• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 404142 ... 361362363 Next Last»
    fubah2
    Premian
    Im_Chasing
    PUSSYGALORE333
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 450670
    Posts: 9061
    «First Previous 404142 ... 361362363 Next Last»
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 8:20 PM ET #976

    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable:

    @fubah2

     I’m done betting the under myself. Good luck buddy! Always must read. cloveran_cheers

    Yeah.....sigh..... it's such a crapshoot these days..... I'll bide my time looking for decent OVER opportunities or just skip the totals.....don't need the stress of an under which can BLOW on the swing of a bat by one player in one AB.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by insatiable:

    @fubah2

     I’m done betting the under myself. Good luck buddy! Always must read. cloveran_cheers

    Yeah.....sigh..... it's such a crapshoot these days..... I'll bide my time looking for decent OVER opportunities or just skip the totals.....don't need the stress of an under which can BLOW on the swing of a bat by one player in one AB.....

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 8:31 PM ET #977

    @fubah2

     I am done with Unders.  In fact, I am done with totals altogether.  I think most of the Units I lost so far was on totals.

    Reply

    @fubah2

     I am done with Unders.  In fact, I am done with totals altogether.  I think most of the Units I lost so far was on totals.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 9:02 PM ET #978

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Famous last words?? "It looks like a watered down and weak batting lineup tonight for the beleagured and offense-challenged WhiteSox tonight against their crosstown rivals, facing one of the BEST lefties in the gaame!"

     

    an_lightThis may come back to haunt me an_nailbiter but the numbers are there in my capping sheets ....so I am going with it DESPITE my hesitancy with HUGE FAVS nowadays....

    CUBBIES -279  (pinnacle)

     

      PS, I don't like RL favs when home teams....

    Looking like I should have gone with my rule about avoiding HUGE ML FAVS........ Best lefty starter facing WORST batting team in MLB, and it's 5 - 0 for the worst batting team in MLB....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Famous last words?? "It looks like a watered down and weak batting lineup tonight for the beleagured and offense-challenged WhiteSox tonight against their crosstown rivals, facing one of the BEST lefties in the gaame!"

     

    an_lightThis may come back to haunt me an_nailbiter but the numbers are there in my capping sheets ....so I am going with it DESPITE my hesitancy with HUGE FAVS nowadays....

    CUBBIES -279  (pinnacle)

     

      PS, I don't like RL favs when home teams....

    Looking like I should have gone with my rule about avoiding HUGE ML FAVS........ Best lefty starter facing WORST batting team in MLB, and it's 5 - 0 for the worst batting team in MLB....

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14773
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 9:24 PM ET #979

    @fubah2

     Pray for rain

    Reply

    @fubah2

     Pray for rain

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 9:29 PM ET #980

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    @fubah2  Pray for rain

    Ya...... sad .....oh well, can't win'em all.....no biggie......big favs lose alot this year and I made an error in judgement to violate my own good sense.....

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    @fubah2  Pray for rain

    Ya...... sad .....oh well, can't win'em all.....no biggie......big favs lose alot this year and I made an error in judgement to violate my own good sense.....

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 9:34 PM ET #981

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: VALUE BETS?  

    A couple of dead-heat coinflippers TODAY would normally qualify: St.Louis and Oakland....both getting good PLUS MONEY in a coin-flip game.... an_light EXCEPT: both are starting relievers on the mound.an_nailbiter UNCERTAINTY surrounds that!!!  I don't need the frickn stress so I'm laying off those coin-flips and looking for other betting opportunities instead.

      While I will most likely suffer a "BAD outing of my own tonight (largely due to violating my own good sense about HUGE ML favs an_brick)...one small blessing is I had St.Louis circled as a good "value bet" initially but backed off upon further review because 2 of CARDS  better bats are OUT and they put a reliever on the mound...... poor dude has been shredded for 9 baserunners and a whopping SIX earned runs in only 3.0 innings! an_speechless

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: VALUE BETS?  

    A couple of dead-heat coinflippers TODAY would normally qualify: St.Louis and Oakland....both getting good PLUS MONEY in a coin-flip game.... an_light EXCEPT: both are starting relievers on the mound.an_nailbiter UNCERTAINTY surrounds that!!!  I don't need the frickn stress so I'm laying off those coin-flips and looking for other betting opportunities instead.

      While I will most likely suffer a "BAD outing of my own tonight (largely due to violating my own good sense about HUGE ML favs an_brick)...one small blessing is I had St.Louis circled as a good "value bet" initially but backed off upon further review because 2 of CARDS  better bats are OUT and they put a reliever on the mound...... poor dude has been shredded for 9 baserunners and a whopping SIX earned runs in only 3.0 innings! an_speechless

     
    Im_Chasing
    Im_Chasing
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2022
    Posts: 14773
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 9:37 PM ET #982

    @fubah2

    Well said. Long season peace_5

    Reply

    @fubah2

    Well said. Long season peace_5

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 9:40 PM ET #983

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

    @fubah2  ok, enough of this crap, I'm betting against both these pitchers today...and the others coming up...I believe I'll come out ahead Thanks..   P.S don't trust Glasgow at home tonight, and the Pirates have done well there and out west for years, they swept the Dodgers last year....I'll be fading away

    @Hoyasaxa

     peace_5  So how are you looking so far tonight?  I need something to cheer about and if you're up or leading that's good enough for me! an_2drinks

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoyasaxa:

    @fubah2  ok, enough of this crap, I'm betting against both these pitchers today...and the others coming up...I believe I'll come out ahead Thanks..   P.S don't trust Glasgow at home tonight, and the Pirates have done well there and out west for years, they swept the Dodgers last year....I'll be fading away

    @Hoyasaxa

     peace_5  So how are you looking so far tonight?  I need something to cheer about and if you're up or leading that's good enough for me! an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:07 PM ET #984

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    @fubah2 Well said. Long season

    @Im_Chasing

    Yep.

     

    Another HUGE FAV loses tonight......Dodgers!

    I did have them with a solid +1.0 run edge v the mediocre Pirates who DO NOT hit righties well at all....but the ML was far too high for that edge so I passed.....

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Im_Chasing:

    @fubah2 Well said. Long season

    @Im_Chasing

    Yep.

     

    Another HUGE FAV loses tonight......Dodgers!

    I did have them with a solid +1.0 run edge v the mediocre Pirates who DO NOT hit righties well at all....but the ML was far too high for that edge so I passed.....

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:42 PM ET #985

    Wow!  CUBBIES tie it........ then cough up a run to trail again.....

    cutting my losses....LIVE HEDGE BET: CWS -155

    Reply

    Wow!  CUBBIES tie it........ then cough up a run to trail again.....

    cutting my losses....LIVE HEDGE BET: CWS -155

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:47 PM ET #986

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    For some reason, the TIGGERS pulled the good bat of URSHELA (.313 v. righties!!!) out of their lineup and put in some callup from Toeldo... Tiggers are already without their BEST bat, CARPENTER!!   WTF? confused

    I already had TEXAS with a miniscule edge (but not enough to justify a bet) but now that edge has increased just enough:

    from pinnacle

    TEXAS -108 

    Tiggers callup replacing the good bat of URSHELA didn't factor into their boxscore going  0 - 4 .....but nevertheless RANGERS bats go cold so this is a

    BIG FAT LOSER 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    For some reason, the TIGGERS pulled the good bat of URSHELA (.313 v. righties!!!) out of their lineup and put in some callup from Toeldo... Tiggers are already without their BEST bat, CARPENTER!!   WTF? confused

    I already had TEXAS with a miniscule edge (but not enough to justify a bet) but now that edge has increased just enough:

    from pinnacle

    TEXAS -108 

    Tiggers callup replacing the good bat of URSHELA didn't factor into their boxscore going  0 - 4 .....but nevertheless RANGERS bats go cold so this is a

    BIG FAT LOSER 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 11:07 PM ET #987

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Wow!  CUBBIES tie it........ then cough up a run to trail again..... cutting my losses....LIVE HEDGE BET: CWS -155

    ....and naturally,  just a few mins after hedging, the CUBBIES retake the lead in the bottom of the 8th.....sigh.....

     

    Oh well, I still need to cheer my CUBBIES to hang on because that will save me from a rather large loss!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Wow!  CUBBIES tie it........ then cough up a run to trail again..... cutting my losses....LIVE HEDGE BET: CWS -155

    ....and naturally,  just a few mins after hedging, the CUBBIES retake the lead in the bottom of the 8th.....sigh.....

     

    Oh well, I still need to cheer my CUBBIES to hang on because that will save me from a rather large loss!

     
    PUSSYGALORE333
    PUSSYGALORE333
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2023
    Posts: 17005
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 11:16 PM ET #988

    WILD GAME ...  an_speechless

    goldfinger 1964
    Reply

    WILD GAME ...  an_speechless

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 12:28 AM ET #989

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: As you can see in post #906 above, my record betting UNDERS, sucks! I pay attention to my own results, so I quit betting them.  My handicapping sheets still circles the potential UNDERS every day but I won't defy my own results......and sure enough, as documented here, my indicated UNDERS go on an impressive run of 19 - 9 as of Saturday since I QUIT betting them.  Today, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate... Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 19 - 9 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:      Nationals game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 8 ??      Astros game ....suggests  7.3 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line??      Rockies game ....suggests  9.6 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??      Angels game ....suggests  7.5 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line?? Had I bet those UNDERS, I would have gone 1 - 3, with big juice losses!   So the the run of UNDERS which my handicapping sheets have circled as decent plays SINCE I QUIT BETTING THEM, drops to 20 winners vs 12 losers.....still good, but I won't bet them. HOWEVER, if I was tempted, then today's KC/Cleveland game looks very tempting at the alt-line of 9 total (not 8.5 nor 8.0!) Before I QUIT betting unders, an UNDER 9.0 here would likely get my *BEST BET tag! A great Sp vs a decent SP backed by the BEST bullpen; neither team scary when batting v righties! Breeze inward.....

    BUT there's an issue: LUGO for KC, as great as he is, is riding a very tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK....IF he implodes, the chances of losing an under 9 increase significantly....

    He imploded...

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: As you can see in post #906 above, my record betting UNDERS, sucks! I pay attention to my own results, so I quit betting them.  My handicapping sheets still circles the potential UNDERS every day but I won't defy my own results......and sure enough, as documented here, my indicated UNDERS go on an impressive run of 19 - 9 as of Saturday since I QUIT betting them.  Today, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate... Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 19 - 9 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:      Nationals game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 8 ??      Astros game ....suggests  7.3 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line??      Rockies game ....suggests  9.6 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??      Angels game ....suggests  7.5 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line?? Had I bet those UNDERS, I would have gone 1 - 3, with big juice losses!   So the the run of UNDERS which my handicapping sheets have circled as decent plays SINCE I QUIT BETTING THEM, drops to 20 winners vs 12 losers.....still good, but I won't bet them. HOWEVER, if I was tempted, then today's KC/Cleveland game looks very tempting at the alt-line of 9 total (not 8.5 nor 8.0!) Before I QUIT betting unders, an UNDER 9.0 here would likely get my *BEST BET tag! A great Sp vs a decent SP backed by the BEST bullpen; neither team scary when batting v righties! Breeze inward.....

    BUT there's an issue: LUGO for KC, as great as he is, is riding a very tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK....IF he implodes, the chances of losing an under 9 increase significantly....

    He imploded...

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 12:29 AM ET #990

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light  LUGO,  Royals

    Thus, endth the 7-game hot streak of LUGO...

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light  LUGO,  Royals

    Thus, endth the 7-game hot streak of LUGO...

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 12:32 AM ET #991

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!           This STARTER is riding a tenuous 12-game HOT STREAK,   WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!       ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!                                  BURNES,  Orioles

    Burnes' HOT STREAK continues for another day.....now 13 consecutive starts WITHOUT getting roughed up yet.....

    Scheduled to face the RAYS next weekend then the Phillies the following week

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!           This STARTER is riding a tenuous 12-game HOT STREAK,   WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!       ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!!                                  BURNES,  Orioles

    Burnes' HOT STREAK continues for another day.....now 13 consecutive starts WITHOUT getting roughed up yet.....

    Scheduled to face the RAYS next weekend then the Phillies the following week

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 12:38 AM ET #992

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Famous last words?? "It looks like a watered down and weak batting lineup tonight for the beleagured and offense-challenged WhiteSox tonight against their crosstown rivals, facing one of the BEST lefties in the gaame!"

     

    an_lightThis may come back to haunt me an_nailbiter but the numbers are there in my capping sheets ....so I am going with it DESPITE my hesitancy with HUGE FAVS nowadays....

    CUBBIES -279  (pinnacle)

     

    So, the Cardiac CUBS come back for the win afterall....

    Relief.

    I finish the day  1 - 2   -1.63u  ....split my two pre-game posted bets

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Famous last words?? "It looks like a watered down and weak batting lineup tonight for the beleagured and offense-challenged WhiteSox tonight against their crosstown rivals, facing one of the BEST lefties in the gaame!"

     

    an_lightThis may come back to haunt me an_nailbiter but the numbers are there in my capping sheets ....so I am going with it DESPITE my hesitancy with HUGE FAVS nowadays....

    CUBBIES -279  (pinnacle)

     

    So, the Cardiac CUBS come back for the win afterall....

    Relief.

    I finish the day  1 - 2   -1.63u  ....split my two pre-game posted bets

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 9:10 AM ET #993

    cool Wednesday, June 05:

    Reply

    cool Wednesday, June 05:

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 9:16 AM ET #994

    Just began looking at today's games....

     

    In the first game I have BRAVES with a modest edge at the plate and the are the better team over mediocre BoSox.

    But this kid Schwellenbach represents an "uncertainty" to me without more than just one game pitching stats. Who knows how he will fare on the road against the green monster.... and I am NOT going to make a guess then hope I'm right... Pivetta is decent and could have a good game, but again, who knows....

    Guessing =  gambler's ruin

     

    PASS. Plenty of other games to look at ...

    Reply

    Just began looking at today's games....

     

    In the first game I have BRAVES with a modest edge at the plate and the are the better team over mediocre BoSox.

    But this kid Schwellenbach represents an "uncertainty" to me without more than just one game pitching stats. Who knows how he will fare on the road against the green monster.... and I am NOT going to make a guess then hope I'm right... Pivetta is decent and could have a good game, but again, who knows....

    Guessing =  gambler's ruin

     

    PASS. Plenty of other games to look at ...

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 9:33 AM ET #995

    @fubah2

    I did horribly yesterday: 3 Wins, 5 Losses.

    Today I have: Orioles x2, Guardians x1.5, Yankees, Astros, Reds.

    Good luck on all your picks.  clover

    Reply

    @fubah2

    I did horribly yesterday: 3 Wins, 5 Losses.

    Today I have: Orioles x2, Guardians x1.5, Yankees, Astros, Reds.

    Good luck on all your picks.  clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 9:48 AM ET #996

    This bet could be another Fubah faux pas, as I haven't even had my morning coffee yet...BUT...in the Rockies game, I see two very mediocre offenses, facing righthanders - which neither hits well, esp. Cinci - and a fairly moderate breeze blowing IN from left toward homeplate.....

    Yesterday, they totalled 5 runs with the same breeze blowing IN.....REDS were facing a lefty - and batting lefties is their strong suit yet they only managed 4 runs......Today they face a Rockies starter with similar stats but he's a RIGHTY - and the REDS rank 3rd WORST batting avg v. righties, 3rd WORST OBP v. righties, and tied for 5th WORST OPS!

    an_lightNow anything can happen in baseball.  But my handicapping has this game marked at between 8.8 and 9.5 runs assuming the weather forecast 5 hours in advance of gametime can be relied upon.... My recent woes with UNDERS gives pause, of course, but they don't all lose.....so I grabbed the alt-line for a little cushion at pinnacle:

    Cinci/COLO UNDER 12 -127  *BB (still available!) ... and may Lord have mercy..... I would NOT bet under 11.5 under any circumstance

    Reply

    This bet could be another Fubah faux pas, as I haven't even had my morning coffee yet...BUT...in the Rockies game, I see two very mediocre offenses, facing righthanders - which neither hits well, esp. Cinci - and a fairly moderate breeze blowing IN from left toward homeplate.....

    Yesterday, they totalled 5 runs with the same breeze blowing IN.....REDS were facing a lefty - and batting lefties is their strong suit yet they only managed 4 runs......Today they face a Rockies starter with similar stats but he's a RIGHTY - and the REDS rank 3rd WORST batting avg v. righties, 3rd WORST OBP v. righties, and tied for 5th WORST OPS!

    an_lightNow anything can happen in baseball.  But my handicapping has this game marked at between 8.8 and 9.5 runs assuming the weather forecast 5 hours in advance of gametime can be relied upon.... My recent woes with UNDERS gives pause, of course, but they don't all lose.....so I grabbed the alt-line for a little cushion at pinnacle:

    Cinci/COLO UNDER 12 -127  *BB (still available!) ... and may Lord have mercy..... I would NOT bet under 11.5 under any circumstance

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 9:59 AM ET #997

    an_light And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left......

    Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball.  This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, it it fails, there' no crying in baseball....

    Reply

    an_light And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left......

    Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball.  This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, it it fails, there' no crying in baseball....

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 10:06 AM ET #998

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left...... Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball.  This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, it it fails, there' no crying in baseball....

     

    an_nailbiter CAUTION following my UNDERS!

                       • Totals, Unders posted pre-game:  6 - 9   -5.49u

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    And now I refreshed the weather page at Swish Analytics and see the wind at COORS FIELD has been upgraded by an additional 2 more MPH *IN* from left...... Keep in mind, there are NO GUARANTEES in baseball.  This could fail on me once again, but I gotta go with my handicapping stats esp when approaching overwhelming status for an UNDER 12..... However, it it fails, there' no crying in baseball....

     

    an_nailbiter CAUTION following my UNDERS!

                       • Totals, Unders posted pre-game:  6 - 9   -5.49u

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 10:51 AM ET #999

    Cards @ASTROS?

     

     

    My capping sheets indicate the ASTROS begin with an edge at the plate and that might be slightly more now with CARDS missing another top batter (Nootbaar).

    In game one of this series - with Houston holding that modest edge at the plate - I saw the pitching matchup in a very slight favor for St.Louis.

         St.Louis lost by 3 runs.

    In game 2 (yesterday) we knew Arri9ghetti was weaker than mean avg but the questionmark was reliever Pallante for the Cards....call that one roughly even on the mound....

        St.Louis again loses by 3 runs.

     

    an_lightToday, Houston still holds that modest edge at the plate to begin with, except now, the pitching matchup - at least on paper - *CLEARLY* tilts in ASTROS favor!  I have them for a net +1.4 run edge.

     

    ASTROS -163 (pinnacle)  *BB

    Reply

    Cards @ASTROS?

     

     

    My capping sheets indicate the ASTROS begin with an edge at the plate and that might be slightly more now with CARDS missing another top batter (Nootbaar).

    In game one of this series - with Houston holding that modest edge at the plate - I saw the pitching matchup in a very slight favor for St.Louis.

         St.Louis lost by 3 runs.

    In game 2 (yesterday) we knew Arri9ghetti was weaker than mean avg but the questionmark was reliever Pallante for the Cards....call that one roughly even on the mound....

        St.Louis again loses by 3 runs.

     

    an_lightToday, Houston still holds that modest edge at the plate to begin with, except now, the pitching matchup - at least on paper - *CLEARLY* tilts in ASTROS favor!  I have them for a net +1.4 run edge.

     

    ASTROS -163 (pinnacle)  *BB

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 5, 2024 - 11:22 AM ET #1000

    YTD: 158 - 102 +41.80u (63 - 39 *BB)

    Reply

    YTD: 158 - 102 +41.80u (63 - 39 *BB)

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 404142 ... 361362363 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,665
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,797
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
    • PART DEUX 257
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,425
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,665
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,563
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,620

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.