Thank fricking GOD!!! Doc you had to make this more than it needed to be but under 4.5 for first 5 cashes. So I am up 4 units today and I need it as I have 3 units on MIN and they are currently down 3-1 (thanks Liriano). Good luck everyone and I will be rooting for you Blue Jay backers as that was my initial lean last night too!!! BOL!!!
Thank fricking GOD!!! Doc you had to make this more than it needed to be but under 4.5 for first 5 cashes. So I am up 4 units today and I need it as I have 3 units on MIN and they are currently down 3-1 (thanks Liriano). Good luck everyone and I will be rooting for you Blue Jay backers as that was my initial lean last night too!!! BOL!!!
Jayz' have guys who can hit, they're no. 1 defensively, they've just gotta' get their pitching staff healthy and back in form. Hey, it's tuff in the AL EAST...
"I'm afraid all we may have done is awakened a sleeping giant."
Jayz' have guys who can hit, they're no. 1 defensively, they've just gotta' get their pitching staff healthy and back in form. Hey, it's tuff in the AL EAST...