty nuts and ball soup.

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 6:48 PM ET #743

    @7272

     Yes I was taking the Cavaliers in the series from the get-go. And it ends Tonight. Cleveland wins tonight, just like I said they were Wednesday night, and the series is over tonight. And at Cleveland doesn't win I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread the same way I said it on Wednesday night. It's real simple guys. Cleveland is winning tonight, the series is over 

     

    Reply

    @7272

     Yes I was taking the Cavaliers in the series from the get-go. And it ends Tonight. Cleveland wins tonight, just like I said they were Wednesday night, and the series is over tonight. And at Cleveland doesn't win I will end the Mike Trout sucks thread the same way I said it on Wednesday night. It's real simple guys. Cleveland is winning tonight, the series is over 

     

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 6:51 PM ET #744

    @7272

     Post 471 says Cleveland Cavaliers series money line. I don't know where the conflict is? And it ends Tonight. Trust me, Cleveland ain't losing, I will be right again, and the Mike Trout sucks thread lives on.

    Reply

    @7272

     Post 471 says Cleveland Cavaliers series money line. I don't know where the conflict is? And it ends Tonight. Trust me, Cleveland ain't losing, I will be right again, and the Mike Trout sucks thread lives on.

     
    bonfire69
    bonfire69
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 11123
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 6:56 PM ET #745

    @TxRangers

     Please do not stop this thread for any reason.an_cry

    Reply

    @TxRangers

     Please do not stop this thread for any reason.an_cry

     
    7272
    7272
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 794
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 7:00 PM ET #746

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @7272  Post 471 says Cleveland Cavaliers series money line. I don't know where the conflict is? And it ends Tonight. Trust me, Cleveland ain't losing, I will be right again, and the Mike Trout sucks thread lives on.
    The conflict of course is if Cle loses tonight, they can still win the series in game 7.And as you said, you would end the thread if they lose the series. Not that tough

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by TxRangers:

    @7272  Post 471 says Cleveland Cavaliers series money line. I don't know where the conflict is? And it ends Tonight. Trust me, Cleveland ain't losing, I will be right again, and the Mike Trout sucks thread lives on.
    The conflict of course is if Cle loses tonight, they can still win the series in game 7.And as you said, you would end the thread if they lose the series. Not that tough

     
    River_fish
    River_fish
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 2271
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 7:03 PM ET #747

    What else would you do with your life? 

    Reply

    What else would you do with your life? 

     
    TxRangers
    TxRangers
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2022
    Posts: 2509
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 9:07 PM ET #748

    @River_fish

     Not much. Go to the movies because it's free. Exercise. Visit my dad because he's 84. Visit my brother, sister-in-law and their daughter. I love my niece. My kids are grown and gone, obviously I see them. That's about it. Oh, and I make fun of Mike Trout's stats and his fans who thinks he's great. 

    Reply

    @River_fish

     Not much. Go to the movies because it's free. Exercise. Visit my dad because he's 84. Visit my brother, sister-in-law and their daughter. I love my niece. My kids are grown and gone, obviously I see them. That's about it. Oh, and I make fun of Mike Trout's stats and his fans who thinks he's great. 

     
    Rush51
    Rush51
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 8841
    Posted: May. 15, 2026 - 11:16 PM ET #749

    This bet is another winner !  an_cheers

    Even if it's not bet, it helps expose the fraud that is Mike Trout 

    Reply

    This bet is another winner !  an_cheers

    Even if it's not bet, it helps expose the fraud that is Mike Trout 

     
     
    norronpatron
    norronpatron
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 32
    Posted: May. 16, 2026 - 10:35 AM ET #750

    you know whos another fraud...donovan mitchell...start another thread...donovan 1st round peaker

    Reply

    you know whos another fraud...donovan mitchell...start another thread...donovan 1st round peaker

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 123 ... 303132 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 497
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,111
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,501
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,723
    • NFL Sunday 6,987
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,101
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,239

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.