Stock Pick - MNKD
train good buy. thanks louie
train good buy. thanks louie
Nice. I started buying $TWTR on the first dip 38.50's. I reloaded on 28.00's. I was looking for 19 or 20's. With nfl season upon us plus the presidential race... Twitter is where it's at. Good luck
Nice. I started buying $TWTR on the first dip 38.50's. I reloaded on 28.00's. I was looking for 19 or 20's. With nfl season upon us plus the presidential race... Twitter is where it's at. Good luck
We are finally back above $4 today and I think on our way to $6-$7 within 30 days. Good job to those of us that loaded back up in the $3's. My average is low $4's so I am very happy with that.
Google has partnered with Sanofi to lead the fight against diabetes. Considering we have the gamechanger in the field, this might help us eliminate the shorts a lot quicker.
Lets go !!
We are finally back above $4 today and I think on our way to $6-$7 within 30 days. Good job to those of us that loaded back up in the $3's. My average is low $4's so I am very happy with that.
Google has partnered with Sanofi to lead the fight against diabetes. Considering we have the gamechanger in the field, this might help us eliminate the shorts a lot quicker.
Lets go !!
Downgraded this morning. 1.50 Target price. Ehhh down 10% premarket.
Downgraded this morning. 1.50 Target price. Ehhh down 10% premarket.
PMCB ..thank you..it was also the last one i perused .
PMCB ..thank you..it was also the last one i perused .
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,386
- Sunday 10/04/2026 686
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,312
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,398
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,812
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,484
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,203
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,817
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,147
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,835
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
