![]()
UFC Fight Night: Tsarukyan vs. Gamrot
Bautista getting a lot of late money. This might be a good spot here if your looking to bet him. Early in week I liked the dog, but too me this looks like a Bautista win ![]()
Bautista getting a lot of late money. This might be a good spot here if your looking to bet him. Early in week I liked the dog, but too me this looks like a Bautista win ![]()
Nchukwi is taking a lot of late money also. Ulberg might be disposable here. Starting too lean Nchukwi, but this is odd from a market standpoint
Nchukwi is taking a lot of late money also. Ulberg might be disposable here. Starting too lean Nchukwi, but this is odd from a market standpoint
Curtis vs Vieira very odd fight in terms of action booked & odds. This might be a stay away for me.
Fight goes the distance +500...![]()
Curtis vs Vieira very odd fight in terms of action booked & odds. This might be a stay away for me.
Fight goes the distance +500...![]()
Quote Originally Posted by paletta007: Curtis vs Vieira very odd fight in terms of action booked & odds. This might be a stay away for me. Fight goes the distance +500...
I might take a stab at over 1.5 rounds, but I can’t see it going distance. I’m having second thoughts on the over 1.5. Might play the over 1.5 small ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by paletta007: Curtis vs Vieira very odd fight in terms of action booked & odds. This might be a stay away for me. Fight goes the distance +500...
I might take a stab at over 1.5 rounds, but I can’t see it going distance. I’m having second thoughts on the over 1.5. Might play the over 1.5 small ![]()
Yo bro. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts. I just recently got into UFC so it's been really helpful. Keep killing it man!
Yo bro. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts. I just recently got into UFC so it's been really helpful. Keep killing it man!
@paletta007
Outside her fighting career, she owns an associate degree in Nuclear Medicine, a bachelor’s in radiologic sciences and a master’s in Business Administration. Inside the cage, she’s the former Invicta FC atomweight champion and a rising UFC strawweight star.
@paletta007
Outside her fighting career, she owns an associate degree in Nuclear Medicine, a bachelor’s in radiologic sciences and a master’s in Business Administration. Inside the cage, she’s the former Invicta FC atomweight champion and a rising UFC strawweight star.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,731
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,464
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,545
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,536
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,855
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
