Poll: What Is The Most Boring Sport To Watch?
I wouldn't watch a motherfucking minute of ANY sport if wagering wasn't involved(or fantasy to an extent).
As it is, I am a gambler, so I watch a lot of sports.
NFL>NCAAF>MLB>NBA>>>>>>>>>Anything else.
I wouldn't watch a motherfucking minute of ANY sport if wagering wasn't involved(or fantasy to an extent).
As it is, I am a gambler, so I watch a lot of sports.
NFL>NCAAF>MLB>NBA>>>>>>>>>Anything else.
Golf is a Joke....
No heckling why ????
the Ball is on a Tee.... what if it was thrown from 60 ft away going 90+ MPH
Golf is a Joke....
No heckling why ????
the Ball is on a Tee.... what if it was thrown from 60 ft away going 90+ MPH
Nothing like watching a "nail-biting" soccer game that ends in a 1-1- tie.
Soccer is a globalist / feminist (it's OK to tie, children), socialist international plot.
Nothing like watching a "nail-biting" soccer game that ends in a 1-1- tie.
Soccer is a globalist / feminist (it's OK to tie, children), socialist international plot.
Nothing like watching a "nail-biting" soccer game that ends in a 1-1- tie.
Soccer is a globalist / feminist (it's OK to tie, children), socialist international plot.
Nothing like watching a "nail-biting" soccer game that ends in a 1-1- tie.
Soccer is a globalist / feminist (it's OK to tie, children), socialist international plot.
Cricket....isnt a match like 6 days, or some crazy shit like that?
Test match cricket = 5 days
one day cricket = roughly 6 hours
20/20 cricket = roughly 3 hours
20/20 cricket is the main form of cricket these days.
Cricket....isnt a match like 6 days, or some crazy shit like that?
Test match cricket = 5 days
one day cricket = roughly 6 hours
20/20 cricket = roughly 3 hours
20/20 cricket is the main form of cricket these days.
Any "sport" that can't be played in the rain. Baseball, golf, and auto racing comes to mind. I do realize the danger involved with it, but still I'm just saying.
Any "sport" that can't be played in the rain. Baseball, golf, and auto racing comes to mind. I do realize the danger involved with it, but still I'm just saying.
Test match cricket = 5 days
one day cricket = roughly 6 hours
20/20 cricket = roughly 3 hours
20/20 cricket is the main form of cricket these days.
Test match cricket = 5 days
one day cricket = roughly 6 hours
20/20 cricket = roughly 3 hours
20/20 cricket is the main form of cricket these days.
GOLF...its not even a sport anyways...Id rather watch any WNBA game or Soccer over Golf - its like watching paint dry...
![]()
GOLF...its not even a sport anyways...Id rather watch any WNBA game or Soccer over Golf - its like watching paint dry...
![]()
Ya know what I completely agree with Football.
If I didn't wager on the sport i dont think i'd even watch the superbowl. So much hype, so much foolishness involving players and their personal problems, so many bud light commercials, so much standing around and sweating, so much brett favre, so much blah blah blah
Fuck football ![]()
![]()
I love football just because i grew up on it. My dad is insane about about football, but i have to agree it sucks compared to baseball. Baseball is the best sport to watch. Football has so many commercial breaks, and the people that go to the games are fucking crazy. I would never watch nascar... you couldn't pay me to watch that crap.
Ya know what I completely agree with Football.
If I didn't wager on the sport i dont think i'd even watch the superbowl. So much hype, so much foolishness involving players and their personal problems, so many bud light commercials, so much standing around and sweating, so much brett favre, so much blah blah blah
Fuck football ![]()
![]()
I love football just because i grew up on it. My dad is insane about about football, but i have to agree it sucks compared to baseball. Baseball is the best sport to watch. Football has so many commercial breaks, and the people that go to the games are fucking crazy. I would never watch nascar... you couldn't pay me to watch that crap.
I hope for the sake of embarresment you werent one of those guys ![]()
I hope for the sake of embarresment you werent one of those guys ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 502
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,665
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,927
- HELP PLEASE 1,454
- NFL Sunday 7,349
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,533
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
