If she can put a cherry in her mouth and tie the stem in a knot with her tongue, she might be marrying material.
UFC Fight Night: Tsarukyan vs. Gamrot
Posted:
#54
Give me the stripper. I like my women like I like my chickens. Cooped up and with breast so big they can hardly move.
Demopoulos for the win according to the judges.
Give me the stripper. I like my women like I like my chickens. Cooped up and with breast so big they can hardly move.
Demopoulos for the win according to the judges.
Posted:
#70
Quote Originally Posted by UglyKidJoe:
No bet for me again. So far I'm 0-0, not bad.
No bet for me again. So far I'm 0-0, not bad.
I'm not sure if your trolling me, or wanting me too lose my bets? I'm confused ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by UglyKidJoe:
No bet for me again. So far I'm 0-0, not bad.
No bet for me again. So far I'm 0-0, not bad.
I'm not sure if your trolling me, or wanting me too lose my bets? I'm confused ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,731
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,464
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,545
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,536
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,855
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
