Waldy Cortez-Acosta ML +120
![]()
@mikesomoney
Very good selection, great value, rose has lost the fighting spirit each time she has fought. Since she lost the belt.
who knows. this is an assumption. Rose could be going all in for one last run, right?
good luck
@mikesomoney
Very good selection, great value, rose has lost the fighting spirit each time she has fought. Since she lost the belt.
who knows. this is an assumption. Rose could be going all in for one last run, right?
good luck
@PatsCover279
You as well! ![]()
@elmaniac8
Agreed Rose is too inconsistent. Don’t think familiarity with a former training partner will bode well for her in this spot. Miranda improving incrementally since her loss to Jasmine.
@PatsCover279
You as well! ![]()
@elmaniac8
Agreed Rose is too inconsistent. Don’t think familiarity with a former training partner will bode well for her in this spot. Miranda improving incrementally since her loss to Jasmine.
Tough loss on Miranda.
BIG Bet on Khalil Rountree -120 he’s got the speed and striking advantage ![]()
Puzzled by the Fiziev line, I know he’s at home but sheesh he’s a lot smaller and was talking about fighting feather now fighting a tall, lanky Bahamondes with a short line?
Leans:
Mo Usman
Rizvan Kuniev
Tough loss on Miranda.
BIG Bet on Khalil Rountree -120 he’s got the speed and striking advantage ![]()
Puzzled by the Fiziev line, I know he’s at home but sheesh he’s a lot smaller and was talking about fighting feather now fighting a tall, lanky Bahamondes with a short line?
Leans:
Mo Usman
Rizvan Kuniev
BIG BET - Brandon Royval +105
I really like Joshua Van but Royval is bigger, longer reach and has a high fight IQ. I didn’t expect him to beat Taira, he showed his grit and ability to stay in fights. I think he has great movement, will keep his range and even land a crucial takedown or two to secure rounds for a decision.
BIG BET - Brandon Royval +105
I really like Joshua Van but Royval is bigger, longer reach and has a high fight IQ. I didn’t expect him to beat Taira, he showed his grit and ability to stay in fights. I think he has great movement, will keep his range and even land a crucial takedown or two to secure rounds for a decision.
