• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 383940 ... 361362363 Next Last»
    fubah2
    the_grind
    Im_Chasing
    Premian
    OO7CRUSHER
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 450655
    Posts: 9061
    «First Previous 383940 ... 361362363 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 5:08 PM ET #926

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 The line on the Reds has dropped to -105, and the line on the Orioles to -108.  Does that make them more attractive or are they still too high?

    I'm backing off those and backing off GIANTS too, and will just watch for in-game possibilities.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 The line on the Reds has dropped to -105, and the line on the Orioles to -108.  Does that make them more attractive or are they still too high?

    I'm backing off those and backing off GIANTS too, and will just watch for in-game possibilities.

     
    the_grind
    the_grind
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2012
    Posts: 1263
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 5:21 PM ET #927

    One of the best threads here period. Thanks Fu

    Reply

    One of the best threads here period. Thanks Fu

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14773
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 5:30 PM ET #928

    @fubah2

     Love the BrewCrew today. Talk about "value" plays

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Love the BrewCrew today. Talk about "value" plays

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 5:31 PM ET #929

    @fubah2

    What's wierd is all of my picks are away teams.  Cardinals, Giants, Tigers, Reds, Orioles.  Can that still work out in the long run, or do I have to mix in some home teams?

    Reply

    @fubah2

    What's wierd is all of my picks are away teams.  Cardinals, Giants, Tigers, Reds, Orioles.  Can that still work out in the long run, or do I have to mix in some home teams?

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 5:51 PM ET #930

    Quote Originally Posted by dgonz21:

    Question fubah2 - as I frequently monitor your forum…. based on unit amount,  how much units would u rate your 1) regular bets 2) value bets 3) BB

    Hi! Good Q for any capper actually, 

    ....but "units" are a measure of $$$ betting amount -- not a "rating" or evaluation of confidence per se.

    My higher "rated" bets, ie, *Best Bets I feel more confident in their chances of winning could contain wagers from as little as 1.25 X my usual $$ amount to maybe even as high as 10 X my usual $$ amount. It's highly subjective based on separate individual cases.

    That said, I typically bet my usual $$ amount consistently on all bets including the 50-50 coinflipper "value" bets, roughly risking 3% of my bankroll on each, but significantly more $$$ on higher rated bets - completely dependent on how much stronger I feel on any given *Best Bet...

    I have bets every week which are evaluated as stronger than normal plays but fall just short of making the grade as *Best Bets per se, and I will still bet a little more on those too.

    an_light If I was to offer advice on bet amounts, crucial to the issue is one's personally documented WIN-LOSS record in every sub-category of bet.  I will NOT wager more $$$ on any bet unless I KNOW FOR A FACT (documented) that my actual win rate % is consistently good in that category (ie, totals, sides, props, etc.)

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dgonz21:

    Question fubah2 - as I frequently monitor your forum…. based on unit amount,  how much units would u rate your 1) regular bets 2) value bets 3) BB

    Hi! Good Q for any capper actually, 

    ....but "units" are a measure of $$$ betting amount -- not a "rating" or evaluation of confidence per se.

    My higher "rated" bets, ie, *Best Bets I feel more confident in their chances of winning could contain wagers from as little as 1.25 X my usual $$ amount to maybe even as high as 10 X my usual $$ amount. It's highly subjective based on separate individual cases.

    That said, I typically bet my usual $$ amount consistently on all bets including the 50-50 coinflipper "value" bets, roughly risking 3% of my bankroll on each, but significantly more $$$ on higher rated bets - completely dependent on how much stronger I feel on any given *Best Bet...

    I have bets every week which are evaluated as stronger than normal plays but fall just short of making the grade as *Best Bets per se, and I will still bet a little more on those too.

    an_light If I was to offer advice on bet amounts, crucial to the issue is one's personally documented WIN-LOSS record in every sub-category of bet.  I will NOT wager more $$$ on any bet unless I KNOW FOR A FACT (documented) that my actual win rate % is consistently good in that category (ie, totals, sides, props, etc.)

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 5:51 PM ET #931

    Quote Originally Posted by dgonz21:

    Question fubah2 - as I frequently monitor your forum…. based on unit amount,  how much units would u rate your 1) regular bets 2) value bets 3) BB

    Hi! Good Q for any capper actually, 

    ....but "units" are a measure of $$$ betting amount -- not a "rating" or evaluation of confidence per se.

    My higher "rated" bets, ie, *Best Bets I feel more confident in their chances of winning could contain wagers from as little as 1.25 X my usual $$ amount to maybe even as high as 10 X my usual $$ amount. It's highly subjective based on separate individual cases.

    That said, I typically bet my usual $$ amount consistently on all bets including the 50-50 coinflipper "value" bets, roughly risking 3% of my bankroll on each, but significantly more $$$ on higher rated bets - completely dependent on how much stronger I feel on any given *Best Bet...

    I have bets every week which are evaluated as stronger than normal plays but fall just short of making the grade as *Best Bets per se, and I will still bet a little more on those too.

    an_light If I was to offer advice on bet amounts, crucial to the issue is one's personally documented WIN-LOSS record in every sub-category of bet.  I will NOT wager more $$$ on any bet unless I KNOW FOR A FACT (documented) that my actual win rate % is consistently good in that category (ie, totals, sides, props, etc.)

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dgonz21:

    Question fubah2 - as I frequently monitor your forum…. based on unit amount,  how much units would u rate your 1) regular bets 2) value bets 3) BB

    Hi! Good Q for any capper actually, 

    ....but "units" are a measure of $$$ betting amount -- not a "rating" or evaluation of confidence per se.

    My higher "rated" bets, ie, *Best Bets I feel more confident in their chances of winning could contain wagers from as little as 1.25 X my usual $$ amount to maybe even as high as 10 X my usual $$ amount. It's highly subjective based on separate individual cases.

    That said, I typically bet my usual $$ amount consistently on all bets including the 50-50 coinflipper "value" bets, roughly risking 3% of my bankroll on each, but significantly more $$$ on higher rated bets - completely dependent on how much stronger I feel on any given *Best Bet...

    I have bets every week which are evaluated as stronger than normal plays but fall just short of making the grade as *Best Bets per se, and I will still bet a little more on those too.

    an_light If I was to offer advice on bet amounts, crucial to the issue is one's personally documented WIN-LOSS record in every sub-category of bet.  I will NOT wager more $$$ on any bet unless I KNOW FOR A FACT (documented) that my actual win rate % is consistently good in that category (ie, totals, sides, props, etc.)

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:03 PM ET #932

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 What's wierd is all of my picks are away teams.  Cardinals, Giants, Tigers, Reds, Orioles.  Can that still work out in the long run, or do I have to mix in some home teams?
    Of course it varies, subjectively with each given game/bet....it's just random chance that some days seem to have more raodies with higher chances of covering....

    Check out this covers.com page for clues:

    https://www.covers.com/sport/baseball/mlb/league-trends/seasontodate

     

    We see that home teams barely win more than roadies! Actually this is typically true in MLB - as the homefield advantage is apparently incredibly small, especially compared to sports like football or college hoops.  So the fact that one might have  a lot of roadies selected on any given day shouldn't be alarming...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 What's wierd is all of my picks are away teams.  Cardinals, Giants, Tigers, Reds, Orioles.  Can that still work out in the long run, or do I have to mix in some home teams?
    Of course it varies, subjectively with each given game/bet....it's just random chance that some days seem to have more raodies with higher chances of covering....

    Check out this covers.com page for clues:

    https://www.covers.com/sport/baseball/mlb/league-trends/seasontodate

     

    We see that home teams barely win more than roadies! Actually this is typically true in MLB - as the homefield advantage is apparently incredibly small, especially compared to sports like football or college hoops.  So the fact that one might have  a lot of roadies selected on any given day shouldn't be alarming...

     
    OO7CRUSHER
    OO7CRUSHER
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 16806
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:11 PM ET #933

    @fubah2

     clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

     clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:21 PM ET #934

    Quote Originally Posted by the_grind:

    One of the best threads here period. Thanks Fu

    @the_grind

    Thank you! peace_5  Appreciated! Nice of you to say.....but we should note that there are a number of very experienced baseball cappers on this forum who can also provide excellent insights into capping baseball, perhaps differing from mine, and I recommend newbies visit their threads too and query them for insights on aspects of betting MLB or specific games.  

    an_lightThese experienced MLB forum members come to mind but not limited to them (as I apologize in advance if I miss anyone but I've been away for 3 years and I don't recognize a lot of names)......but one would be remiss if he did not follow/check these guys out (no particular order):

    steveA2009

    KeyElement

    wolfeman3

    coloneljim

    weeble5672

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by the_grind:

    One of the best threads here period. Thanks Fu

    @the_grind

    Thank you! peace_5  Appreciated! Nice of you to say.....but we should note that there are a number of very experienced baseball cappers on this forum who can also provide excellent insights into capping baseball, perhaps differing from mine, and I recommend newbies visit their threads too and query them for insights on aspects of betting MLB or specific games.  

    an_lightThese experienced MLB forum members come to mind but not limited to them (as I apologize in advance if I miss anyone but I've been away for 3 years and I don't recognize a lot of names)......but one would be remiss if he did not follow/check these guys out (no particular order):

    steveA2009

    KeyElement

    wolfeman3

    coloneljim

    weeble5672

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:22 PM ET #935

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    @fubah2  Love the BrewCrew today. Talk about "value" plays
    Pitching change......Wilson out, Koenig in (reliever)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    @fubah2  Love the BrewCrew today. Talk about "value" plays
    Pitching change......Wilson out, Koenig in (reliever)

     
    yourpalhal
    yourpalhal
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 314
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:24 PM ET #936

    an_cheers

    Reply

    an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:27 PM ET #937

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by the_grind: One of the best threads here period. Thanks Fu

     

    Thank you! peace_5  Appreciated! Nice of you to say.....but we should note that there are a number of very experienced baseball cappers on this forum who can also provide excellent insights into capping baseball, perhaps differing from mine, and I recommend newbies visit their threads too and query them for insights on aspects of betting MLB or specific games.  

    an_lightThese experienced MLB forum members come to mind but not limited to them (as I apologize in advance if I miss anyone but I've been away for 3 years and I don't recognize a lot of names)......but one would be remiss if he did not follow/check these guys out (no particular order):

    steveA2009

    KeyElement

    wolfeman3

    coloneljim

    weeble5672

    an_lightFellas, if I missed anyone that should be included, please feel free to add!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by the_grind: One of the best threads here period. Thanks Fu

     

    Thank you! peace_5  Appreciated! Nice of you to say.....but we should note that there are a number of very experienced baseball cappers on this forum who can also provide excellent insights into capping baseball, perhaps differing from mine, and I recommend newbies visit their threads too and query them for insights on aspects of betting MLB or specific games.  

    an_lightThese experienced MLB forum members come to mind but not limited to them (as I apologize in advance if I miss anyone but I've been away for 3 years and I don't recognize a lot of names)......but one would be remiss if he did not follow/check these guys out (no particular order):

    steveA2009

    KeyElement

    wolfeman3

    coloneljim

    weeble5672

    an_lightFellas, if I missed anyone that should be included, please feel free to add!

     
    Adram805
    Adram805
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:38 PM ET #938

    You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. 

    Reply

    You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:39 PM ET #939

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805:

    You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets.
    Sounds good. Thanks.

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805:

    You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets.
    Sounds good. Thanks.

     

     

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:41 PM ET #940

    an_blowhorn  MILLER (Lefty!!reliever) just finally got inserted as starter for GIANTS, although I suspect HOWARD (R) may get a lot of relief duty too...

     

     

    an_police DBACKS typically hit lefties VERY WELL!!!!!     I'm passing...

     

     

    an_light Also, there are no HOT STREAK pitchers to be concerned about today...

     

     

    Reply

    an_blowhorn  MILLER (Lefty!!reliever) just finally got inserted as starter for GIANTS, although I suspect HOWARD (R) may get a lot of relief duty too...

     

     

    an_police DBACKS typically hit lefties VERY WELL!!!!!     I'm passing...

     

     

    an_light Also, there are no HOT STREAK pitchers to be concerned about today...

     

     

     
    Adram805
    Adram805
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2023
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 6:56 PM ET #941

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805: You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. Sounds good. Thanks.


     

    Of course it goes without saying you are definitely on that list FUBAH. I come in your thread everyday and love all the information you provide. The quality and dedication is unmatched here. It’s much appreciated and keep up the good work man. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805: You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. Sounds good. Thanks.


     

    Of course it goes without saying you are definitely on that list FUBAH. I come in your thread everyday and love all the information you provide. The quality and dedication is unmatched here. It’s much appreciated and keep up the good work man. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 7:38 PM ET #942

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Adram805: You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. Sounds good. Thanks.  

     

    Of course it goes without saying you are definitely on that list FUBAH. I come in your thread everyday and love all the information you provide. The quality and dedication is unmatched here. It’s much appreciated and keep up the good work man.

    @Adram805

     Thank you!!! peace_5

     

     

    @yourpalhal  peace_5

    @OO7CRUSHER peace_5

    @Im_Chasing peace_5

    @Premian  peace_5

    @the_grind  peace_5

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Adram805: You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. Sounds good. Thanks.  

     

    Of course it goes without saying you are definitely on that list FUBAH. I come in your thread everyday and love all the information you provide. The quality and dedication is unmatched here. It’s much appreciated and keep up the good work man.

    @Adram805

     Thank you!!! peace_5

     

     

    @yourpalhal  peace_5

    @OO7CRUSHER peace_5

    @Im_Chasing peace_5

    @Premian  peace_5

    @the_grind  peace_5

     

     

     
    insatiable
    insatiable
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 36896
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 9:31 PM ET #943

    @fubah2

     cloveran_cheers

    Reply

    @fubah2

     cloveran_cheers

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 10:06 PM ET #944

    @fubah2

    Spencer Howard is pitching now in the bottom of the second, but the Giants haven't gotten a hit yet against Nelson.  Looks pretty bad.  Probably best to avoid, like you did.

    Reply

    @fubah2

    Spencer Howard is pitching now in the bottom of the second, but the Giants haven't gotten a hit yet against Nelson.  Looks pretty bad.  Probably best to avoid, like you did.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 10:48 PM ET #945

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 Spencer Howard is pitching now in the bottom of the second, but the Giants haven't gotten a hit yet against Nelson.  Looks pretty bad.  Probably best to avoid, like you did.

    @Premian

     Yeah....... I have this thing about "puzzling uncertainty" such as who the SP will beconfused..... When that happens, or FTM, other puzzling uncertainties like injuries/player status, etc, I just say to myself

    "I don't need this; there are other games to look at"

    In my rookie past I used to make the mistake (stubbornly and often, I am ashamed to admit) of trying to outsmart "uncertainty" and make a correct GUESS......Well, once "guessing" gets involved and overrides common sense, you can quickly figure out that did not end well for me.  And yet, after reloading my bankroll with more money from my savings account, sure enough I  INSISTED on shoving my fingers into a LIVE electrical socket again and again and again before it finally dawned on me to STOP .... and either bet when I am confident with my choices or PASS....no guessing!!!!.....an often overlooked tool in the capper's arsenal that can save him from a lot of unnecessary losses (passing!!)

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 Spencer Howard is pitching now in the bottom of the second, but the Giants haven't gotten a hit yet against Nelson.  Looks pretty bad.  Probably best to avoid, like you did.

    @Premian

     Yeah....... I have this thing about "puzzling uncertainty" such as who the SP will beconfused..... When that happens, or FTM, other puzzling uncertainties like injuries/player status, etc, I just say to myself

    "I don't need this; there are other games to look at"

    In my rookie past I used to make the mistake (stubbornly and often, I am ashamed to admit) of trying to outsmart "uncertainty" and make a correct GUESS......Well, once "guessing" gets involved and overrides common sense, you can quickly figure out that did not end well for me.  And yet, after reloading my bankroll with more money from my savings account, sure enough I  INSISTED on shoving my fingers into a LIVE electrical socket again and again and again before it finally dawned on me to STOP .... and either bet when I am confident with my choices or PASS....no guessing!!!!.....an often overlooked tool in the capper's arsenal that can save him from a lot of unnecessary losses (passing!!)

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 10:49 PM ET #946

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 What's wierd is all of my picks are away teams.  Cardinals, Giants, Tigers, Reds, Orioles.  Can that still work out in the long run, or do I have to mix in some home teams?
    Giants game a long way from being over in the 5th of a one score game....plus you look good with all your other bets! an_clap

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 What's wierd is all of my picks are away teams.  Cardinals, Giants, Tigers, Reds, Orioles.  Can that still work out in the long run, or do I have to mix in some home teams?
    Giants game a long way from being over in the 5th of a one score game....plus you look good with all your other bets! an_clap

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 10:55 PM ET #947

    @fubah2

    Yeah, the Cards might lose though.  Thanks for all the info.  I'll try to pass on too much uncertainty from now on.

    I doubled on the Cards and went 1.5x on the Reds.  From now on, I'll either go 1 Unit or 1.5 Units.

    Nelson absolutely crushed the Giants.  That I don't understand.

    Reply

    @fubah2

    Yeah, the Cards might lose though.  Thanks for all the info.  I'll try to pass on too much uncertainty from now on.

    I doubled on the Cards and went 1.5x on the Reds.  From now on, I'll either go 1 Unit or 1.5 Units.

    Nelson absolutely crushed the Giants.  That I don't understand.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 10:59 PM ET #948

    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable:

    @fubah2

    cloveran_cheers

     

    @insatiable

     BoL with your bets this week! thumbs_up

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable:

    @fubah2

    cloveran_cheers

     

    @insatiable

     BoL with your bets this week! thumbs_up

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 11:08 PM ET #949

    My Tiggers!!! an_cheers

    Reply

    My Tiggers!!! an_cheers

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53371
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 11:08 PM ET #950

    Quote Originally Posted by h_keller:

    Thanks for all the informative posts, fubah2. I've really gained a lot of insight into MLB betting from this thread and the picks have been a nice bonus. Just wanted to share my appreciation and Happy monday.

    Thank you, sir peace_5  Appreciate the compliment!

    All the best to you with your bets this week! an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by h_keller:

    Thanks for all the informative posts, fubah2. I've really gained a lot of insight into MLB betting from this thread and the picks have been a nice bonus. Just wanted to share my appreciation and Happy monday.

    Thank you, sir peace_5  Appreciate the compliment!

    All the best to you with your bets this week! an_2drinks

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 383940 ... 361362363 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,654
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,670
    • PART DEUX 255
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,999
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,413
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,659
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,556
    • NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,371

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.