This situation makes me so . I travel all the time. I only stay in hotels that are non-smoking WHY ? I have asthma and people could give a shit about one another today. I love busting people smoking in their rooms when it is told to them at the front desk and on their checkin info. NO RESPECT. I was in Orlando at a brand new Marriott. I am talking it was open 4 days. I opened my door and could smell smoke down the entire hall. So it was easy to target the room. The guy was going ballistic in the hall when security came up to tell him it was $250.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
This situation makes me so . I travel all the time. I only stay in hotels that are non-smoking WHY ? I have asthma and people could give a shit about one another today. I love busting people smoking in their rooms when it is told to them at the front desk and on their checkin info. NO RESPECT. I was in Orlando at a brand new Marriott. I am talking it was open 4 days. I opened my door and could smell smoke down the entire hall. So it was easy to target the room. The guy was going ballistic in the hall when security came up to tell him it was $250.
f'n smokers have no respect for anyone else ever. they throw their shit all over the place when they are done, smoke when they arent allowed. f*ck them
good for you D Rays
f'n smokers have no respect for anyone else ever. they throw their shit all over the place when they are done, smoke when they arent allowed. f*ck them
times change fast,,,,,15 years ago, people smoke in malls, airplanes, hotels, casinos, restaurants, doc' s office (ok maybe more than 15 years ago). Once we've 'solved the problem' of people smoking, next if will be eating, drinking/drugging, then PORN (there's already a gabillion different not so out in the open 'rules' or attempts to have people screwing less.
The future doesn't look so bright
why bother living at all, passing time and counting the years being told everything under the sun that you enjoy doing you can't do because it bothers some wimpy whiny prick fuck sure doesn't sound like living to me,,,,,,,that's just plain miserably growing old
i see you started this thread cuz you got riled up when i posted that i was charged 220 for smoking in a non-smoking hotel. sorry bro, wasn't doing it to screw you over. Just the same as you have asthma and it sucks for you, i like smoking and partying so paying the premium to go on vacat. in key west and stay in a Westin, it sure sucks to have to worry about the next sap and their dislike for smoking.
times change fast,,,,,15 years ago, people smoke in malls, airplanes, hotels, casinos, restaurants, doc' s office (ok maybe more than 15 years ago). Once we've 'solved the problem' of people smoking, next if will be eating, drinking/drugging, then PORN (there's already a gabillion different not so out in the open 'rules' or attempts to have people screwing less.
The future doesn't look so bright
why bother living at all, passing time and counting the years being told everything under the sun that you enjoy doing you can't do because it bothers some wimpy whiny prick fuck sure doesn't sound like living to me,,,,,,,that's just plain miserably growing old
i see you started this thread cuz you got riled up when i posted that i was charged 220 for smoking in a non-smoking hotel. sorry bro, wasn't doing it to screw you over. Just the same as you have asthma and it sucks for you, i like smoking and partying so paying the premium to go on vacat. in key west and stay in a Westin, it sure sucks to have to worry about the next sap and their dislike for smoking.
If someone smokes in my vicinity, I will tell them to smoke somewhere else or put it out. Second hand smoke can cause harm and it stinks up the place too.
If someone smokes in my vicinity, I will tell them to smoke somewhere else or put it out. Second hand smoke can cause harm and it stinks up the place too.
Did people have asthma 30+ years ago? Maybe the problem is that we keep these weak people alive,, Gasping for air and annyoing everyone around them.
I don't care much about the smoking part of this story. I think the worst thing is that the OP instantly called security. What a box, what happened to reasoning with people?
Did people have asthma 30+ years ago? Maybe the problem is that we keep these weak people alive,, Gasping for air and annyoing everyone around them.
I don't care much about the smoking part of this story. I think the worst thing is that the OP instantly called security. What a box, what happened to reasoning with people?
"Oh no!, someone paid money to rent a hotel room, and decided to smoke in THEIR OWN room. The nerve of these fuckin' people. They just ruined my life"
You sir are stupid. THEIR OWN ROOM ? Last time I checked they rented a room OWNED by the HOTEL. That is a privilage not a right. Just like a drivers license is a privilage. People who knowing check into a hotel that is a NON SMOKING HOTEL and have complete disregard for the OWNER or other guests. To answer a fe questions. Who am I to knock on the door and ask them to stop ? That is the job of the hotel. Do you think I am stupid and am looking for a confrontation ? I am protecting my health. How about the hotel was open for 4 days and people are told at check in about the non smoking policy yet still smoke in the room.
Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:
"Oh no!, someone paid money to rent a hotel room, and decided to smoke in THEIR OWN room. The nerve of these fuckin' people. They just ruined my life"
You sir are stupid. THEIR OWN ROOM ? Last time I checked they rented a room OWNED by the HOTEL. That is a privilage not a right. Just like a drivers license is a privilage. People who knowing check into a hotel that is a NON SMOKING HOTEL and have complete disregard for the OWNER or other guests. To answer a fe questions. Who am I to knock on the door and ask them to stop ? That is the job of the hotel. Do you think I am stupid and am looking for a confrontation ? I am protecting my health. How about the hotel was open for 4 days and people are told at check in about the non smoking policy yet still smoke in the room.
If someone smokes in my vicinity, I will tell them to smoke somewhere else or put it out. Second hand smoke can cause harm and it stinks up the place too.
.....I take it that you have never been to a casino....
Quote Originally Posted by Rockdog:
If someone smokes in my vicinity, I will tell them to smoke somewhere else or put it out. Second hand smoke can cause harm and it stinks up the place too.
.....I take it that you have never been to a casino....
Did people have asthma 30+ years ago? Maybe the problem is that we keep these weak people alive,, Gasping for air and annyoing everyone around them.
I don't care much about the smoking part of this story. I think the worst thing is that the OP instantly called security. What a box, what happened to reasoning with people?
Weak people ? You sir should be inflicted with Asthma or any kind of breathing disorder in your lifetime. God works in mysterious ways. box ? You deserve nothing but pain and trauma the rest of your life.
Quote Originally Posted by RJSmith:
Did people have asthma 30+ years ago? Maybe the problem is that we keep these weak people alive,, Gasping for air and annyoing everyone around them.
I don't care much about the smoking part of this story. I think the worst thing is that the OP instantly called security. What a box, what happened to reasoning with people?
Weak people ? You sir should be inflicted with Asthma or any kind of breathing disorder in your lifetime. God works in mysterious ways. box ? You deserve nothing but pain and trauma the rest of your life.
You sir are stupid. THEIR OWN ROOM ? Last time I checked they rented a room OWNED by the HOTEL. That is a privilage not a right. Just like a drivers license is a privilage. People who knowing check into a hotel that is a NON SMOKING HOTEL and have complete disregard for the OWNER or other guests. To answer a fe questions. Who am I to knock on the door and ask them to stop ? That is the job of the hotel. Do you think I am stupid and am looking for a confrontation ? I am protecting my health. How about the hotel was open for 4 days and people are told at check in about the non smoking policy yet still smoke in the room.
YOU HAVE YOU OWN ROOM! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM! I dont give a fuck if you smoke crack, shoot heroin and fuck 15trannies in your hotel room. You are a little bitc*. "Oh Noooooooooo someone is smoking 6rooms down, let me call security".....pull your skirt up little man, we can see your panties.
Quote Originally Posted by DrRays:
You sir are stupid. THEIR OWN ROOM ? Last time I checked they rented a room OWNED by the HOTEL. That is a privilage not a right. Just like a drivers license is a privilage. People who knowing check into a hotel that is a NON SMOKING HOTEL and have complete disregard for the OWNER or other guests. To answer a fe questions. Who am I to knock on the door and ask them to stop ? That is the job of the hotel. Do you think I am stupid and am looking for a confrontation ? I am protecting my health. How about the hotel was open for 4 days and people are told at check in about the non smoking policy yet still smoke in the room.
YOU HAVE YOU OWN ROOM! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM! I dont give a fuck if you smoke crack, shoot heroin and fuck 15trannies in your hotel room. You are a little bitc*. "Oh Noooooooooo someone is smoking 6rooms down, let me call security".....pull your skirt up little man, we can see your panties.
YOU HAVE YOU OWN ROOM! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM! I dont give a fuck if you smoke crack, shoot heroin and fuck 15trannies in your hotel room. You are a little bitc*. "Oh Noooooooooo someone is smoking 6rooms down, let me call security".....pull your skirt up little man, we can see your panties.
...
Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:
YOU HAVE YOU OWN ROOM! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM! I dont give a fuck if you smoke crack, shoot heroin and fuck 15trannies in your hotel room. You are a little bitc*. "Oh Noooooooooo someone is smoking 6rooms down, let me call security".....pull your skirt up little man, we can see your panties.
"I have asthma so I go around the hotel checking different hotel rooms. I lay down on my stomach and put my nose at the bottom of the door. If I smell smoke, theyre history"
Thats how you sound.
"I have asthma so I go around the hotel checking different hotel rooms. I lay down on my stomach and put my nose at the bottom of the door. If I smell smoke, theyre history"
YOU HAVE YOU OWN ROOM! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM! I dont give a fuck if you smoke crack, shoot heroin and fuck 15trannies in your hotel room. You are a little bitc*. "Oh Noooooooooo someone is smoking 6rooms down, let me call security".....pull your skirt up little man, we can see your panties.
big time bitch.
Quote Originally Posted by samuelsosa:
YOU HAVE YOU OWN ROOM! THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ROOM! I dont give a fuck if you smoke crack, shoot heroin and fuck 15trannies in your hotel room. You are a little bitc*. "Oh Noooooooooo someone is smoking 6rooms down, let me call security".....pull your skirt up little man, we can see your panties.
I can picture you hiding in your room.Your palms get sweaty, your pulse quickens and oh the satisfaction you feel from Narcing on that guy who dares to smoke.Oh I bet it's better than sex for you!
I can picture you hiding in your room.Your palms get sweaty, your pulse quickens and oh the satisfaction you feel from Narcing on that guy who dares to smoke.Oh I bet it's better than sex for you!