I also got out of EUR/JPY....been in this trade for a couple weeks...it turned on me and ran up 200+ pips..took some time but i got enough out of it to make it worth it
Got 50 outta AUD/USD it dropped below 91 after my last post...
Ill be keeping an eye on the charts next few hours.....post if you guys see something worth trading
I also got out of EUR/JPY....been in this trade for a couple weeks...it turned on me and ran up 200+ pips..took some time but i got enough out of it to make it worth it
Got 50 outta AUD/USD it dropped below 91 after my last post...
Ill be keeping an eye on the charts next few hours.....post if you guys see something worth trading
looks like CHF headed for a DMI cross on the 4hr LT...that cross should be to the downside...maybe it will reverse and not cross but if it keeps dropping here its gonna cross within the next 4hrs
GBP/USD crossing right now on the 4hr should send the pair down closer to 1.59 if the cross holds up...Id like to sell here but its already down a few hundred last few days
looks like CHF headed for a DMI cross on the 4hr LT...that cross should be to the downside...maybe it will reverse and not cross but if it keeps dropping here its gonna cross within the next 4hrs
GBP/USD crossing right now on the 4hr should send the pair down closer to 1.59 if the cross holds up...Id like to sell here but its already down a few hundred last few days
looks like CHF headed for a DMI cross on the 4hr LT...that cross should be to the downside...maybe it will reverse and not cross but if it keeps dropping here its gonna cross within the next 4hrs
i saw that after looking a little closer, thanx for pointing it out. gonna ride it out for a bit and see what happens
Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:
looks like CHF headed for a DMI cross on the 4hr LT...that cross should be to the downside...maybe it will reverse and not cross but if it keeps dropping here its gonna cross within the next 4hrs
i saw that after looking a little closer, thanx for pointing it out. gonna ride it out for a bit and see what happens
WOOHOO!! Another successful trade with that EUR/AUD short!
Another trade from mataf.. shorting USD/CAD.. looking for 1.035 here. Stop loss at 1.041
Another banker! Hit that limit with ease! Man, thanks to whoever posted the link to Mataf.net, he's just KILLING it!
I missed a SHITLOAD of great trades today Could have made some serious bank. I guess I finally realized I should join his yahoo group so I can get the updates by e-mail. I looked at the technical analysis, and all his trades have left the station. Oh well..
Quote Originally Posted by icemantbi:
WOOHOO!! Another successful trade with that EUR/AUD short!
Another trade from mataf.. shorting USD/CAD.. looking for 1.035 here. Stop loss at 1.041
Another banker! Hit that limit with ease! Man, thanks to whoever posted the link to Mataf.net, he's just KILLING it!
I missed a SHITLOAD of great trades today Could have made some serious bank. I guess I finally realized I should join his yahoo group so I can get the updates by e-mail. I looked at the technical analysis, and all his trades have left the station. Oh well..
Check the dailyfx forum too...instructors post daily videos ...good guys to tail and the videos will teach you how to setup charts and use different tech indicators
Check the dailyfx forum too...instructors post daily videos ...good guys to tail and the videos will teach you how to setup charts and use different tech indicators
Check the dailyfx forum too...instructors post daily videos ...good guys to tail and the videos will teach you how to setup charts and use different tech indicators
Quote Originally Posted by bucknuts:
Check the dailyfx forum too...instructors post daily videos ...good guys to tail and the videos will teach you how to setup charts and use different tech indicators
In the meanwhile i sold AUD/USD and am hanging on to that for a bit. Got in @ .9225 So I already have 35 pips My limit was about 3 pips away from being triggered this morning before I got up.
man that NZD/ USD was lame,
I hate having a position for more than a day.
22 pips profit
In the meanwhile i sold AUD/USD and am hanging on to that for a bit. Got in @ .9225 So I already have 35 pips My limit was about 3 pips away from being triggered this morning before I got up.