I smoked for 9 years, have been quit quite a while. I detest smokers that fail to care for the rights of others. If they check into a no-smoking hotel or take a no-smoking room they should do the honorable thing and not smoke in these rooms. Many (not all) smokers think the world is their ashtray and dump lit cigarettes out their car window, sometimes starting forest fires, go to sleep smoking and burn themselves and others in their building to death or a painful healing. Ashes and cigarette butts all over. Snitch on them? I would at every opportunity. If you class yourself with these uncaring folk and take umbrage, that is your business. I don't like Big Brother and all the rules against smoking. If you own a business such as a bar you should be allowed to have smoking if you like. Non-smokers are free to stay away. Apples and oranges. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
I smoked for 9 years, have been quit quite a while. I detest smokers that fail to care for the rights of others. If they check into a no-smoking hotel or take a no-smoking room they should do the honorable thing and not smoke in these rooms. Many (not all) smokers think the world is their ashtray and dump lit cigarettes out their car window, sometimes starting forest fires, go to sleep smoking and burn themselves and others in their building to death or a painful healing. Ashes and cigarette butts all over. Snitch on them? I would at every opportunity. If you class yourself with these uncaring folk and take umbrage, that is your business. I don't like Big Brother and all the rules against smoking. If you own a business such as a bar you should be allowed to have smoking if you like. Non-smokers are free to stay away. Apples and oranges. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Similarly to the "white college" thread, ones opinion on this will fall in line with if they smoke or not.
I dont smoke and I think its a bitch move by ratting someone out 6rooms down from you. They arent smoking in your room, they are smoking in the room THEY RENTED. I'm not a fan of cigarette smoke [who is] but I wouldnt go as far as opening my hotel room door and start sniffing towards the direction the smoke is coming from and then alert security. That is a pansy move and RAYSneeds to pull his skirt up because he's a bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
Similarly to the "white college" thread, ones opinion on this will fall in line with if they smoke or not.
I dont smoke and I think its a bitch move by ratting someone out 6rooms down from you. They arent smoking in your room, they are smoking in the room THEY RENTED. I'm not a fan of cigarette smoke [who is] but I wouldnt go as far as opening my hotel room door and start sniffing towards the direction the smoke is coming from and then alert security. That is a pansy move and RAYSneeds to pull his skirt up because he's a bitch.
For all of you COOL GUYS who think I snitched get a life. One day I will hope for your sake that you and or a loved one of yours does not have or get asthma. If you dont know what it is like to not be able to breathe than you have no clue.
For all of you COOL GUYS who think I snitched get a life. One day I will hope for your sake that you and or a loved one of yours does not have or get asthma. If you dont know what it is like to not be able to breathe than you have no clue.
This thread signals the complete DOUCHENESS and lack of respect from people who smoke in these NON SMOKING rooms. Next time I bust someone I will be sure to leave them a little love note my buddy printer will make me and it will say.
"You just got fucked for $250.00 you fucking douche bag"
Fuck You. Your covers friends.
This thread signals the complete DOUCHENESS and lack of respect from people who smoke in these NON SMOKING rooms. Next time I bust someone I will be sure to leave them a little love note my buddy printer will make me and it will say.
"You just got fucked for $250.00 you fucking douche bag"
For all of you COOL GUYS who think I snitched get a life. One day I will hope for your sake that you and or a loved one of yours does not have or get asthma. If you dont know what it is like to not be able to breathe than you have no clue.
If one day I do get asthma I certainly wont give a fuck what someone is doing in the hotel room they paid money to rent. You make it seem like this guy was stuck in the elevator with you chain-smoking. He was in his room, and you were in yours. You smelled it in the hallway. Grow some balls.
Quote Originally Posted by DrRays:
For all of you COOL GUYS who think I snitched get a life. One day I will hope for your sake that you and or a loved one of yours does not have or get asthma. If you dont know what it is like to not be able to breathe than you have no clue.
If one day I do get asthma I certainly wont give a fuck what someone is doing in the hotel room they paid money to rent. You make it seem like this guy was stuck in the elevator with you chain-smoking. He was in his room, and you were in yours. You smelled it in the hallway. Grow some balls.
If one day I do get asthma I certainly wont give a fuck what someone is doing in the hotel room they paid money to rent. You make it seem like this guy was stuck in the elevator with you chain-smoking. He was in his room, and you were in yours. You smelled it in the hallway. Grow some balls.
Fuck you. Next time I check into a hotel at midnight and the only room left is one some DOUCHE was smoking in the day before. Send your girl by I need my big shaved balls licked.
Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:
If one day I do get asthma I certainly wont give a fuck what someone is doing in the hotel room they paid money to rent. You make it seem like this guy was stuck in the elevator with you chain-smoking. He was in his room, and you were in yours. You smelled it in the hallway. Grow some balls.
Fuck you. Next time I check into a hotel at midnight and the only room left is one some DOUCHE was smoking in the day before. Send your girl by I need my big shaved balls licked.
if the front desk ask you if you want a smoking or non-smoking room,and you say non smoking knowing damn well your going to smoke.then you are def in the wrong.i smoke occasionally,usually when im drinking.if im in a hotel room and im dressed,i will go outside.but if i just finished having a sexual episode,and im laying there naked and need a smoke.im not about to get dressed and go outside.imma smoke that cig right there,then carry my ass to sleep!if the hotel manager,or security catches me,they have every right to fine me.if they dont, it is the HOTELS job to get the smell out for the next patron.as for people reporting someone smoking in a room they are not in,that def is a punk move.worry about whats going on in the immediate room your in!
if the front desk ask you if you want a smoking or non-smoking room,and you say non smoking knowing damn well your going to smoke.then you are def in the wrong.i smoke occasionally,usually when im drinking.if im in a hotel room and im dressed,i will go outside.but if i just finished having a sexual episode,and im laying there naked and need a smoke.im not about to get dressed and go outside.imma smoke that cig right there,then carry my ass to sleep!if the hotel manager,or security catches me,they have every right to fine me.if they dont, it is the HOTELS job to get the smell out for the next patron.as for people reporting someone smoking in a room they are not in,that def is a punk move.worry about whats going on in the immediate room your in!
Fuck you. Next time I check into a hotel at midnight and the only room left is one some DOUCHE was smoking in the day before. Send your girl by I need my big shaved balls licked.
First grow some balls then worry about them being licked.
Quote Originally Posted by DrRays:
Fuck you. Next time I check into a hotel at midnight and the only room left is one some DOUCHE was smoking in the day before. Send your girl by I need my big shaved balls licked.
First grow some balls then worry about them being licked.
if the front desk ask you if you want a smoking or non-smoking room,and you say non smoking knowing damn well your going to smoke.then you are def in the wrong.i smoke occasionally,usually when im drinking.if im in a hotel room and im dressed,i will go outside.but if i just finished having a sexual episode,and im laying there naked and need a smoke.im not about to get dressed and go outside.imma smoke that cig right there,then carry my ass to sleep!if the hotel manager,or security catches me,they have every right to fine me.if they dont, it is the HOTELS job to get the smell out for the next patron.as for people reporting someone smoking in a room they are not in,that def is a punk move.worry about whats going on in the immediate room your in!
Couldnt have said it any better.
Quote Originally Posted by 59904:
if the front desk ask you if you want a smoking or non-smoking room,and you say non smoking knowing damn well your going to smoke.then you are def in the wrong.i smoke occasionally,usually when im drinking.if im in a hotel room and im dressed,i will go outside.but if i just finished having a sexual episode,and im laying there naked and need a smoke.im not about to get dressed and go outside.imma smoke that cig right there,then carry my ass to sleep!if the hotel manager,or security catches me,they have every right to fine me.if they dont, it is the HOTELS job to get the smell out for the next patron.as for people reporting someone smoking in a room they are not in,that def is a punk move.worry about whats going on in the immediate room your in!
But thats the funny part.....he wasnt complaining about HIS hotel room smelling....the hallway smelled! So he went out into the hallway and tried to locate the room so that he can get his jollies off reporting the person. This guy is a first class LOSER.
But thats the funny part.....he wasnt complaining about HIS hotel room smelling....the hallway smelled! So he went out into the hallway and tried to locate the room so that he can get his jollies off reporting the person. This guy is a first class LOSER.
if the front desk ask you if you want a smoking or non-smoking room,and you say non smoking knowing damn well your going to smoke.then you are def in the wrong.i smoke occasionally,usually when im drinking.if im in a hotel room and im dressed,i will go outside.but if i just finished having a sexual episode,and im laying there naked and need a smoke.im not about to get dressed and go outside.imma smoke that cig right there,then carry my ass to sleep!if the hotel manager,or security catches me,they have every right to fine me.if they dont, it is the HOTELS job to get the smell out for the next patron.as for people reporting someone smoking in a room they are not in,that def is a punk move.worry about whats going on in the immediate room your in!
Idiot the entire hotel is NON FUCKING SMOKING.
Quote Originally Posted by 59904:
if the front desk ask you if you want a smoking or non-smoking room,and you say non smoking knowing damn well your going to smoke.then you are def in the wrong.i smoke occasionally,usually when im drinking.if im in a hotel room and im dressed,i will go outside.but if i just finished having a sexual episode,and im laying there naked and need a smoke.im not about to get dressed and go outside.imma smoke that cig right there,then carry my ass to sleep!if the hotel manager,or security catches me,they have every right to fine me.if they dont, it is the HOTELS job to get the smell out for the next patron.as for people reporting someone smoking in a room they are not in,that def is a punk move.worry about whats going on in the immediate room your in!
people post threads,then get mad when you disagree.why post in the first place?i never cursed at you,never came at you disrespectful,and believe me there was some shit that i really wanted to say about you being a cry baby rat! but i didnt because im not one of these muthafukkas thats going to go tit 4 tat with you.imma take it for what it is,and what it is -is a crybaby snitch,that wanna name call over the internet,BUT HAD HE SEEN ME FACE 2 FACE WOULD NEVER EVER SAY A WORD!
people post threads,then get mad when you disagree.why post in the first place?i never cursed at you,never came at you disrespectful,and believe me there was some shit that i really wanted to say about you being a cry baby rat! but i didnt because im not one of these muthafukkas thats going to go tit 4 tat with you.imma take it for what it is,and what it is -is a crybaby snitch,that wanna name call over the internet,BUT HAD HE SEEN ME FACE 2 FACE WOULD NEVER EVER SAY A WORD!
You sound like a Grade-A prime whiny little weak douche-bag. You're obviously a complete box in all aspects of life and in actuality you're the equivalent of the sad old lady who lives by herself with 17 cats, and calls the cops on her neighbors when they turn their tv up too loud b/c she has nothing better to do and wants to feel like she's not completely worthless.
Please kill yourself. I imagine with your puny lung capacity it should be pretty easy, just cover your mouth with the wrapper from a piece of American cheese or something for a few seconds.
You sound like a Grade-A prime whiny little weak douche-bag. You're obviously a complete box in all aspects of life and in actuality you're the equivalent of the sad old lady who lives by herself with 17 cats, and calls the cops on her neighbors when they turn their tv up too loud b/c she has nothing better to do and wants to feel like she's not completely worthless.
Please kill yourself. I imagine with your puny lung capacity it should be pretty easy, just cover your mouth with the wrapper from a piece of American cheese or something for a few seconds.
For all of you COOL GUYS who think I snitched get a life. One day I will hope for your sake that you and or a loved one of yours does not have or get asthma. If you dont know what it is like to not be able to breathe than you have no clue.
You snitched. End of story.
You know who else had asthma? THat Jonathon Brandis character from that "Sidekicks" movie w/ Chuck Norris. Anyone else remember that? That kid was a little whiny bitch, just like this Doctor Rays cat.
Quote Originally Posted by DrRays:
For all of you COOL GUYS who think I snitched get a life. One day I will hope for your sake that you and or a loved one of yours does not have or get asthma. If you dont know what it is like to not be able to breathe than you have no clue.
You snitched. End of story.
You know who else had asthma? THat Jonathon Brandis character from that "Sidekicks" movie w/ Chuck Norris. Anyone else remember that? That kid was a little whiny bitch, just like this Doctor Rays cat.