Why is Volkov such an underdog? Am I missing something?
Both are not that young, Volkov is much taller, similar weight, Gane should be a small fav ut not such a big fav, no??
Why is Volkov such an underdog? Am I missing something?
Both are not that young, Volkov is much taller, similar weight, Gane should be a small fav ut not such a big fav, no??
Why is Volkov such an underdog? Am I missing something?
Both are not that young, Volkov is much taller, similar weight, Gane should be a small fav ut not such a big fav, no??
Yea I like Volkov. Never been a fan of Gane. I think Volk at this price is a great bet. I'm on him, may add to it depending on how other fights go
Yea I like Volkov. Never been a fan of Gane. I think Volk at this price is a great bet. I'm on him, may add to it depending on how other fights go
@monkeebooger
I'm stoked to watch this card, but I'm not really stoked about the betting lines. I like a lot of dogs, and that usually doesn't pan out very well for me. I liked Battle, until he crawled to the scale and weighed 4 pounds over. But I'm a half-unti on:
Griffin +114
Durden +144
Anders -105
Choi +115
Volkov +305
Quarter-unit on:
Sterling +207
Gracie +575
Parlay on Shavkat/Pantoja
@monkeebooger
I'm stoked to watch this card, but I'm not really stoked about the betting lines. I like a lot of dogs, and that usually doesn't pan out very well for me. I liked Battle, until he crawled to the scale and weighed 4 pounds over. But I'm a half-unti on:
Griffin +114
Durden +144
Anders -105
Choi +115
Volkov +305
Quarter-unit on:
Sterling +207
Gracie +575
Parlay on Shavkat/Pantoja
