Theres no Jesus either by the way ![]()
Not trying to start an argument at all but what this dude says has no impact on the games. In that case we'd all be rooting FOR our teams and we'd win a huge percentage of our bets because of "the karma!!!!!"
Theres no Jesus either by the way ![]()
Not trying to start an argument at all but what this dude says has no impact on the games. In that case we'd all be rooting FOR our teams and we'd win a huge percentage of our bets because of "the karma!!!!!"
Theres no Jesus either by the way ![]()
Not trying to start an argument at all but what this dude says has no impact on the games. In that case we'd all be rooting FOR our teams and we'd win a huge percentage of our bets because of "the karma!!!!!"
Theres no Jesus either by the way ![]()
Not trying to start an argument at all but what this dude says has no impact on the games. In that case we'd all be rooting FOR our teams and we'd win a huge percentage of our bets because of "the karma!!!!!"
Theres no Jesus either by the way ![]()
Not trying to start an argument at all but what this dude says has no impact on the games. In that case we'd all be rooting FOR our teams and we'd win a huge percentage of our bets because of "the karma!!!!!"
Wisconsin buddy!!!! I live in california but Im actually in North Dakota right now for a few months on work and its pretty brutal up here as far as the weed situation lol.
![]()
Wisconsin buddy!!!! I live in california but Im actually in North Dakota right now for a few months on work and its pretty brutal up here as far as the weed situation lol.
![]()
I havent smoked anything in like 3 months because I had to get drug tested for this job up here and I dont really smoke like I used to anymore since my kid was born 5 years ago but I was a daily burner from like 16 yrs old till I was like 28 (Im 34 now). I still would like to on occasion but Ive got shit in my life headed in a pretty good direction right now with this job and all the opportunities up here in North Dakota so its no big deal. But . . . . .Im up here all alone and when theres nothing to do after work, which is like every day lol, all I think about is getting blasted LOLOLOL.
![]()
I havent smoked anything in like 3 months because I had to get drug tested for this job up here and I dont really smoke like I used to anymore since my kid was born 5 years ago but I was a daily burner from like 16 yrs old till I was like 28 (Im 34 now). I still would like to on occasion but Ive got shit in my life headed in a pretty good direction right now with this job and all the opportunities up here in North Dakota so its no big deal. But . . . . .Im up here all alone and when theres nothing to do after work, which is like every day lol, all I think about is getting blasted LOLOLOL.
![]()
