• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum

    🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵

    «First Previous 394041 ... 361362363 Next Last»
    KellyM_1964
    Premian
    fubah2
    VICRRC
    insatiable
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 450670
    Posts: 9061
    «First Previous 394041 ... 361362363 Next Last»
     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16755
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 11:12 PM ET #951

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Adram805: You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. Sounds good. Thanks.

      Of course it goes without saying you are definitely on that list FUBAH. I come in your thread everyday and love all the information you provide. The quality and dedication is unmatched here. It’s much appreciated and keep up the good work man.

    i will second this  an_clap

     

     

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Adram805:

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by Adram805: You can add Kaufee to that list although he is a bit cold at the moment and doesn’t pick every single day. His perspective and insight is as good as gets. Sounds good. Thanks.

      Of course it goes without saying you are definitely on that list FUBAH. I come in your thread everyday and love all the information you provide. The quality and dedication is unmatched here. It’s much appreciated and keep up the good work man.

    i will second this  an_clap

     

     

     

     

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 3, 2024 - 11:15 PM ET #952

    @fubah2

    Yeah, great call on the Tigers.  I would not have taken them without your recommendation.   an_cheers

    Reply

    @fubah2

    Yeah, great call on the Tigers.  I would not have taken them without your recommendation.   an_cheers

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 12:20 AM ET #953

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 Yeah, great call on the Tigers.  I would not have taken them without your recommendation.

    Really?!   Well then glad I was of some help! an_cheers

     

    Tuesday is another day.........later dudes

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Premian:

    @fubah2 Yeah, great call on the Tigers.  I would not have taken them without your recommendation.

    Really?!   Well then glad I was of some help! an_cheers

     

    Tuesday is another day.........later dudes

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:29 AM ET #954

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    As you can see in post #906 above, my record betting UNDERS, sucks!

    I pay attention to my own results, so I quit betting them.  My handicapping sheets still circles the potential UNDERS every day but I won't defy my own results......and sure enough, as documented here, my indicated UNDERS go on an impressive run of 19 - 9 as of Saturday since I QUIT betting them. 

    Today, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate...

    an_light Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 19 - 9 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:

         Nationals game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 8 ??

         Astros game ....suggests  7.3 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line??

         Rockies game ....suggests  9.6 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??

         Angels game ....suggests  7.5 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line??

    Had I bet those UNDERS, I would have gone 1 - 3, with big juice losses! an_speechless  So the the run of UNDERS which my handicapping sheets have circled as decent plays SINCE I QUIT BETTING THEM, drops to 20 winners vs 12 losers.....still good, but I won't bet them. HOWEVER, if I was tempted, then today's KC/Cleveland game looks very tempting at the alt-line of 9 total (not 8.5 nor 8.0!) Before I QUIT betting unders, an UNDER 9.0 here would likely get my *BEST BET tag! A great Sp vs a decent SP backed by the BEST bullpen; neither team scary when batting v righties! Breeze inward.....BUT there's an issue: LUGO for KC, as great as he is, is riding a very tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK....IF he implodes, the chances of losing an under 9 increase significantly.... an_getaway

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    As you can see in post #906 above, my record betting UNDERS, sucks!

    I pay attention to my own results, so I quit betting them.  My handicapping sheets still circles the potential UNDERS every day but I won't defy my own results......and sure enough, as documented here, my indicated UNDERS go on an impressive run of 19 - 9 as of Saturday since I QUIT betting them. 

    Today, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate...

    an_light Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 19 - 9 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:

         Nationals game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 8 ??

         Astros game ....suggests  7.3 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line??

         Rockies game ....suggests  9.6 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??

         Angels game ....suggests  7.5 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line??

    Had I bet those UNDERS, I would have gone 1 - 3, with big juice losses! an_speechless  So the the run of UNDERS which my handicapping sheets have circled as decent plays SINCE I QUIT BETTING THEM, drops to 20 winners vs 12 losers.....still good, but I won't bet them. HOWEVER, if I was tempted, then today's KC/Cleveland game looks very tempting at the alt-line of 9 total (not 8.5 nor 8.0!) Before I QUIT betting unders, an UNDER 9.0 here would likely get my *BEST BET tag! A great Sp vs a decent SP backed by the BEST bullpen; neither team scary when batting v righties! Breeze inward.....BUT there's an issue: LUGO for KC, as great as he is, is riding a very tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK....IF he implodes, the chances of losing an under 9 increase significantly.... an_getaway

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:30 AM ET #955

    TUESDAY, June 04 ...

     

     

     

    Reply

    TUESDAY, June 04 ...

     

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:51 AM ET #956

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    RESULTS Monday, June 03:


     angry   Cards +158 (pinnacle)  .... "value bet"  50/50 coin-flipper!!

    W  Tiggers -105 (pinnacle)  ... I have them for almost a one run edge due to SP!

    Schplitt 1 - 1  ...nothing gained, nothing lost

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    RESULTS Monday, June 03:


     angry   Cards +158 (pinnacle)  .... "value bet"  50/50 coin-flipper!!

    W  Tiggers -105 (pinnacle)  ... I have them for almost a one run edge due to SP!

    Schplitt 1 - 1  ...nothing gained, nothing lost

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 8:45 AM ET #957

    @fubah2

     I am going to try Royals @ Guardians, Under 8.5, -105

    Reply

    @fubah2

     I am going to try Royals @ Guardians, Under 8.5, -105

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:14 AM ET #958

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]As you can see in post #906 above, my record betting UNDERS, sucks! an_burningbag

    I pay attention to my own results, so I quit betting them.  My handicapping sheets still circles the potential UNDERS every day but I won't defy my own results......and sure enough, as documented here, my indicated UNDERS go on an impressive run of 20- 12 as of Monday since I QUIT betting them. 

    Tuesday, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate...

    an_light Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 20 - 12 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:

         Cleveland game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 9.0 ??

         Pirates game ....suggests  7.0 net runs  ....so under 8.0 ??

         Nationals game ....suggests  7.9 net runs  ....so under 9.0 alt-line ??

         BoSox game ....suggests  7.2 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line ??

         Astros game ....suggests  7.8 net runs  ....so under 9 ??

         Rockies game ....suggests  9.1 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??

     

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by fubah2]As you can see in post #906 above, my record betting UNDERS, sucks! an_burningbag

    I pay attention to my own results, so I quit betting them.  My handicapping sheets still circles the potential UNDERS every day but I won't defy my own results......and sure enough, as documented here, my indicated UNDERS go on an impressive run of 20- 12 as of Monday since I QUIT betting them. 

    Tuesday, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate...

    an_light Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 20 - 12 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:

         Cleveland game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 9.0 ??

         Pirates game ....suggests  7.0 net runs  ....so under 8.0 ??

         Nationals game ....suggests  7.9 net runs  ....so under 9.0 alt-line ??

         BoSox game ....suggests  7.2 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line ??

         Astros game ....suggests  7.8 net runs  ....so under 9 ??

         Rockies game ....suggests  9.1 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:28 AM ET #959

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    VALUE BETS?  

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    Monday's value bet on Cardinals failed.

    A couple of dead-heat coinflippers TODAY would normally qualify: St.Louis and Oakland....both getting good PLUS MONEY in a coin-flip game....EXCEPT: both are starting relievers on the mound.an_nailbiter UNCERTAINTY surrounds that!!!  I don't need the frickn stress so I'm laying off those coin-flips and looking for other betting opportunities instead.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    VALUE BETS?  

    I use this term "value bets" to apply to games where I can't make a reasonably strong case one way or the other for either team to prevail, but one side is getting significant PLUS MONEY, on what I expect is essentially a 50/50 toss-up (ie, coin-flipper!) 

    Monday's value bet on Cardinals failed.

    A couple of dead-heat coinflippers TODAY would normally qualify: St.Louis and Oakland....both getting good PLUS MONEY in a coin-flip game....EXCEPT: both are starting relievers on the mound.an_nailbiter UNCERTAINTY surrounds that!!!  I don't need the frickn stress so I'm laying off those coin-flips and looking for other betting opportunities instead.

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:34 AM ET #960

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light  LUGO,  Royals

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances....it happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's 14 other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "HOT STREAK" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing beatdown, then resume looking at his starts after that! an_2drinks

    Reply

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 7-game HOT STREAK,

                         WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light  LUGO,  Royals

     

    Make no mistake, this dude and others I will identify in the future are GOOD starters - some of them exceptional! HOWEVER, probability says "consecutive streaks won't last long"...All GOOD pitchers will have an "off" day and get roughed up - sometimes mauled - before they resume their stellar pitching performances again.  It happens to the best of them.  Just CAN NOT be avoided.

    When???  We can't know that for certain but my stats over many years indicate the time to start to worry is after they reach SEVEN (7) consecutive outings without a BAD one in that bunch (at any point in the season, not just from the start) Sure some HOT streaks may continue for 2 or 3 more performances....it happens!  But for me, I don't need the stress that his bubble may burst that day.  There's 14 other games to look at.  I can simply skip those "HOT STREAK" dudes until *AFTER* their inevitable BAD outing beatdown, then resume looking at his starts after that! an_2drinks

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:36 AM ET #961

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 11-game HOT STREAK, an_speechless

      WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light WILLIAMS,  Nats

     

     

    Reply

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 11-game HOT STREAK, an_speechless

      WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light WILLIAMS,  Nats

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:38 AM ET #962

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 12-game HOT STREAK, an_speechless

      WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light BURNES,  Orioles

     

    Reply

    an_police an_blowhorn WARNING:  HOT STREAK alert!

     

            This STARTER is riding a tenuous 12-game HOT STREAK, an_speechless

      WITHOUT a BAD outing in that streak ....YET!

          ...but this should be anticipated to end at anytime!!! an_nailbiter an_speechless an_getaway

     

                                an_light BURNES,  Orioles

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:41 AM ET #963

    Beginning to look like I may only have one bet today...

    Reply

    Beginning to look like I may only have one bet today...

     
    VICRRC
    VICRRC
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2023
    Posts: 951
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 10:53 AM ET #964

    like Brewers today Fubah, they have an outstanding results at Phil, thoughts! 

     I got your Tigers  yesterday , appreciate it

     

    What is the one you are liking today?

    clover

    Reply

    like Brewers today Fubah, they have an outstanding results at Phil, thoughts! 

     I got your Tigers  yesterday , appreciate it

     

    What is the one you are liking today?

    clover

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 12:19 PM ET #965

    Quote Originally Posted by VICRRC:

    like Brewers today Fubah, they have an outstanding results at Phil, thoughts!   

    I got your Tigers  yesterday , appreciate it  

    What is the one you are liking today?

    @VICRRC

     I love a good Brewsky!   I think they will get some momentum going today v. the Phillies....they are certainly no pushover like the WhiteSox....Phillies had better be ready!   I just wish the Brewskys bats were better against lefty starters, then I would likely bet them.  For now I will pass but watch with interest.   What's your feeling?

     

    I am leaning toward my forlorn CUBBIES today, possibly the series...... Imanaga is terrific, and the best part is he just recently got the inevitable "BAD outing" out of the way and should resume another streak, especially facing the offensively challenged WhiteSox. 

    While anything can happen, including FLUKES, on any given day, the odds are the WhiteSox are most likely to be held to 3 or fewer runs.... CUBBIES facing a very mediocre FLEXEN should top that easily....

    But the price is a VERY HEAVY ML... an_nailbiter  ....and if a fluke does happen, poof, there goes the equivalent of 3units worth of good money ...

    Remember, these WhiteSox very unexpectedly upset CLEVELAND for 3 consecutive games! an_getaway

     

     

    I wanted YANKEES but the ML moved quickly out of my range for what I have pegged as a +1.5 run edge.  One might suggest taking the RL then.....but I disfavor that on home teams, due to often not getting the final  AB in a close 1 run winner....or x-innings.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by VICRRC:

    like Brewers today Fubah, they have an outstanding results at Phil, thoughts!   

    I got your Tigers  yesterday , appreciate it  

    What is the one you are liking today?

    @VICRRC

     I love a good Brewsky!   I think they will get some momentum going today v. the Phillies....they are certainly no pushover like the WhiteSox....Phillies had better be ready!   I just wish the Brewskys bats were better against lefty starters, then I would likely bet them.  For now I will pass but watch with interest.   What's your feeling?

     

    I am leaning toward my forlorn CUBBIES today, possibly the series...... Imanaga is terrific, and the best part is he just recently got the inevitable "BAD outing" out of the way and should resume another streak, especially facing the offensively challenged WhiteSox. 

    While anything can happen, including FLUKES, on any given day, the odds are the WhiteSox are most likely to be held to 3 or fewer runs.... CUBBIES facing a very mediocre FLEXEN should top that easily....

    But the price is a VERY HEAVY ML... an_nailbiter  ....and if a fluke does happen, poof, there goes the equivalent of 3units worth of good money ...

    Remember, these WhiteSox very unexpectedly upset CLEVELAND for 3 consecutive games! an_getaway

     

     

    I wanted YANKEES but the ML moved quickly out of my range for what I have pegged as a +1.5 run edge.  One might suggest taking the RL then.....but I disfavor that on home teams, due to often not getting the final  AB in a close 1 run winner....or x-innings.

     
    VICRRC
    VICRRC
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2023
    Posts: 951
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 1:56 PM ET #966

    Good insight

    Talking about the stats of their matchups. They lost 3-1 so my pick IS +1,5 Brew

    Reply

    Good insight

    Talking about the stats of their matchups. They lost 3-1 so my pick IS +1,5 Brew

     
    insatiable
    insatiable
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2007
    Posts: 36896
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 5:18 PM ET #967

    @fubah2

     I’m done betting the under myself. Good luck buddy! Always must read. cloveran_cheers

    Reply

    @fubah2

     I’m done betting the under myself. Good luck buddy! Always must read. cloveran_cheers

     
    Premian
    Premian
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2008
    Posts: 2062
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 5:38 PM ET #968

    @fubah2

    I think I have too many bets out today.  There are 8: Nationals +107 avg., Yankees -167 avg., Rockies +121, Cardinals +127, Braves -165, Padres -108, Orioles -150

    Royals @ Guardians  Under 8.5  -105

    Do any of these look particularly good or bad to you?

    Reply

    @fubah2

    I think I have too many bets out today.  There are 8: Nationals +107 avg., Yankees -167 avg., Rockies +121, Cardinals +127, Braves -165, Padres -108, Orioles -150

    Royals @ Guardians  Under 8.5  -105

    Do any of these look particularly good or bad to you?

     
    Hoyasaxa
    Hoyasaxa
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2008
    Posts: 5248
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 6:15 PM ET #969

    @fubah2

     ok, enough of this crap, I'm betting against both these pitchers today...and the others coming up...I believe I'll come out ahead

    Thanks..

     

    P.S don't trust Glasgow at home tonight, and the Pirates have done well there and out west for years, they swept the Dodgers last year....I'll be fading away

    Reply

    @fubah2

     ok, enough of this crap, I'm betting against both these pitchers today...and the others coming up...I believe I'll come out ahead

    Thanks..

     

    P.S don't trust Glasgow at home tonight, and the Pirates have done well there and out west for years, they swept the Dodgers last year....I'll be fading away

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:09 PM ET #970

    Yeeshh. Take a nap; wake up and.... Pitcher changes!  angry

    Reply

    Yeeshh. Take a nap; wake up and.... Pitcher changes!  angry

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:14 PM ET #971

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Yeeshh. Take a nap; wake up and.... Pitcher changes!
    Williams and his 11 game HOT STREAK (posted earlier) is a non-issue now that they placed him on the DL.....Not enough time for me to evaluate this HERZ lefty from AAA and the game is underway.....

     

     

    And I thought REA was starting for  Bewskys.... instead they start Koenig AGAIN confused

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Yeeshh. Take a nap; wake up and.... Pitcher changes!
    Williams and his 11 game HOT STREAK (posted earlier) is a non-issue now that they placed him on the DL.....Not enough time for me to evaluate this HERZ lefty from AAA and the game is underway.....

     

     

    And I thought REA was starting for  Bewskys.... instead they start Koenig AGAIN confused

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:22 PM ET #972

    For some reason, the TIGGERS pulled the good bat of URSHELA (.313 v. righties!!!) out of their lineup and put in some callup from Toeldo... Tiggers are already without their BEST bat, CARPENTER!!   WTF? confused

     

    I already had TEXAS with a miniscule edge (but not enough to justify a bet) but now that edge has increased just enough:

    from pinnacle

    TEXAS -108 

    Reply

    For some reason, the TIGGERS pulled the good bat of URSHELA (.313 v. righties!!!) out of their lineup and put in some callup from Toeldo... Tiggers are already without their BEST bat, CARPENTER!!   WTF? confused

     

    I already had TEXAS with a miniscule edge (but not enough to justify a bet) but now that edge has increased just enough:

    from pinnacle

    TEXAS -108 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:30 PM ET #973

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Tuesday, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate...

    an_light Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 20 - 12 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:

         Cleveland game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 9.0 ??

         Pirates game ....suggests  7.0 net runs  ....so under 8.0 ??

    VOID*  Nationals game ....suggests  7.9 net runs  ....so under 9.0 alt-line ??

         BoSox game ....suggests  7.2 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line ??

         Astros game ....suggests  7.8 net runs  ....so under 9 ??

         Rockies game ....suggests  9.1 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??

    The NATS game under (just for tracking only) is VOID due to P/C

    But now added (for tracking only!) is the CUBS game (8.0 runs?? with wind drifting slightly in)  if 10.0 is selected on the alt-total

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

    Tuesday, for curiosity sake, this is what my capping sheets indicate...

    an_light Most involve taking an alt-total after rounding UP to the next highest integer....doing that is what resulted in the recent 20 - 12 run, although there are no guarantees this will continue:

         Cleveland game....suggest 7.0 net runs  ....so under 9.0 ??

         Pirates game ....suggests  7.0 net runs  ....so under 8.0 ??

    VOID*  Nationals game ....suggests  7.9 net runs  ....so under 9.0 alt-line ??

         BoSox game ....suggests  7.2 net runs  ....so under 9 alt-line ??

         Astros game ....suggests  7.8 net runs  ....so under 9 ??

         Rockies game ....suggests  9.1 net runs  ....so under 11 alt-line??

    The NATS game under (just for tracking only) is VOID due to P/C

    But now added (for tracking only!) is the CUBS game (8.0 runs?? with wind drifting slightly in)  if 10.0 is selected on the alt-total

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 7:37 PM ET #974

    McKenzie is a more or less mediocre starter for CLEVELAND, but him imploding today was not expected, esp after coming off 2 weak outings.....a rebound was more likely than a 3rd consecutive beatdown, esp to a KC team that is itself only mediocre v. righties   angry

     

    If he stays in for another inning, Cleveland going down; and the under is going bust in a hurry....

    Reply

    McKenzie is a more or less mediocre starter for CLEVELAND, but him imploding today was not expected, esp after coming off 2 weak outings.....a rebound was more likely than a 3rd consecutive beatdown, esp to a KC team that is itself only mediocre v. righties   angry

     

    If he stays in for another inning, Cleveland going down; and the under is going bust in a hurry....

     
     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53372
    Posted: Jun. 4, 2024 - 8:05 PM ET #975

    Famous last words?? "It looks like a watered down and weak batting lineup tonight for the beleagured and offense-challenged WhiteSox tonight against their crosstown rivals, facing one of the BEST lefties in the gaame!"

     

    an_lightThis may come back to haunt me an_nailbiter but the numbers are there in my capping sheets ....so I am going with it DESPITE my hesitancy with HUGE FAVS nowadays....

    CUBBIES -279  (pinnacle)

     

    PS, I don't like RL favs when home teams....

    Reply

    Famous last words?? "It looks like a watered down and weak batting lineup tonight for the beleagured and offense-challenged WhiteSox tonight against their crosstown rivals, facing one of the BEST lefties in the gaame!"

     

    an_lightThis may come back to haunt me an_nailbiter but the numbers are there in my capping sheets ....so I am going with it DESPITE my hesitancy with HUGE FAVS nowadays....

    CUBBIES -279  (pinnacle)

     

    PS, I don't like RL favs when home teams....

    All Forums | MLB Betting Forum
    «First Previous 394041 ... 361362363 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,665
    • Monday 09/28/2026 811
    • Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,797
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,268
    • PART DEUX 257
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,425
    • Eagles@Bears discussion 3,665
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,563
    • **$$$ MD Monday 9/28 $$$** 5,620

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.