• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Stock Pick - MNKD

    «First Previous 131415 ... 212223 Next Last»
    Louis_IV
    scrappyb
    HellHook33
    BIGfnPOO
    SteelUbaldo
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 51435
    Posts: 563
    «First Previous 131415 ... 212223 Next Last»
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 11, 2015 - 11:21 AM ET #301

    a good read

    https://www.notwallstreet.com/more-mannkind-musings-31115/
    Reply
    a good read

    https://www.notwallstreet.com/more-mannkind-musings-31115/
     
    scrappyb
    scrappyb
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1157
    Posted: Mar. 12, 2015 - 12:51 PM ET #302

    Great article.  I'm in for about 500 shares and sticking with it.
    Reply
    Great article.  I'm in for about 500 shares and sticking with it.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Mar. 15, 2015 - 8:43 PM ET #303

    Quote Originally Posted by scrappyb:

    Great article.  I'm in for about 500 shares and sticking with it.
     good luck, we should not need it though.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappyb:

    Great article.  I'm in for about 500 shares and sticking with it.
     good luck, we should not need it though.
     
    HellHook33
    HellHook33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 1049
    Posted: Apr. 2, 2015 - 4:08 PM ET #304

    Do I smell momentum?
    Reply
    Do I smell momentum?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 8, 2015 - 2:16 PM ET #305

    $5.18.

    I expect a run up soon.  Orchestrated run down then up.

    Social media has all been + in terms of users of Afrezza.  Better then expected results.
    Reply
    $5.18.

    I expect a run up soon.  Orchestrated run down then up.

    Social media has all been + in terms of users of Afrezza.  Better then expected results.
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2015 - 4:42 PM ET #306

    situatinal report please. @ 4.80 or so. buy more?
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    situatinal report please. @ 4.80 or so. buy more?
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2015 - 7:56 PM ET #307

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    situatinal report please. @ 4.80 or so. buy more?

    I have 20,000 shares.  I will not be adding here.  I would wait and see a bit for some signs of a recovery.  This is all a staged manipulation.  Its just a matter of when the shorts decide to leave the party.  When will enough be enough.  Soft launch looks good so far, the user testimonials have been beyond positive.  More users out there then indicating.  MNKD ramping up more afrezza production lines.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

    situatinal report please. @ 4.80 or so. buy more?

    I have 20,000 shares.  I will not be adding here.  I would wait and see a bit for some signs of a recovery.  This is all a staged manipulation.  Its just a matter of when the shorts decide to leave the party.  When will enough be enough.  Soft launch looks good so far, the user testimonials have been beyond positive.  More users out there then indicating.  MNKD ramping up more afrezza production lines.
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 21, 2015 - 7:57 PM ET #308

    Here was a good post on Yahoo MB today.

    Hard to believe that there are that many people who have lost the Darwin challenge. Do you follow the social media to see how Afrezza is performing? You could bet that both SNY and MNKD management do as well. The FUD spread that endos are shorting the stock or that PCP/Endos will not accept the product is all FUD.

    One would have to be brain dead not to understand that Afrezza is re-writing the rules of how exogenous prandial insulin works and is used. Exactly like a disruptive technology should. Granted the patient population is small but in a short time the early users will outnumber the total amount of patients that participated in trials over the last 10 years.

    The brain dead mentality will soon lead to many becoming paupers, and here is why. Imaging a drug that perhaps does not cure cancer but prolongs life by decades and severely limits the morbidity associated with the cancer. What would this drug be worth, would it be covered by insurance, what would be the uproar if it was not covered by 3rd party reimbursement?

    Remember, that for every 1% increase of A1c, mortality increases by 20%. Morbidity increases for FBG above 100 and over 140 significant irreversable negative effects of morbidity are the norm.

    Consistently, we are witness to patients in which their A1c on slower injected prandials were in excess of 10 and now are expecting A1c below 6. Those on CGM are lowering their high limit below 140 since they rarely encounter such hypoglycemia. Furthermore, few are experiencing hypos and even fewer if any are experiencing severe hypos, the number one cause of acute mortality in diabetics. It is also being reported by many that insulin resistance is lowered and in all that quality of life is significantly improved.

    I can assure you that SNY, MNKD, Endos, PCP, and patients on Afrezza are not Brain Dead!
    Reply
    Here was a good post on Yahoo MB today.

    Hard to believe that there are that many people who have lost the Darwin challenge. Do you follow the social media to see how Afrezza is performing? You could bet that both SNY and MNKD management do as well. The FUD spread that endos are shorting the stock or that PCP/Endos will not accept the product is all FUD.

    One would have to be brain dead not to understand that Afrezza is re-writing the rules of how exogenous prandial insulin works and is used. Exactly like a disruptive technology should. Granted the patient population is small but in a short time the early users will outnumber the total amount of patients that participated in trials over the last 10 years.

    The brain dead mentality will soon lead to many becoming paupers, and here is why. Imaging a drug that perhaps does not cure cancer but prolongs life by decades and severely limits the morbidity associated with the cancer. What would this drug be worth, would it be covered by insurance, what would be the uproar if it was not covered by 3rd party reimbursement?

    Remember, that for every 1% increase of A1c, mortality increases by 20%. Morbidity increases for FBG above 100 and over 140 significant irreversable negative effects of morbidity are the norm.

    Consistently, we are witness to patients in which their A1c on slower injected prandials were in excess of 10 and now are expecting A1c below 6. Those on CGM are lowering their high limit below 140 since they rarely encounter such hypoglycemia. Furthermore, few are experiencing hypos and even fewer if any are experiencing severe hypos, the number one cause of acute mortality in diabetics. It is also being reported by many that insulin resistance is lowered and in all that quality of life is significantly improved.

    I can assure you that SNY, MNKD, Endos, PCP, and patients on Afrezza are not Brain Dead!
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 22, 2015 - 9:54 AM ET #309

    Great perspective from a diabetic using Afrezza and someone who intitially was against its use.  She is a diabetic spokeperson and has thousands of followers on twitter

    https://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/amazing-afrezza-non-invasive-insulin-works
    Reply
    Great perspective from a diabetic using Afrezza and someone who intitially was against its use.  She is a diabetic spokeperson and has thousands of followers on twitter

    https://www.healthline.com/diabetesmine/amazing-afrezza-non-invasive-insulin-works
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 23, 2015 - 7:58 AM ET #310

    Great article from a leading investor. Nate Pile.


    https://seekingalpha.com/article/3093476-marketocracy-top-20-manager-nate-pile-invested-in-mannkind-and-afrezza
    Reply
    Great article from a leading investor. Nate Pile.


    https://seekingalpha.com/article/3093476-marketocracy-top-20-manager-nate-pile-invested-in-mannkind-and-afrezza
     
    SteelUbaldo
    SteelUbaldo
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 489
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2015 - 11:02 AM ET #311

    I jumped in at 4.90 for approx 2k shares. I agreed with the Pile article completely. I am long on this so I will ride out the bumps along the way. Good luck to us!
    Reply
    I jumped in at 4.90 for approx 2k shares. I agreed with the Pile article completely. I am long on this so I will ride out the bumps along the way. Good luck to us!
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 24, 2015 - 3:07 PM ET #312

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelUbaldo:

    I jumped in at 4.90 for approx 2k shares. I agreed with the Pile article completely. I am long on this so I will ride out the bumps along the way. Good luck to us!
     Good Luck.  I'll sell when I make a million, or lose it all.  This is like a business. Your getting in cheap but be ready for games to be played in the near term, over 100 million short shares outstanding.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelUbaldo:

    I jumped in at 4.90 for approx 2k shares. I agreed with the Pile article completely. I am long on this so I will ride out the bumps along the way. Good luck to us!
     Good Luck.  I'll sell when I make a million, or lose it all.  This is like a business. Your getting in cheap but be ready for games to be played in the near term, over 100 million short shares outstanding.  
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 27, 2015 - 2:42 PM ET #313

    MNKD at $4.56 right now.  I love the chronology captured in this thread, the lows, the highs.

    This price is a joke.  Read the user experiences on twitter #afrezza

    The run up is going to start soon. there bleeding the week out of their shares right now. Wall Street is a bunch of thiefs.  They are taking it way down to take from the weak.  Horrid manipulation then BOOM this mo fo is going to fly.  Holding till were in the 20s per share
    Reply
    MNKD at $4.56 right now.  I love the chronology captured in this thread, the lows, the highs.

    This price is a joke.  Read the user experiences on twitter #afrezza

    The run up is going to start soon. there bleeding the week out of their shares right now. Wall Street is a bunch of thiefs.  They are taking it way down to take from the weak.  Horrid manipulation then BOOM this mo fo is going to fly.  Holding till were in the 20s per share
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2015 - 12:40 PM ET #314

    $4.34.

    Martin Shekeli just said he will short to $1.  I wish him good luck.
    Reply
    $4.34.

    Martin Shekeli just said he will short to $1.  I wish him good luck.
     
    football_007
    football_007
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 34154
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 1:11 PM ET #315

    1Q earning report today after the market closing.
    Reply
    1Q earning report today after the market closing.
     
    Knoxpoker
    Knoxpoker
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2011
    Posts: 1244
    Posted: May. 7, 2015 - 6:14 PM ET #316

    I cant say how much I love this stock.. This is the best long term hold you will see in a long time.. 

    I kept buying as the months went on .. I am in with 2,300 shares.. This stock will be a great mover. I dont know when , and really I dont care how long it takes , because when this hits 20 we all will make a great score.. Hold tight and enjoy the long journey.

    I think once It makes a move back up , the price of 4.60 or so would be a great spot to see a nice burst up.. Burst up , retest , then a nice up trend back around 6 and above.. 

    Reply
    I cant say how much I love this stock.. This is the best long term hold you will see in a long time.. 

    I kept buying as the months went on .. I am in with 2,300 shares.. This stock will be a great mover. I dont know when , and really I dont care how long it takes , because when this hits 20 we all will make a great score.. Hold tight and enjoy the long journey.

    I think once It makes a move back up , the price of 4.60 or so would be a great spot to see a nice burst up.. Burst up , retest , then a nice up trend back around 6 and above.. 

     
    mIBMWATSON
    mIBMWATSON
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2015
    Posts: 295
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 1:35 PM ET #317

    Dropped below 4 today..Average down!!
    Reply
    Dropped below 4 today..Average down!!
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 6:45 PM ET #318

    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    I cant say how much I love this stock.. This is the best long term hold you will see in a long time.. 

    I kept buying as the months went on .. I am in with 2,300 shares.. This stock will be a great mover. I dont know when , and really I dont care how long it takes , because when this hits 20 we all will make a great score.. Hold tight and enjoy the long journey.

    I think once It makes a move back up , the price of 4.60 or so would be a great spot to see a nice burst up.. Burst up , retest , then a nice up trend back around 6 and above.. 


    I got 20,000, avg up there.  Down quite a bit but I agree.  I'll hold and hope for 20+.  Just a game.  Blackrock just stated today they have 5% of available shares, over 20 million.  Upped their stake.  All the big boys want in cheap.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Knoxpoker:

    I cant say how much I love this stock.. This is the best long term hold you will see in a long time.. 

    I kept buying as the months went on .. I am in with 2,300 shares.. This stock will be a great mover. I dont know when , and really I dont care how long it takes , because when this hits 20 we all will make a great score.. Hold tight and enjoy the long journey.

    I think once It makes a move back up , the price of 4.60 or so would be a great spot to see a nice burst up.. Burst up , retest , then a nice up trend back around 6 and above.. 


    I got 20,000, avg up there.  Down quite a bit but I agree.  I'll hold and hope for 20+.  Just a game.  Blackrock just stated today they have 5% of available shares, over 20 million.  Upped their stake.  All the big boys want in cheap.  
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 6:46 PM ET #319

    Quote Originally Posted by mIBMWATSON:

    Dropped below 4 today..Average down!!

    I've averged down enough.  I traded a little on margin today small.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by mIBMWATSON:

    Dropped below 4 today..Average down!!

    I've averged down enough.  I traded a little on margin today small.
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: May. 8, 2015 - 9:36 PM ET #320

       buy buy buy
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
       buy buy buy
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 10:45 AM ET #321

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

       buy buy buy

    what a gift
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGfnPOO:

       buy buy buy

    what a gift
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 12:18 PM ET #322

    At what price would you say F it and add some more?  
    Reply
    At what price would you say F it and add some more?  
     
    TRAIN69
    TRAIN69
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2002
    Posts: 55705
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 1:24 PM ET #323

    Its at 3.81 now and Im getting very intrigued......
    Reply
    Its at 3.81 now and Im getting very intrigued......
     
    BIGfnPOO
    BIGfnPOO
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2006
    Posts: 18880
    Posted: May. 9, 2015 - 9:56 PM ET #324

    (-42.56%)     from my initial investment. However @ 3.81, shd i buy a bit more?    i know u guys got much much more of it...but.....
    bigFnPOO
    Reply
    (-42.56%)     from my initial investment. However @ 3.81, shd i buy a bit more?    i know u guys got much much more of it...but.....
     
     
    Louis_IV
    Louis_IV
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 34736
    Posted: May. 10, 2015 - 7:40 PM ET #325

    I'd wait a little longer and see if they short it more, there is almost 100 million shares short, once they hit a certain price there going to start covering.  I'll be hard pressed to buy any more only because I already have 20K. I'd wait and see if it hits 3.50/3.25 early this week, some of these guys are bound to flip sides and cover soon and then I expect a steady climb.  Too much potential but maybe wait and see for now if it drops some more.
    Reply
    I'd wait a little longer and see if they short it more, there is almost 100 million shares short, once they hit a certain price there going to start covering.  I'll be hard pressed to buy any more only because I already have 20K. I'd wait and see if it hits 3.50/3.25 early this week, some of these guys are bound to flip sides and cover soon and then I expect a steady climb.  Too much potential but maybe wait and see for now if it drops some more.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 131415 ... 212223 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,387
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 686
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,316
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,454
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,813
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,492
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,216
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,862
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,148
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,841

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.