I think Yan outclasses McGhee. This is a monumental step up in competition for McGhee, and Yan really has no weaknesses.
Whitaker/RDR is a toss up. I lean RDR but I think we're all overreacting to his win over Bo. People saying Whitaker is washed are flat wrong. He's lost to Chimaev, DDP, and prime Izzy. Tough call, as of now just gonna watch this one.
Good luck
@elmaniac8
I think Yan outclasses McGhee. This is a monumental step up in competition for McGhee, and Yan really has no weaknesses.
Whitaker/RDR is a toss up. I lean RDR but I think we're all overreacting to his win over Bo. People saying Whitaker is washed are flat wrong. He's lost to Chimaev, DDP, and prime Izzy. Tough call, as of now just gonna watch this one.
It will be interesting to see Whitaker after Chimaev crushed his jaw and broke his teeth. Personally, I think his jaw is gonna get tested and he wont pass the test, like RDR in this spot with the better reach advantage, hopefully he uses that jab to his advantage
It will be interesting to see Whitaker after Chimaev crushed his jaw and broke his teeth. Personally, I think his jaw is gonna get tested and he wont pass the test, like RDR in this spot with the better reach advantage, hopefully he uses that jab to his advantage