• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Las Vegas

    I dont have anymore Vegas friends......

    12 Next Last»
    bigkat
    VegasSound
    nevadaeasy
    gunonenic
    nc1capper
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1647
    Posts: 26
    12 Next Last»
     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2009 - 4:21 PM ET #1

    As you guys know I used to go to Vegas very often and have whale of a time. However, I have not been in six months. Partly because I have moved (2hrs from Atlantic City) but mostly because ALL of my Vegas friends are LOCKED UP/IN JAIL. I feel depressed!!

    P,S,

    Vegas is not the same without your comrads. I will admit I did have a nice time when my wife went, but it wasnt the same. 

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    As you guys know I used to go to Vegas very often and have whale of a time. However, I have not been in six months. Partly because I have moved (2hrs from Atlantic City) but mostly because ALL of my Vegas friends are LOCKED UP/IN JAIL. I feel depressed!!

    P,S,

    Vegas is not the same without your comrads. I will admit I did have a nice time when my wife went, but it wasnt the same. 

     
    VegasSound
    VegasSound
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 524
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2009 - 7:11 PM ET #2

    I know the feeling.  I have two friends there that only play poker and I rarely see them.  So, I found it very difficult to meet people around the strip, and that's where I stay.  I have friends that are so damn cheap that they never come out.  I have told them numerous times that I have their food with free buffets and will possibly treat them to a show.  All they need is flight money and money to enjoy on other things.
    Reply
    I know the feeling.  I have two friends there that only play poker and I rarely see them.  So, I found it very difficult to meet people around the strip, and that's where I stay.  I have friends that are so damn cheap that they never come out.  I have told them numerous times that I have their food with free buffets and will possibly treat them to a show.  All they need is flight money and money to enjoy on other things.
     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 8, 2009 - 11:52 PM ET #3

    Vegas Sound, the thing is with me is that all my life I was the one with the "open mind & big thoughts & big dreams & a little money to go along with it. I am 30 years old now, but when I got married at 24, "I", yes me, "I" put on my own damn bachelor party out of my pocket because all of my "friends" i.e. the guys i grew up with, were college boys. They were either still n school or just trying to find jobs, some still living at home. Now, my "ASSOCIATES" on the other hand were the guys with all the $$. These were the guys I used to pop bottles of champagne with in the clubs, shop in the same stores with, and travel with. When I met "these guys" they were ALREADY doing what I was BEEN TRYING to get my home friends to do but they either did not have the $$ or the ambition to get out of the city. Me & these guys had some great times. I'm sad they're gone in the penitentiary.

    Reply

    Vegas Sound, the thing is with me is that all my life I was the one with the "open mind & big thoughts & big dreams & a little money to go along with it. I am 30 years old now, but when I got married at 24, "I", yes me, "I" put on my own damn bachelor party out of my pocket because all of my "friends" i.e. the guys i grew up with, were college boys. They were either still n school or just trying to find jobs, some still living at home. Now, my "ASSOCIATES" on the other hand were the guys with all the $$. These were the guys I used to pop bottles of champagne with in the clubs, shop in the same stores with, and travel with. When I met "these guys" they were ALREADY doing what I was BEEN TRYING to get my home friends to do but they either did not have the $$ or the ambition to get out of the city. Me & these guys had some great times. I'm sad they're gone in the penitentiary.

     
    nevadaeasy
    nevadaeasy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 3731
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 1:51 AM ET #4

     What the fuck you talking about....
    Reply
     What the fuck you talking about....
     
    gunonenic
    gunonenic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 603
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 3:08 AM ET #5

    please, if you cared about them so much why don't you bail them out of jail, unless they're doing some serious time for felonies, then I would question why a "family" man would have those kinds of attachments.

    Reply

    please, if you cared about them so much why don't you bail them out of jail, unless they're doing some serious time for felonies, then I would question why a "family" man would have those kinds of attachments.

     
    nc1capper
    nc1capper
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 16348
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 5:58 AM ET #6

    big kat, i have told you this before, and once again i must say, you are one hard dude to figure out
    Reply
    big kat, i have told you this before, and once again i must say, you are one hard dude to figure out
     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 8:28 AM ET #7

    what's hard to figure out. Some guys that I used to travel with & gamble n big games with were perhaps doing some illegal things for all the $$ they had. However, I did know these guys & most of them were pretty good dudes. I miss them & all the fun we still could have had.

    P.S.

    If you can't read, interpret, or understand language, please stay out of my posts. If you read the info above, it CLEARLY states that these guys were NOT the guys I grew up with, but only traveling, shopping, & gambling associates.

    Reply

    what's hard to figure out. Some guys that I used to travel with & gamble n big games with were perhaps doing some illegal things for all the $$ they had. However, I did know these guys & most of them were pretty good dudes. I miss them & all the fun we still could have had.

    P.S.

    If you can't read, interpret, or understand language, please stay out of my posts. If you read the info above, it CLEARLY states that these guys were NOT the guys I grew up with, but only traveling, shopping, & gambling associates.

     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 10:53 AM ET #8

    Reply
     
    K4ngur13
    K4ngur13
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 26212
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 12:14 PM ET #9

    Reply
     
    gunonenic
    gunonenic
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2009
    Posts: 603
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 1:05 PM ET #10

    did you not you say "comrads"? I guess to different people it means different things. what's the matter, getting too far up the corporate latter that you're forgeting your roots?

     

    PS- if you're ever in vegas look me up, maybe we can drive around the old neighborhood and get your feet wet again, you get my drift?

    Reply

    did you not you say "comrads"? I guess to different people it means different things. what's the matter, getting too far up the corporate latter that you're forgeting your roots?

     

    PS- if you're ever in vegas look me up, maybe we can drive around the old neighborhood and get your feet wet again, you get my drift?

     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 4:04 PM ET #11

    Google

    Avery Haigler (South Carolina)

    William Foreman (Virginia)

     

     

    To all,

    Me & thee uys clicked because the only $$ that spends just as fast as DOPE MONEY is GAMBLING $$ (if not quicker lol). I don't care who you are if I walk n the club on Saturday night & I went 5-1 in collegefootball at $1500 a pop, NOBODY is outspending me in there, & u can bet that. Those were the good old days... When, I popped up on the scene in like the year 2000 EVERYBODY in the city was like who is this dude, of course they thought I was a DRUG DEALER but, I was a BIGKAT, BIGTYME GAMBLER. It's all the same. Plus, it's not too many twenty something year old guys with large houses, 80k+ cars, Rolexes, owned businesses and $$ 400 Prada Sneakers for every day of the week (or in my case alligator boots).  

    Reply

    Google

    Avery Haigler (South Carolina)

    William Foreman (Virginia)

     

     

    To all,

    Me & thee uys clicked because the only $$ that spends just as fast as DOPE MONEY is GAMBLING $$ (if not quicker lol). I don't care who you are if I walk n the club on Saturday night & I went 5-1 in collegefootball at $1500 a pop, NOBODY is outspending me in there, & u can bet that. Those were the good old days... When, I popped up on the scene in like the year 2000 EVERYBODY in the city was like who is this dude, of course they thought I was a DRUG DEALER but, I was a BIGKAT, BIGTYME GAMBLER. It's all the same. Plus, it's not too many twenty something year old guys with large houses, 80k+ cars, Rolexes, owned businesses and $$ 400 Prada Sneakers for every day of the week (or in my case alligator boots).  

     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 4:20 PM ET #12

    My point for the above post is that $$ knows $$ no matter how it's made. You shop n the same stores, hang with the same broads & frequent the same spots. Yes, I am married but GAMBLING led me to being out of the house a WHOLE LOT & I am glad I was never hurt or injured in some of the places I've gone. So, Im glad Im n a new place where I dont know too many people & they dont know me well either. I guess some chapters are best left closed.
    Reply
    My point for the above post is that $$ knows $$ no matter how it's made. You shop n the same stores, hang with the same broads & frequent the same spots. Yes, I am married but GAMBLING led me to being out of the house a WHOLE LOT & I am glad I was never hurt or injured in some of the places I've gone. So, Im glad Im n a new place where I dont know too many people & they dont know me well either. I guess some chapters are best left closed.
     
    BURG2VEGAS
    BURG2VEGAS
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 5105
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 5:06 PM ET #13

    put money on there books
    Reply
    put money on there books
     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 5:17 PM ET #14

    only true think douchebag bigkat ever said is that he most likely has no friends
    Reply
    only true think douchebag bigkat ever said is that he most likely has no friends
     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 5:34 PM ET #15

    BURG2VEGAS,

    I do. It's especially depressing because one of the guys (not one of the above listed, because he got picked up secretly so u cant google him) was the guy I wrote about that was a millionaire and scammed me out of my comps (lol), he's the guy WHO FIRST TURNED ME ON 2 VEGAS. So, how can I not think about the crew when one of them PUT ME ON to Vegas in the first place.

    Vegas dennis, 

    My deal remains the same, if u or ANYBODY EVER THINK IM LYING then CATCH ME IN ONE. THAT GOES FOR VEGAS CONVERSATION OR ANYTHING ELSE. PERIOD!!!! 

    Reply

    BURG2VEGAS,

    I do. It's especially depressing because one of the guys (not one of the above listed, because he got picked up secretly so u cant google him) was the guy I wrote about that was a millionaire and scammed me out of my comps (lol), he's the guy WHO FIRST TURNED ME ON 2 VEGAS. So, how can I not think about the crew when one of them PUT ME ON to Vegas in the first place.

    Vegas dennis, 

    My deal remains the same, if u or ANYBODY EVER THINK IM LYING then CATCH ME IN ONE. THAT GOES FOR VEGAS CONVERSATION OR ANYTHING ELSE. PERIOD!!!! 

     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 5:36 PM ET #16

    Coming form South Carolina, we dont have any Pro Sports team & stuff, so the guys with the hot cars, jewelry, & stuff are STREET DUDES/GAMBLERS etc. Sometimes we get retired pro players,
    Reply
    Coming form South Carolina, we dont have any Pro Sports team & stuff, so the guys with the hot cars, jewelry, & stuff are STREET DUDES/GAMBLERS etc. Sometimes we get retired pro players,
     
    vegasdennis
    vegasdennis
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 21934
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 6:56 PM ET #17

    bigkat I highly doubt your lying ass is even old enough to get in a casino junior
    Reply
    bigkat I highly doubt your lying ass is even old enough to get in a casino junior
     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 7:18 PM ET #18

    vegas dennis,

    Some folks here think that I brag & boast, but really only you think I'm a liar. That's fine. have you ever noticed that of all the people that you, for some reason have Personal Hate towards me. But I'll let you deal with that. I ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM, IN THE WAY OF INFORMATION, INSIGHT, PERSONAL STORIES OR ASSISTANCE. Unlike you, who DOESN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING NEW OR SUBSTANTIVE & JUST comes into threads to call someone a liar & be a pest. So lets leave it like this. I WILL BE AT THE GRAND OPENING OF ARIA soon, while you are in the mall at a community computer calling me a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

    Reply

    vegas dennis,

    Some folks here think that I brag & boast, but really only you think I'm a liar. That's fine. have you ever noticed that of all the people that you, for some reason have Personal Hate towards me. But I'll let you deal with that. I ALWAYS CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM, IN THE WAY OF INFORMATION, INSIGHT, PERSONAL STORIES OR ASSISTANCE. Unlike you, who DOESN'T CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING NEW OR SUBSTANTIVE & JUST comes into threads to call someone a liar & be a pest. So lets leave it like this. I WILL BE AT THE GRAND OPENING OF ARIA soon, while you are in the mall at a community computer calling me a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 7:21 PM ET #19

    As some of you recall, I am a South Carolina native. So, now that's the link between me & big gambling games with Deuce Staley (Eagles & Steelers, SC Native) & John Abraham (Atlanta Falcons Franchise Player, SC Native). I have written about these in the past, here on covers!!
    Reply
    As some of you recall, I am a South Carolina native. So, now that's the link between me & big gambling games with Deuce Staley (Eagles & Steelers, SC Native) & John Abraham (Atlanta Falcons Franchise Player, SC Native). I have written about these in the past, here on covers!!
     
    SportySpice69
    SportySpice69
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 64
    Posted: Nov. 9, 2009 - 11:50 PM ET #20

    bigkat you sound like Nick Poppageorgio!
    Reply
    bigkat you sound like Nick Poppageorgio!
     
    funnystuffz
    funnystuffz
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2009
    Posts: 37
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2009 - 1:59 PM ET #21

    I hardly ever post in this section, only read. But I have to say that bigkat's threads, and the responses, are golden.

    Such entertainment!


    Reply
    I hardly ever post in this section, only read. But I have to say that bigkat's threads, and the responses, are golden.

    Such entertainment!


     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2009 - 9:13 PM ET #22

    funnystuffz,

    if the stories are entertaining, Imagine hw the real experience was (lol)

    Reply

    funnystuffz,

    if the stories are entertaining, Imagine hw the real experience was (lol)

     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2009 - 11:22 PM ET #23

    Just the opposite with me.....My 3 best friends all coincidently have moved there over a period of a couple years. I have so few friends left in Florida now, it's a real bummer.....

    After settling some things, thinking seriously about Manhattan or Hermosa Beach in LA, or *gulp* Vegas.....

    I'd rather be closer to my friends or even there in Vegas.  Why not? GF left for the afterlife.....

    ....and everyone else is out West except for a few in the Keys and a couple in Jacksonville.......

    Only Ft Myers could be a remote possibility......Too many tough memories now in Sarasota......
    Reply
    Just the opposite with me.....My 3 best friends all coincidently have moved there over a period of a couple years. I have so few friends left in Florida now, it's a real bummer.....

    After settling some things, thinking seriously about Manhattan or Hermosa Beach in LA, or *gulp* Vegas.....

    I'd rather be closer to my friends or even there in Vegas.  Why not? GF left for the afterlife.....

    ....and everyone else is out West except for a few in the Keys and a couple in Jacksonville.......

    Only Ft Myers could be a remote possibility......Too many tough memories now in Sarasota......
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Nov. 10, 2009 - 11:30 PM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat:

    what's hard to figure out. Some guys that I used to travel with & gamble n big games with were perhaps doing some illegal things for all the $$ they had. However, I did know these guys & most of them were pretty good dudes. I miss them & all the fun we still could have had.

    P.S.

    If you can't read, interpret, or understand language, please stay out of my posts. If you read the info above, it CLEARLY states that these guys were NOT the guys I grew up with, but only traveling, shopping, & gambling associates.



    I didn't find anything confusing about what you said before. Some guys can't just throw on a suit and tie, mention some financial credentials or experience like me, and get a good job just about anywhere.
       
    Sometimes people just have to understand that doing illegal stuff is the only way....they could have one or a few things holding them back from doing a more mainstream income producing thing. A record from being young and dumb, not decent education, etc. Doesn't mean they can't be family oriented. Just the opposite. A lot of times it means they are willing to do anything it trakes to provide.

    I have no kids. Never have...No GF, or even a hamster currently, so take my .02 with a grain of salt.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bigkat:

    what's hard to figure out. Some guys that I used to travel with & gamble n big games with were perhaps doing some illegal things for all the $$ they had. However, I did know these guys & most of them were pretty good dudes. I miss them & all the fun we still could have had.

    P.S.

    If you can't read, interpret, or understand language, please stay out of my posts. If you read the info above, it CLEARLY states that these guys were NOT the guys I grew up with, but only traveling, shopping, & gambling associates.



    I didn't find anything confusing about what you said before. Some guys can't just throw on a suit and tie, mention some financial credentials or experience like me, and get a good job just about anywhere.
       
    Sometimes people just have to understand that doing illegal stuff is the only way....they could have one or a few things holding them back from doing a more mainstream income producing thing. A record from being young and dumb, not decent education, etc. Doesn't mean they can't be family oriented. Just the opposite. A lot of times it means they are willing to do anything it trakes to provide.

    I have no kids. Never have...No GF, or even a hamster currently, so take my .02 with a grain of salt.
     
     
    bigkat
    bigkat
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 585
    Posted: Nov. 11, 2009 - 6:17 PM ET #25

    dennishopson,

    what was crazy was that these guys WERE NOT, "street level", thugs with corn rolls & braids, baggy pant, & loud music. These guys owned businesses etc. And they ALL provided for their children, even if Avery was 27 with 5 kids. He ALWAYS took care of the kids. The shame is that when u grow up poor & you make it out of the trailer park or ghetto, then u become the support for the family or many families & then when you get locked up it damages the lives of so many children who will grow up without fathers.

    Reply

    dennishopson,

    what was crazy was that these guys WERE NOT, "street level", thugs with corn rolls & braids, baggy pant, & loud music. These guys owned businesses etc. And they ALL provided for their children, even if Avery was 27 with 5 kids. He ALWAYS took care of the kids. The shame is that when u grow up poor & you make it out of the trailer park or ghetto, then u become the support for the family or many families & then when you get locked up it damages the lives of so many children who will grow up without fathers.

    All Forums | Las Vegas
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,728
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,660
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,698
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,347
    • Week 6 Money 16,301
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,349
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 106,105
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,453
    • Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,756
    • PART DEUX 178

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.