• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Horse Racing

    Del Mar

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    pittsburghphil
    Kurshka
    TopThink
    Rob2772
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1516
    Posts: 53
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    pittsburghphil
    pittsburghphil
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 5658
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:45 PM ET #26

                             kurshka wheres the reg fri night  guys...  that was fun.. hehateme..   I think I like this topthink guy.  not having a good day.. but I got time.   im in for this 50 cent p4   costs 36. don't got great vibes on the 5th.  like the 7th, nice horses in there.

                                   r5   3,7,8,10 / 2,6 /  3,7,10 /  2,9,11 

    Reply

                             kurshka wheres the reg fri night  guys...  that was fun.. hehateme..   I think I like this topthink guy.  not having a good day.. but I got time.   im in for this 50 cent p4   costs 36. don't got great vibes on the 5th.  like the 7th, nice horses in there.

                                   r5   3,7,8,10 / 2,6 /  3,7,10 /  2,9,11 

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:49 PM ET #27

    Hi Phil  hope you hit that. Not playing the P/4 because passing race # 6
    Reply
    Hi Phil  hope you hit that. Not playing the P/4 because passing race # 6
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:50 PM ET #28

    Race # 5

    ex/tri box 2-4-11

    WP

    #11
    Reply
    Race # 5

    ex/tri box 2-4-11

    WP

    #11
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:53 PM ET #29

    My program likes 11-8-7-6-5.

    #11 at 4.7 odds.

    #8 at 6.1

    #7 at 6.2

    Hmmmm.  That 11 isn't exactly the best PP for a 5 furlong race.

    Reply

    My program likes 11-8-7-6-5.

    #11 at 4.7 odds.

    #8 at 6.1

    #7 at 6.2

    Hmmmm.  That 11 isn't exactly the best PP for a 5 furlong race.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:55 PM ET #30

    Do these guys on TVG ever win. 
    Reply
    Do these guys on TVG ever win. 
     
    Rob2772
    Rob2772
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 8478
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:56 PM ET #31

    Race 5

    #4  HOOLIGAN
    Reply
    Race 5

    #4  HOOLIGAN
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:58 PM ET #32

    Phil race #7 is my best bet. Just hope one of these just broke maiden is not a super star.

    I like # 3
    Reply
    Phil race #7 is my best bet. Just hope one of these just broke maiden is not a super star.

    I like # 3
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:58 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    Do these guys on TVG ever win. 

    Those "free" handicapping picks are about the worst I've seen.  I stopped looking at those about a year or two ago.  Sometimes the reason for their picks are "...just a hunch..." or something like that.

    The pace info isn't bad although it's somewhat limited.  I make my own pace info though.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    Do these guys on TVG ever win. 

    Those "free" handicapping picks are about the worst I've seen.  I stopped looking at those about a year or two ago.  Sometimes the reason for their picks are "...just a hunch..." or something like that.

    The pace info isn't bad although it's somewhat limited.  I make my own pace info though.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:00 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Race 5

    #4  HOOLIGAN


    Like this horse. Like Ward and this could be a good one.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Race 5

    #4  HOOLIGAN


    Like this horse. Like Ward and this could be a good one.
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:03 PM ET #35

    Damn, that 11 dropped to 5:1 which is starting to get marginal in value.  I hope it doesn't go down any more. 
    Reply
    Damn, that 11 dropped to 5:1 which is starting to get marginal in value.  I hope it doesn't go down any more. 
     
    Rob2772
    Rob2772
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 8478
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:07 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Race 5

    #4  HOOLIGAN

      Man rough day for me.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Race 5

    #4  HOOLIGAN

      Man rough day for me.  
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:08 PM ET #37

    The 11 was coming up but couldn't quite get there.
    Reply
    The 11 was coming up but couldn't quite get there.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:08 PM ET #38

    Peter Miller has been on fire lately and always does well at Del Mar. 

    Phil you got a live ticket.


    Reply
    Peter Miller has been on fire lately and always does well at Del Mar. 

    Phil you got a live ticket.


     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:11 PM ET #39

    Okay, well, I need to jump ahead to the 7th race now.  I haven't even looked at that one yet and that is the biggie for the contest.
    Reply
    Okay, well, I need to jump ahead to the 7th race now.  I haven't even looked at that one yet and that is the biggie for the contest.
     
    pittsburghphil
    pittsburghphil
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 5658
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:12 PM ET #40

                            kurshka   im against you in the 7th, the Carla gaines horse is my best bet ..the10.  she had trouble in the may25 race.  she was on the pace,  came back shorter and was versatile , finishing well.  its a good field.  very nice fillies.

                                Friday night fights   ... 

    Reply

                            kurshka   im against you in the 7th, the Carla gaines horse is my best bet ..the10.  she had trouble in the may25 race.  she was on the pace,  came back shorter and was versatile , finishing well.  its a good field.  very nice fillies.

                                Friday night fights   ... 

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:16 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghphil:

                             kurshka wheres the reg fri night  guys...  that was fun.. hehateme..   I think I like this topthink guy.  not having a good day.. but I got time.   im in for this 50 cent p4   costs 36. don't got great vibes on the 5th.  like the 7th, nice horses in there.

                                   r5   3,7,8,10 / 2,6 /  3,7,10 /  2,9,11 

    Thanks.  But you probably wouldn't be saying that if you were looking at any of my picks today...unless you were betting against me...then you would be doing well.   :)

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by pittsburghphil:

                             kurshka wheres the reg fri night  guys...  that was fun.. hehateme..   I think I like this topthink guy.  not having a good day.. but I got time.   im in for this 50 cent p4   costs 36. don't got great vibes on the 5th.  like the 7th, nice horses in there.

                                   r5   3,7,8,10 / 2,6 /  3,7,10 /  2,9,11 

    Thanks.  But you probably wouldn't be saying that if you were looking at any of my picks today...unless you were betting against me...then you would be doing well.   :)

     
    pittsburghphil
    pittsburghphil
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2001
    Posts: 5658
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:26 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    Thanks.  But you probably wouldn't be saying that if you were looking at any of my picks today...unless you were betting against me...then you would be doing well.   :)

              I enjoy racing   period.. if my account has 30 in it or 3k in it.  if its empty.  you are not criticizing  anyone.. forums are for fun, exchange info, helping each other.  horseracing is a sport that  you can not have a good day everyday.   enjoy. good luck
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    Thanks.  But you probably wouldn't be saying that if you were looking at any of my picks today...unless you were betting against me...then you would be doing well.   :)

              I enjoy racing   period.. if my account has 30 in it or 3k in it.  if its empty.  you are not criticizing  anyone.. forums are for fun, exchange info, helping each other.  horseracing is a sport that  you can not have a good day everyday.   enjoy. good luck
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:43 PM ET #43

    Last plays.

    Race # 7

    W on 3

    DD 3/2,9

    Race #8

    Ex box 2/9

    Have a nice night guys. 

    Phil I love your P/4  hope you get the next two bombs.
    Reply
    Last plays.

    Race # 7

    W on 3

    DD 3/2,9

    Race #8

    Ex box 2/9

    Have a nice night guys. 

    Phil I love your P/4  hope you get the next two bombs.
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 9:49 PM ET #44

    My program likes 3-10-6-5-12.

    #3 needs 3.3 odds

    #10 needs 7.5

    #6 needs 7.7

    Watching the odds.

     

    Reply

    My program likes 3-10-6-5-12.

    #3 needs 3.3 odds

    #10 needs 7.5

    #6 needs 7.7

    Watching the odds.

     

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 10:00 PM ET #45

    I see the 10 was scratched. 

    New picks are:  3-6-5-12-7

    #3 needs 2.5 odds

    #6 needs 6.8

    #5 needs 7.7

     

    Reply

    I see the 10 was scratched. 

    New picks are:  3-6-5-12-7

    #3 needs 2.5 odds

    #6 needs 6.8

    #5 needs 7.7

     

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 10:15 PM ET #46

    Well, I had four of those top 5.  My #3 guy looked to have had a good ride but he just couldn't get it done today.

    Hope some of you other guys had good luck.

    Reply

    Well, I had four of those top 5.  My #3 guy looked to have had a good ride but he just couldn't get it done today.

    Hope some of you other guys had good luck.

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 10:18 PM ET #47

    Okay, well, I'll watch the last race here and provide some shallow insight into who I think will win.  I probably won't bet.  But I'll cast a hex on all the horses that you guys don't bet on...hopefully it will help someone.  :)
    Reply
    Okay, well, I'll watch the last race here and provide some shallow insight into who I think will win.  I probably won't bet.  But I'll cast a hex on all the horses that you guys don't bet on...hopefully it will help someone.  :)
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 10:23 PM ET #48

    I gotta come up with something for an Avatar picture.  I'm getting tired of looking at a blue silhouette.  I think it may be putting the big Jinx on me too.  Just wondering...
    Reply
    I gotta come up with something for an Avatar picture.  I'm getting tired of looking at a blue silhouette.  I think it may be putting the big Jinx on me too.  Just wondering...
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 10:25 PM ET #49

    Am I the only one left on here?  Just talking to myself?  It's okay, at least everyone agrees with me, then.
    Reply
    Am I the only one left on here?  Just talking to myself?  It's okay, at least everyone agrees with me, then.
     
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 10:31 PM ET #50

    Okay, it's the 8th race.  And it's my last chance to get a good winner.  So I'll take #10, Rockin Dorita.  Partly because it has some good works.  And partly because I really like that name.  It sounds like "Dorito" which is a snack favorite in California, Washington, and Colorado...can you guess why?

    I'm not betting any of my real bankroll on this race.  And since I'm betting imaginary money, I'll bet a million on number 10.

    Go Dorito !!! 

    Reply

    Okay, it's the 8th race.  And it's my last chance to get a good winner.  So I'll take #10, Rockin Dorita.  Partly because it has some good works.  And partly because I really like that name.  It sounds like "Dorito" which is a snack favorite in California, Washington, and Colorado...can you guess why?

    I'm not betting any of my real bankroll on this race.  And since I'm betting imaginary money, I'll bet a million on number 10.

    Go Dorito !!! 

    All Forums | Horse Racing
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,247
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 632
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,402
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,510
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,189
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,097
    • Trump lies so much. 22,892

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.