• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Pot Plays

    «First Previous 567 ... 282930 Next Last»
    MotorCityMitty
    rubberneck
    StiflersMom
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 56155
    Posts: 731
    «First Previous 567 ... 282930 Next Last»
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 11:02 AM ET #101

    thanks for all the news and advice stiffleer!!!

    btw.....had PTOG,FRTD, on the radar for the last few weeks.....woulda been nice if i bought into either one.  damn!
    Reply
    thanks for all the news and advice stiffleer!!!

    btw.....had PTOG,FRTD, on the radar for the last few weeks.....woulda been nice if i bought into either one.  damn!
     
    rubberneck
    rubberneck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2000
    Posts: 3220
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:20 PM ET #102

    out of GLCO- made 45% profit in a short time
    Reply
    out of GLCO- made 45% profit in a short time
     
    rubberneck
    rubberneck
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2000
    Posts: 3220
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:22 PM ET #103

    bought some LVVV, looks like they could be real- 13 cents
    Reply
    bought some LVVV, looks like they could be real- 13 cents
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 12:34 PM ET #104

    *** HIGH alert, trying to shuffle some things to make it work, and grab a starter ***

    BGNN alerting at .0009 You can see the Golden Cross about to form, https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=bgnn . LOTS of buying and accumulation going on here and BIG rumors of MMJ. Pull back after a monster day yesterday, high volume still, offering cheapest in the trip zeros. Keep your eyes glued for news and price action.

    LVVV looks legit here rubber... one I need to look into more. At this point I'm trying to catch the next runner, where as LVVV is looking for a leg up...
    Reply
    *** HIGH alert, trying to shuffle some things to make it work, and grab a starter ***

    BGNN alerting at .0009 You can see the Golden Cross about to form, https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=bgnn . LOTS of buying and accumulation going on here and BIG rumors of MMJ. Pull back after a monster day yesterday, high volume still, offering cheapest in the trip zeros. Keep your eyes glued for news and price action.

    LVVV looks legit here rubber... one I need to look into more. At this point I'm trying to catch the next runner, where as LVVV is looking for a leg up...
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 2:56 PM ET #105

    doesn't seem to be the news we were hoping for.  should i sell some of the shares at a 15% profit
    Reply
    doesn't seem to be the news we were hoping for.  should i sell some of the shares at a 15% profit
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 26, 2014 - 3:57 PM ET #106

    Hey Motor, I would sell at a profit and take a bigger position in TTDZ. I'm selling half of my MDRM right now, half of my FWDG, and all of my AVOP to get in TTDZ.

    I just received word several groups will be alerting TTDZ today and tomorrow. The PR is coming with a merger.....

    I'm still kicking myself for not going with my gut and taking half my money off the table at .0035 for another play.

    I'm going with my gut, and I'm loading the boat VERY VERY hard.

    MDRM will be huge this year, just not this week or next. Can always get back in.

    TTDZ is leaving the station.
    Reply
    Hey Motor, I would sell at a profit and take a bigger position in TTDZ. I'm selling half of my MDRM right now, half of my FWDG, and all of my AVOP to get in TTDZ.

    I just received word several groups will be alerting TTDZ today and tomorrow. The PR is coming with a merger.....

    I'm still kicking myself for not going with my gut and taking half my money off the table at .0035 for another play.

    I'm going with my gut, and I'm loading the boat VERY VERY hard.

    MDRM will be huge this year, just not this week or next. Can always get back in.

    TTDZ is leaving the station.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 5:16 AM ET #107

    *** Runners the rest of the week ***

    1) TTDZ
    2) GDRM
    3) BGNN - I am going to take my first position here, hopefully at .0009 tomorrow. Already alerted as a POTENTIAL pot play. Strong rumors and Golden Cross setting up on the chart
    4) HPNN - chart is setting up beautifully for the next leg up. Pissed I missed it at .0002, but going to jump in. Alerting officially at .0013
    5) WTWO - Looking to take a position here tomorrow. Alerting officially at .0007 This is a POTENTIAL pot play. Golden cross formed on the chart.
    6) DIRV - This one is just getting started... I don't normally like to chase, but will consider that here on a pull back sometime next week. Golden cross formed, and we all know these expensive MMJ facilities need proper security, right??? Haha.
    7) MYEC - Golden cross formed (sensing a pattern, here???) and they announced they are getting into MMJ. Had this one on my non-pot radar for a long time. Chart says its still a good time to get in. Not going to buy this one anytime real soon, but alerted at .011

    TTDZ, GDSM, BGNN are my three bigger short term plays. MDRM news came out today, but not the big news we all expected. Still, we know the business plan is in motion, and once we get the financials, it should be game on. I still like MDRM short term potential, but I like the long term (2014) even more.
    Reply
    *** Runners the rest of the week ***

    1) TTDZ
    2) GDRM
    3) BGNN - I am going to take my first position here, hopefully at .0009 tomorrow. Already alerted as a POTENTIAL pot play. Strong rumors and Golden Cross setting up on the chart
    4) HPNN - chart is setting up beautifully for the next leg up. Pissed I missed it at .0002, but going to jump in. Alerting officially at .0013
    5) WTWO - Looking to take a position here tomorrow. Alerting officially at .0007 This is a POTENTIAL pot play. Golden cross formed on the chart.
    6) DIRV - This one is just getting started... I don't normally like to chase, but will consider that here on a pull back sometime next week. Golden cross formed, and we all know these expensive MMJ facilities need proper security, right??? Haha.
    7) MYEC - Golden cross formed (sensing a pattern, here???) and they announced they are getting into MMJ. Had this one on my non-pot radar for a long time. Chart says its still a good time to get in. Not going to buy this one anytime real soon, but alerted at .011

    TTDZ, GDSM, BGNN are my three bigger short term plays. MDRM news came out today, but not the big news we all expected. Still, we know the business plan is in motion, and once we get the financials, it should be game on. I still like MDRM short term potential, but I like the long term (2014) even more.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 27, 2014 - 10:43 PM ET #108

    i was able to sell 20% of my MDRM shares at .05 to free up some money for other plays.  didn't get anymore TTDZ today although i was tempted.

    was looking trying to pick up SREH.  closed way down today and i have a feeling might be able to get it even lower in the early a.m.  any thoughts on this company?

    any others you have your eye on for short term that you haven't mentioned?
    Reply
    i was able to sell 20% of my MDRM shares at .05 to free up some money for other plays.  didn't get anymore TTDZ today although i was tempted.

    was looking trying to pick up SREH.  closed way down today and i have a feeling might be able to get it even lower in the early a.m.  any thoughts on this company?

    any others you have your eye on for short term that you haven't mentioned?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 2:05 AM ET #109

    I am VERY BULLISH on TTDZ tomorrow and Monday. So bullish, I just opened up a margain account with Scottrade to buy more. They have moved into their LA office, and the PR should be released tomorrow or Monday.

    Nice sell at .05.

    Very bullish on GDSM, final negotiations are coming in regard to the subsidiary.

    Looks like I'm tied to AVOP I'm not going to sell in the 2's. I think BGNN is a worthy lotto play. My investment buddy loaded 9's today. I was looking at 8s but pulled the trigger on another 60,000 TTDZ shares.

    I am bullish on FWDG to bounce any day. I am holding my shares for now. They released this on their Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/futureworldenergy?fref=ts
    "HempTech is to showcase Hemp industry's first security platform; the SPIDer. More detail will be forth coming."
    If you go to this site, you can see details about the SPIDer: https://www.infraxinc.com/products/security/spider/ . Interesting... I'm holding my 20k shares.

    I found a new ticker I like but I have not looked at it for more than 10 minutes: 120 mill , low float. I found this PR: https://www.power-eng.com/marketwired/2014/02/27/green-planet-constructs-revolutionary-food-growing-system.html . That is an aquaponics system they are creating. I am a huge fan of aquaponics, so it's a personal interest play, for sure. The 6 month chart is sexy. Also, the volume is huge the last couple days... we all know aquaponics can be used for cannabis... GNPG

    Did I mention CARA, yet? Alerting at $17.36 This is a brand new NASDAQ ganja IPO, yes NASDAQ. I have not even looked at the company, just the chart and since it's IPO about a month ago it is up 35%. I can tell you it will prob continue to go up in the near term, regardless of what the company is up to.

    VERY bullish on ATTBF have I mentioned them before? I think so. They are about to partner up with a Canadian grower. Big action last few days. This thing will double up from here and hit $1 easy. I'm buying in here after GDSM runs...

    I think DIRV might be a good buy tomorrow, considering it fell 20% after running 500% in 5 days. Golden cross formed, just consolidation before the next leg up.

    Other plays that appear bullish, but have not given even 5 minutes to them:
    STEV (already alerted here sub $1)
    XXII
    VMGI
    AEGY (should pop up to a penny any week now)
    WNTR (should get more updates about the weed news... CEO just had an interview and said they company took in about 500k in 2013)
    PLPL (ready to take the next leg up)

    Above all else, I am most bullish near term by TTDZ and GDSM, hands down. MDRM I will be slowly accumulating over the next two weeks to a month.

    This is going to be an exciting upcoming week for TTDZ and GDSM.
    Reply
    I am VERY BULLISH on TTDZ tomorrow and Monday. So bullish, I just opened up a margain account with Scottrade to buy more. They have moved into their LA office, and the PR should be released tomorrow or Monday.

    Nice sell at .05.

    Very bullish on GDSM, final negotiations are coming in regard to the subsidiary.

    Looks like I'm tied to AVOP I'm not going to sell in the 2's. I think BGNN is a worthy lotto play. My investment buddy loaded 9's today. I was looking at 8s but pulled the trigger on another 60,000 TTDZ shares.

    I am bullish on FWDG to bounce any day. I am holding my shares for now. They released this on their Facebook today: https://www.facebook.com/futureworldenergy?fref=ts
    "HempTech is to showcase Hemp industry's first security platform; the SPIDer. More detail will be forth coming."
    If you go to this site, you can see details about the SPIDer: https://www.infraxinc.com/products/security/spider/ . Interesting... I'm holding my 20k shares.

    I found a new ticker I like but I have not looked at it for more than 10 minutes: 120 mill , low float. I found this PR: https://www.power-eng.com/marketwired/2014/02/27/green-planet-constructs-revolutionary-food-growing-system.html . That is an aquaponics system they are creating. I am a huge fan of aquaponics, so it's a personal interest play, for sure. The 6 month chart is sexy. Also, the volume is huge the last couple days... we all know aquaponics can be used for cannabis... GNPG

    Did I mention CARA, yet? Alerting at $17.36 This is a brand new NASDAQ ganja IPO, yes NASDAQ. I have not even looked at the company, just the chart and since it's IPO about a month ago it is up 35%. I can tell you it will prob continue to go up in the near term, regardless of what the company is up to.

    VERY bullish on ATTBF have I mentioned them before? I think so. They are about to partner up with a Canadian grower. Big action last few days. This thing will double up from here and hit $1 easy. I'm buying in here after GDSM runs...

    I think DIRV might be a good buy tomorrow, considering it fell 20% after running 500% in 5 days. Golden cross formed, just consolidation before the next leg up.

    Other plays that appear bullish, but have not given even 5 minutes to them:
    STEV (already alerted here sub $1)
    XXII
    VMGI
    AEGY (should pop up to a penny any week now)
    WNTR (should get more updates about the weed news... CEO just had an interview and said they company took in about 500k in 2013)
    PLPL (ready to take the next leg up)

    Above all else, I am most bullish near term by TTDZ and GDSM, hands down. MDRM I will be slowly accumulating over the next two weeks to a month.

    This is going to be an exciting upcoming week for TTDZ and GDSM.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 10:15 AM ET #110

    i think this might be the day for ENTI, crazy action so far.  could be a big runner.

    scooped up BGNN at .0006 (wish i got .0005) but had a limit order in from yesterday.
    Reply
    i think this might be the day for ENTI, crazy action so far.  could be a big runner.

    scooped up BGNN at .0006 (wish i got .0005) but had a limit order in from yesterday.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 10:36 AM ET #111

    boom ENTI!!!!! here it comes.  up to .0004 now every time time it goes up .0001 i make $300 profit.  bought in at .0002
    Reply
    boom ENTI!!!!! here it comes.  up to .0004 now every time time it goes up .0001 i make $300 profit.  bought in at .0002
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 10:42 AM ET #112

    time to get into ENTI right now imo
    Reply
    time to get into ENTI right now imo
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 10:49 AM ET #113

    Ya, looks like it is ready to pop here...

    PBHG just got into the game, VERY low floater <25 milly.

    WNTR more weed news
    Reply
    Ya, looks like it is ready to pop here...

    PBHG just got into the game, VERY low floater <25 milly.

    WNTR more weed news
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 10:51 AM ET #114

    SREH golden cross created. Should shoot up from here.
    Reply
    SREH golden cross created. Should shoot up from here.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 10:56 AM ET #115

    ATTBF my next big buy, golden cross, sexy chart, lots of volume and Canadian grow op imminent... $1 easy from here next 30 days.

    https://www.abattis.com/s/news.asp?ReportID=626361
    Reply
    ATTBF my next big buy, golden cross, sexy chart, lots of volume and Canadian grow op imminent... $1 easy from here next 30 days.

    https://www.abattis.com/s/news.asp?ReportID=626361
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 12:44 PM ET #116

    *** Crazy volume alert ***

    EFIR . 1400x volume trading at .0001. This is how many of the runs have started from the trips... something could be up. I think I might be a buyer if I can move my AVOP
    Reply
    *** Crazy volume alert ***

    EFIR . 1400x volume trading at .0001. This is how many of the runs have started from the trips... something could be up. I think I might be a buyer if I can move my AVOP
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:02 PM ET #117

    BGNN .0006s looking good right about now... saw those 5s come up, wish I had cash. Waiting for my margain account to open up at some point today, damn it.

    Nice buy there. I think they are going to announce next week, gut feeling... to much MOMO for something not to be up.
    Reply
    BGNN .0006s looking good right about now... saw those 5s come up, wish I had cash. Waiting for my margain account to open up at some point today, damn it.

    Nice buy there. I think they are going to announce next week, gut feeling... to much MOMO for something not to be up.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:19 PM ET #118

    i'm using scottrade as well.  how much do you need in your account to open a margin account? 25K?
    Reply
    i'm using scottrade as well.  how much do you need in your account to open a margin account? 25K?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:22 PM ET #119

    2k actually.
    Reply
    2k actually.
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:23 PM ET #120

    GLCO making a strong comeback, wish I had held some of my position. Oh well.
    Reply
    GLCO making a strong comeback, wish I had held some of my position. Oh well.
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:24 PM ET #121

    glco shooting up nicely, wish we had hung on to those for a few more days, oh well
    Reply
    glco shooting up nicely, wish we had hung on to those for a few more days, oh well
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:35 PM ET #122

    only 2K really, wow.  might have to sign up for that as well.  thoughts on TTDZ? do u think it will shoot up later today or on monday? thinking about putting in another limit order at .0084 but don't want to get burned.  already have half my account in ttdz
    Reply
    only 2K really, wow.  might have to sign up for that as well.  thoughts on TTDZ? do u think it will shoot up later today or on monday? thinking about putting in another limit order at .0084 but don't want to get burned.  already have half my account in ttdz
     
    MotorCityMitty
    MotorCityMitty
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 169
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:48 PM ET #123

    after reading the rules for a margin account it looks as though you can only use it to purchase stocks with a value of more than $3.  is this accurate?
    Reply
    after reading the rules for a margin account it looks as though you can only use it to purchase stocks with a value of more than $3.  is this accurate?
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 1:58 PM ET #124

    Ya, pissed I got anxious about GLCO and bailed. I still think it hits a dime next month.

    TTDZ I think is just being slightly manipulated by MMs that know the BOOM is coming and people selling because news did not come out today... plus it is Friday and it is always a weird one with people taking profits.

    What great prices. I'd love to see an afterhours PR from TTDZ...

    EFIR: Someone just bought $40,000 worth, 200,000,000 shares... somethings up here...
    Reply
    Ya, pissed I got anxious about GLCO and bailed. I still think it hits a dime next month.

    TTDZ I think is just being slightly manipulated by MMs that know the BOOM is coming and people selling because news did not come out today... plus it is Friday and it is always a weird one with people taking profits.

    What great prices. I'd love to see an afterhours PR from TTDZ...

    EFIR: Someone just bought $40,000 worth, 200,000,000 shares... somethings up here...
     
     
    StiflersMom
    StiflersMom
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 682
    Posted: Feb. 28, 2014 - 2:06 PM ET #125

    I actually need to explore this more. I actually went in and sat down with my broker yesterday to explore it more, but to be honest I was kind of baked, and I did not grasp everything... he said it is laid out on the margain account when you Log In, so I'm going to wait and just read it LOL. In my head what he said, is you can only use a certain percentage on stocks under $3 or $5, the rest has to be over $5? I don't know, I'll let ya know though.
    Reply
    I actually need to explore this more. I actually went in and sat down with my broker yesterday to explore it more, but to be honest I was kind of baked, and I did not grasp everything... he said it is laid out on the margain account when you Log In, so I'm going to wait and just read it LOL. In my head what he said, is you can only use a certain percentage on stocks under $3 or $5, the rest has to be over $5? I don't know, I'll let ya know though.
    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 567 ... 282930 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 690
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
    • KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.