June Stock Talk I
I remain amazed at why anyone thinks higher oil prices, restricted credit, lowered house values and higher unemployment is a recipe for anything but distress
I remain amazed at why anyone thinks higher oil prices, restricted credit, lowered house values and higher unemployment is a recipe for anything but distress
Good call.
Good call.
Find stocks in industries that are thriving and go with them when the market takes them down.
I hate to beat on the same stock, but DRYS is kicking butt, entering the deep water drilling segment, earnings will be strong all year. I am not afraid of this drop knowing what I do.
Find stocks that shine and buy them for when the market returns to valuing stocks off earnings, not fear.
Find stocks in industries that are thriving and go with them when the market takes them down.
I hate to beat on the same stock, but DRYS is kicking butt, entering the deep water drilling segment, earnings will be strong all year. I am not afraid of this drop knowing what I do.
Find stocks that shine and buy them for when the market returns to valuing stocks off earnings, not fear.
Imagining terrorist attacks now? Why just this weekend? I plan to have fun this weekend, market and no market. Some golfing tomorrow, maybe a bbq, watch the Lakers/Celtics Sunday. Markets schmarkets.
Imagining terrorist attacks now? Why just this weekend? I plan to have fun this weekend, market and no market. Some golfing tomorrow, maybe a bbq, watch the Lakers/Celtics Sunday. Markets schmarkets.
I dont know the company inside and out. Depending on how many rigs they have which are not on contract or come up soon.
Do they lease or do they explore on their own? I need to look more.
I dont know the company inside and out. Depending on how many rigs they have which are not on contract or come up soon.
Do they lease or do they explore on their own? I need to look more.
I plan on consuming, in measured quantities, pinot noir,
some sticky icky, and tilapia almandine and maybe take a dose of single malt (or three).Heat is absolutely brutal here, and the AC is going full blast all weekend...sorry guys, no energy conservation for me this weekend.
I plan on consuming, in measured quantities, pinot noir,
some sticky icky, and tilapia almandine and maybe take a dose of single malt (or three).Heat is absolutely brutal here, and the AC is going full blast all weekend...sorry guys, no energy conservation for me this weekend.
T Boone is doing it for them actually...will be the largest windfarm in the country in good old Texas...
The only wind I will be producing will be clouds of Thaistick!!
T Boone is doing it for them actually...will be the largest windfarm in the country in good old Texas...
The only wind I will be producing will be clouds of Thaistick!!
If only we could harness the best source of hot air in the country, the windbags of DC...Barney Frank will lead us to the promised land of energy independence I am certain:
The dismal jobs report on Friday has prompted renewed calls for a second congressional effort to stimulate the economy.
Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill said the report shows that Congress and the Bush administration need to do more to help workers and the unemployed.
"These brutal numbers underscore the wisdom of the Federal Reserve's refusal to bow to pressure to hike interest rates. But monetary policy alone will not be enough to restore growth to our economy," said House Financial Services Chairman Barney Frank in a statement. "Additional fiscal stimulus is necessary."
If only we could harness the best source of hot air in the country, the windbags of DC...Barney Frank will lead us to the promised land of energy independence I am certain:
The dismal jobs report on Friday has prompted renewed calls for a second congressional effort to stimulate the economy.
Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill said the report shows that Congress and the Bush administration need to do more to help workers and the unemployed.
"These brutal numbers underscore the wisdom of the Federal Reserve's refusal to bow to pressure to hike interest rates. But monetary policy alone will not be enough to restore growth to our economy," said House Financial Services Chairman Barney Frank in a statement. "Additional fiscal stimulus is necessary."
They are leveraged to the hilt, debt to cash is high. Their margins are awesome (45%) but I dont know how many rigs are on long term contracts or are free to re-let in this high rate environment. I also dont know the depths to which their rigs explore..if they are ultra deep or what?
They are leveraged to the hilt, debt to cash is high. Their margins are awesome (45%) but I dont know how many rigs are on long term contracts or are free to re-let in this high rate environment. I also dont know the depths to which their rigs explore..if they are ultra deep or what?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,573
- Monday 10/05/2026 688
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,274
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,716
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,759
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 9,635
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,577
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,323
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 17,439
- PART DEUX 141
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
