I still like that EUR/CHF daily chart....zoom out a few times...RSI hasnt been this low since last Jan and the +DI is at 6.1 and i dont see it that low on the chart in over a year...last time the RSI bottomed out it bounced up 400 pips...maybe the news will be the trigger![]()
Only 361 shopping days b4 xmas......FOREX
I still like that EUR/CHF daily chart....zoom out a few times...RSI hasnt been this low since last Jan and the +DI is at 6.1 and i dont see it that low on the chart in over a year...last time the RSI bottomed out it bounced up 400 pips...maybe the news will be the trigger![]()
buck...how strong does the rsi factor into your trades? i've been trying to find trades with the di crosses and rsi that agrees, but have seen a few where there would be a cross but rsi would be on other end of spectrum.
I tried to limit my trades to those with the RSI close or beyond those key levels of 35@70 but those arent as common...thats why i started going for less pips and making more trades...ill trade almost any cross but i need to like the longer and shorter term charts first...
We had a few good crosses today...JPY actually came through...i was in and out b4 the cross though prob shouldve held for more profit...thats something youll be saying alot BTW..but its better to get out and move on
buck...how strong does the rsi factor into your trades? i've been trying to find trades with the di crosses and rsi that agrees, but have seen a few where there would be a cross but rsi would be on other end of spectrum.
I tried to limit my trades to those with the RSI close or beyond those key levels of 35@70 but those arent as common...thats why i started going for less pips and making more trades...ill trade almost any cross but i need to like the longer and shorter term charts first...
We had a few good crosses today...JPY actually came through...i was in and out b4 the cross though prob shouldve held for more profit...thats something youll be saying alot BTW..but its better to get out and move on
I dont use MT4 and i havent looked at these programs...it would have to alert you of a cross though and not just when the DIs reach certain levels is that an option?
I guess it would be ok for an alert type of system but i dont want the program trading for me cause i dont set stops...i like to be able to watch and work my way out if need be...
The way i like to trade is pretty easy to grasp though Prof8t just shoot me a PM and ill go over a chart with ya if you want...all it is watch for the DIs to cross or the +DI with the ADX...
I dont use MT4 and i havent looked at these programs...it would have to alert you of a cross though and not just when the DIs reach certain levels is that an option?
I guess it would be ok for an alert type of system but i dont want the program trading for me cause i dont set stops...i like to be able to watch and work my way out if need be...
The way i like to trade is pretty easy to grasp though Prof8t just shoot me a PM and ill go over a chart with ya if you want...all it is watch for the DIs to cross or the +DI with the ADX...
Ill go to the site and take a look...but like i said it would have to be able to alert you of the CROSS of the actual lines not just when they hit a certain level....and i dont have MT4
Ill go to the site and take a look...but like i said it would have to be able to alert you of the CROSS of the actual lines not just when they hit a certain level....and i dont have MT4
Im jumping in EUR/CHF again here and im gonna hold it...this thing is gonna bounce here soon...even if its that DEAD CAT BOUNCE not going to take 20 outta this one i want at least 100 pips............entry 1.4758
Lets have another good week fellas![]()
Im jumping in EUR/CHF again here and im gonna hold it...this thing is gonna bounce here soon...even if its that DEAD CAT BOUNCE not going to take 20 outta this one i want at least 100 pips............entry 1.4758
Lets have another good week fellas![]()
I would not recommend it.
I would rather follow Buck Blindly.
RIght now I have a short on aud/usd @9292
a stop @.935
and have not set a limit yet .
I would not recommend it.
I would rather follow Buck Blindly.
RIght now I have a short on aud/usd @9292
a stop @.935
and have not set a limit yet .
ICE I followed MATAF blindly for about a month a few months ago.
I would not recommend it.
I would rather follow Buck Blindly.
RIght now I have a short on aud/usd @9292
a stop @.935
and have not set a limit yet .
Yeah, you got that right. Whoever is making those trades, makes no sense... They are going against the USD in EVERY trade, and the dollar rose, and usually if the USD appreciates against the EUR, you can bet your ass it will appreciate against the GBP, AUD and CHF..
I think their last 8 trades going back to Friday have all been losers...
ICE I followed MATAF blindly for about a month a few months ago.
I would not recommend it.
I would rather follow Buck Blindly.
RIght now I have a short on aud/usd @9292
a stop @.935
and have not set a limit yet .
Yeah, you got that right. Whoever is making those trades, makes no sense... They are going against the USD in EVERY trade, and the dollar rose, and usually if the USD appreciates against the EUR, you can bet your ass it will appreciate against the GBP, AUD and CHF..
I think their last 8 trades going back to Friday have all been losers...
Just trade crosses Ice...just missed a good one in GBP..
Ricks trade looks good and if you jump in now youll even get a better entry...it should cross on the 1hr and the rest of the charts should follow...the daily looks as though it could push as high as 9360 so i might raise my stop if i were you Rick but that should be the top....it could be forming a triple top here going back to mid November![]()
Went and watched Matt Russells daily video and hes watching EUR/AUD and EUR/CHF and a few others as well but since a few of us are in those i thought it was interesting...hes looking for both to reverse....he says though hes been stopped out of his last 5 trades
so i dont know if its a good or bad sign
Just trade crosses Ice...just missed a good one in GBP..
Ricks trade looks good and if you jump in now youll even get a better entry...it should cross on the 1hr and the rest of the charts should follow...the daily looks as though it could push as high as 9360 so i might raise my stop if i were you Rick but that should be the top....it could be forming a triple top here going back to mid November![]()
Went and watched Matt Russells daily video and hes watching EUR/AUD and EUR/CHF and a few others as well but since a few of us are in those i thought it was interesting...hes looking for both to reverse....he says though hes been stopped out of his last 5 trades
so i dont know if its a good or bad sign
Just trade crosses Ice...just missed a good one in GBP..
Are you not trading the 4hr chart? This cross showed up on the 1H....sorry for the ignorance but I'm just trying to join in here.
I'm new to Forex, trying to get a feel for this thing and come up with a simple formula I feel comfortable trading before jumping in.
I believe there is lots of green to be made in forex.
Just trade crosses Ice...just missed a good one in GBP..
Are you not trading the 4hr chart? This cross showed up on the 1H....sorry for the ignorance but I'm just trying to join in here.
I'm new to Forex, trying to get a feel for this thing and come up with a simple formula I feel comfortable trading before jumping in.
I believe there is lots of green to be made in forex.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,621
- Monday 09/28/2026 807
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,260
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,989
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,740
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,337
- Eagles@Bears discussion 2,913
- Another BS PI 999
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,546
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,347
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
