@paletta007
Arrived late but hit 2 in a row. Love Brazilian fighters.
I’ve never laughed at a big loss before
that fight was hilarious
I’ve never laughed at a big loss before
that fight was hilarious
Hey guys, I'd take some advice if you wouldn't mind. I've taken a bit of a shalacking here (I like a lot of MMA parlays, sometimes hit big ones) but now ive got the next two fights with Rak and Tsarukyan on a parlay to win like 8.5 units.. What's my best course of actions? I was thinking a lil on Magny/Gamrot and Magny/Tsaru just in case? Or you think just let em ride?
Hey guys, I'd take some advice if you wouldn't mind. I've taken a bit of a shalacking here (I like a lot of MMA parlays, sometimes hit big ones) but now ive got the next two fights with Rak and Tsarukyan on a parlay to win like 8.5 units.. What's my best course of actions? I was thinking a lil on Magny/Gamrot and Magny/Tsaru just in case? Or you think just let em ride?
on the flip side i had zero wagered on it and i'm screaming at Baudot to back off....like how does he not know Parisian wants to just lay on him? It's his entire gameplan. I wanted to bet Parisian, but the way my night is going i figured Baudot will clip him on the feet then get a finish
on the flip side i had zero wagered on it and i'm screaming at Baudot to back off....like how does he not know Parisian wants to just lay on him? It's his entire gameplan. I wanted to bet Parisian, but the way my night is going i figured Baudot will clip him on the feet then get a finish
Rollercoaster of a night. Finished strong and minimized the loss.
Next week is a loaded card with a lot of opportunity.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend ![]()
Rollercoaster of a night. Finished strong and minimized the loss.
Next week is a loaded card with a lot of opportunity.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend ![]()
