• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Horse Racing

    Del Mar

    123 Next Last»
    Kurshka
    TopThink
    Rob2772
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1516
    Posts: 53
    123 Next Last»
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 6:53 PM ET #1

    Pretty tough card. Will be playing mostly P/3 so I will list my key horses with the top pick on top. Will play some to win if I get a good price.

    Race #1

    Benesh (top pick)

    D. Shifflett - hard to gauge this one but connections must be considered.

    Anybody know if Stidham is here for the meet. Normally these new trainers find it rough going even though they are top notch trainers.

    Look at Steve Assmussen. He didn't do much.

    Cody Autry brought a ton of nice horses from Churchill Downs and was like 1-28.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Pretty tough card. Will be playing mostly P/3 so I will list my key horses with the top pick on top. Will play some to win if I get a good price.

    Race #1

    Benesh (top pick)

    D. Shifflett - hard to gauge this one but connections must be considered.

    Anybody know if Stidham is here for the meet. Normally these new trainers find it rough going even though they are top notch trainers.

    Look at Steve Assmussen. He didn't do much.

    Cody Autry brought a ton of nice horses from Churchill Downs and was like 1-28.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 6:55 PM ET #2

    Race #1 got a P/3 

    4,7/4,7/4,6,9

    Reply
    Race #1 got a P/3 

    4,7/4,7/4,6,9

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:01 PM ET #3

    I'm back!!!!

    I like number 4 in the first but I don't usually bet on maiden races because the horses I "like" seldom do well.  :)

    Good luck Kurshka!!!

    Reply

    I'm back!!!!

    I like number 4 in the first but I don't usually bet on maiden races because the horses I "like" seldom do well.  :)

    Good luck Kurshka!!!

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:04 PM ET #4

    That first race finished 7-2-8-1 I think.  That's why I don't like to bet on 2 year old maidens.

    Sorry Kurshka, I know I cursed you by liking the 4 guy.  It happens to me on every maiden race. 

    Reply

    That first race finished 7-2-8-1 I think.  That's why I don't like to bet on 2 year old maidens.

    Sorry Kurshka, I know I cursed you by liking the 4 guy.  It happens to me on every maiden race. 

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:05 PM ET #5

    Topper whats up sir.

     My 2nd choice won so got him on my P-3. Decent price. 
    Reply
    Topper whats up sir.

     My 2nd choice won so got him on my P-3. Decent price. 
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:07 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    Topper whats up sir.

     My 2nd choice won so got him on my P-3. Decent price. 

    Good show!!! 

    I have the second race all entered into my computer already.  So...I'm ready.  For something.  Not sure what.  But I'm ready.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurshka:

    Topper whats up sir.

     My 2nd choice won so got him on my P-3. Decent price. 

    Good show!!! 

    I have the second race all entered into my computer already.  So...I'm ready.  For something.  Not sure what.  But I'm ready.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #7

    Race #2

    WP Justifacation. Nice odds.
    Reply
    Race #2

    WP Justifacation. Nice odds.
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:20 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    Good show!!! 

    I have the second race all entered into my computer already.  So...I'm ready.  For something.  Not sure what.  But I'm ready.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    Good show!!! 

    I have the second race all entered into my computer already.  So...I'm ready.  For something.  Not sure what.  But I'm ready.



     
    Rob2772
    Rob2772
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 8478
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:23 PM ET #9

     BOL Kurshka,   
    Reply
     BOL Kurshka,   
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:25 PM ET #10

    2 DMR

    #7 - need 3.1 odds

    #2 - need 4.8

    #8 - need 5.1

    Followed by 3 and 4.

    Reply

    2 DMR

    #7 - need 3.1 odds

    #2 - need 4.8

    #8 - need 5.1

    Followed by 3 and 4.

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:26 PM ET #11

    Not starting a P/3 in this race because I won't be playing race # 4 unless you like something. 

    Topper been in this game almost 40 years but not so much in the last 5. So capping first time starters is a no go. In 5 years lot of changes in breeding. Used to always buy the Brisnet Sire Stats. Just don't have time anymore.
    Reply
    Not starting a P/3 in this race because I won't be playing race # 4 unless you like something. 

    Topper been in this game almost 40 years but not so much in the last 5. So capping first time starters is a no go. In 5 years lot of changes in breeding. Used to always buy the Brisnet Sire Stats. Just don't have time anymore.
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:30 PM ET #12

    7-2-8-3-4

    I'm going to take the 7 here.  Not quite the odds I would like.  But it's guaranteed to finish in the top 8. 

    (Void where prohibited.)

     

    Reply

    7-2-8-3-4

    I'm going to take the 7 here.  Not quite the odds I would like.  But it's guaranteed to finish in the top 8. 

    (Void where prohibited.)

     

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:37 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    2 DMR

    #7 - need 3.1 odds

    #2 - need 4.8

    #8 - need 5.1

    Followed by 3 and 4.

    LoL.  The 8 was the only runner that met my "odds" requirements and it paid $7.20 to place.  I should probably pay attention to my own program.  Bummer. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    2 DMR

    #7 - need 3.1 odds

    #2 - need 4.8

    #8 - need 5.1

    Followed by 3 and 4.

    LoL.  The 8 was the only runner that met my "odds" requirements and it paid $7.20 to place.  I should probably pay attention to my own program.  Bummer. 

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:38 PM ET #14

    Hey Rob whats up man. Saw you had a nice winner today. All it takes is one.

    My 4 came way to late but was not disgraced like my 2-1 #4. 
    Reply
    Hey Rob whats up man. Saw you had a nice winner today. All it takes is one.

    My 4 came way to late but was not disgraced like my 2-1 #4. 
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:39 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    That first race finished 7-2-8-1 I think.  That's why I don't like to bet on 2 year old maidens.

    Sorry Kurshka, I know I cursed you by liking the 4 guy.  It happens to me on every maiden race. 




    Don't believe in curses. No worries.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TopThink:

    That first race finished 7-2-8-1 I think.  That's why I don't like to bet on 2 year old maidens.

    Sorry Kurshka, I know I cursed you by liking the 4 guy.  It happens to me on every maiden race. 




    Don't believe in curses. No worries.
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:40 PM ET #16

    I'm going to jump ahead to the 4th race.  The third has too many runners ... and they are maidens.

    I'll root you on though it you have a pick.

    Reply

    I'm going to jump ahead to the 4th race.  The third has too many runners ... and they are maidens.

    I'll root you on though it you have a pick.

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:43 PM ET #17

    LoL.  I just looked at the 4th.  It's totally a Maiden Special.  Can't bet on that one either.  I'm going to jump ahead to the 5th.
    Reply
    LoL.  I just looked at the 4th.  It's totally a Maiden Special.  Can't bet on that one either.  I'm going to jump ahead to the 5th.
     
    Rob2772
    Rob2772
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 8478
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:52 PM ET #18

    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8
    Reply
    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8

    I'm totally liking that 8 guy too.  I probably won't bet but I hope you hit it.

    (I think that's the first time we've agreed on the same horse!?!?!  I'm sure that means something ... but I don't know what.)

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8

    I'm totally liking that 8 guy too.  I probably won't bet but I hope you hit it.

    (I think that's the first time we've agreed on the same horse!?!?!  I'm sure that means something ... but I don't know what.)

     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:55 PM ET #20

    Race # 3

    Going to box 4-6-9 in ex/tri

    WP

    #4
    Reply
    Race # 3

    Going to box 4-6-9 in ex/tri

    WP

    #4
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 7:57 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8


    These GG shippers like this track. Must be the salt air. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8


    These GG shippers like this track. Must be the salt air. 
     
    Rob2772
    Rob2772
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2013
    Posts: 8478
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:04 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2772:

    Del Mar 3

    WP  #8

     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:34 PM ET #23

    Not betting but, just for fun, I'll go with number 6, Silver Chrome, in the 4th race.
    Reply
    Not betting but, just for fun, I'll go with number 6, Silver Chrome, in the 4th race.
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:37 PM ET #24

    LoL.  My imaginary bets aren't even good in the 2 year old races.
    Reply
    LoL.  My imaginary bets aren't even good in the 2 year old races.
     
     
    TopThink
    TopThink
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2015
    Posts: 1848
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2015 - 8:39 PM ET #25

    Okay, I have the 5th race all entered and I'll be watching the odds.  This is only the second race for my program today.  I would have got a $7.20 place if I would have listened the first time.  We'll see how it works this time.

    Fingers crossed.

    Reply

    Okay, I have the 5th race all entered and I'll be watching the odds.  This is only the second race for my program today.  I would have got a $7.20 place if I would have listened the first time.  We'll see how it works this time.

    Fingers crossed.

    All Forums | Horse Racing
    123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,255
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,230
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 633
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,412
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,551
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 613
    • Trump's legacy? 32,957
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,101
    • PART DEUX 103

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.