adding++++
Vieira ML +100 - 4 units to win 4 units
I like this one, agree it make take some time before there's a finish here.
What a fight
Maness ML +700 - 3 units to win 21 units
Maness inside distance +1200 - 1 unit to win 12 units
Curtis vs Vieira over 1.5 rounds +105 - 5 units to win 5.25 units
4-4 +6.85 units
@NyJetropolitan
@royboymiami
Taking Umar by Sub at -115 here, sprinkle a drop on Round 2.. Can't take anything else with good concious.
4-6 +2.85 units
Giagos ML +190 - 10 units to win 19 units
Who ya like in next fight palleta
@paletta007
Same i need this plus money
Oh I see it now
They should take his brown belt away
dead dog. Bad play. Onto the next
4-7 -7.15 units
Baudot +100 - 10 units to win 10 units
Ungh, sorry man, I need Parisian here, then Rahkmanov.. GL
Adding++++
Baudot ML +100 - 10 units to win 10 units
20 units total
GL my friend
What up P
@cdog8043
SHAVKAT RAKHMONOV- IS guy worth - 440
I think so. He’s a dominate fighter
Baudot is such a POS