@paletta007
I would never want you to lose your bet. I'm just rambling.
Typically I start smaller, but this card I have better reads on some of the earlier fights. Hope it pays off
1-1 -5 units
Pending,
Buys/Durden under 2.5 rounds -120 - 15 units to win 12.50 units
Damn hit him like that divorce
Great call!
2-1 +7.5 units
@royboymiami
adding++++
Paiva ML +130 - 5 units to win 6.5 units
Just like that, in the green, nice stuff.
All week I liked Morozov, but this line has me very concerned for that side. Taking the other side
I like paiva also. Only ufc play for me
2-2 +2.5 units
Ouch.
@handycat
We will get it back
Nuerdanbieke ML +180 - 4.5 units to win 8.1 units
Initially I had Morozov pegged as a ML bet. Last second switch. Those ones always hurt more then a regular misread
We march forward
This one can go either way here..
3-2 +10.60 units
Great call !
Nchukwi ML -160 - 5 units to win 3.12 units
With you on Tafon , let's GO!
3-3 +5.60 units
Curtis vs Vieira over 1.5 rounds +105 - 5 units to win 5.25 units