Does anyone here do draftkings im on sherdog betting forum a lot and we are trying to get maybe 10-20 people to do a draftkings mma event somewhere between 10-20$ per event winner take all is anyone here down for that i already created a group
Draftkings!!!!!!!!!!
@bakersfield6969
Send me your screen name on a PM or on here doesent matter I made it a 10$ 10 person winner take all I made it resizable also in case we dont get 10 people I already have 3 people from the reddit forum wanting to join they just havent gotten into yet
@bakersfield6969
Send me your screen name on a PM or on here doesent matter I made it a 10$ 10 person winner take all I made it resizable also in case we dont get 10 people I already have 3 people from the reddit forum wanting to join they just havent gotten into yet
@bakersfield6969
Send me your screen name on a PM or on here doesent matter I made it a 10$ 10 person winner take all I made it resizable also in case we dont get 10 people I already have 3 people from the reddit forum wanting to join they just havent gotten into yet
@bakersfield6969
Send me your screen name on a PM or on here doesent matter I made it a 10$ 10 person winner take all I made it resizable also in case we dont get 10 people I already have 3 people from the reddit forum wanting to join they just havent gotten into yet
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,731
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,218
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,464
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,545
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,536
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,855
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,712
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
