nominate the dumbest state.
For general lack of common sense I nominate my wonderful state of California
For general lack of common sense I nominate my wonderful state of California
Mississippi is the easy default answer for people that really don't know anything at all about the Magnolia State.![]()
In contrast to most people's misconceptions,Mississippi has contributed far more than it's share of highly recognized accomplished Americans.![]()
Mississippi is the easy default answer for people that really don't know anything at all about the Magnolia State.![]()
In contrast to most people's misconceptions,Mississippi has contributed far more than it's share of highly recognized accomplished Americans.![]()
I live in a very well educated area in the United States. I can probably count on one hand how many members of my senior class that didn't graduate.
80% of those that did graduate persued college degrees. That's why it's amazing to me how some states can have 50% of the kids that don't graduate or can't pass the most basic of literacy tests.
I'd probably say California would be the dumbest. I mean I understand some people would vote for theTerminator as a joke, but the fact that he actually won the election is shocking.
I live in a very well educated area in the United States. I can probably count on one hand how many members of my senior class that didn't graduate.
80% of those that did graduate persued college degrees. That's why it's amazing to me how some states can have 50% of the kids that don't graduate or can't pass the most basic of literacy tests.
I'd probably say California would be the dumbest. I mean I understand some people would vote for theTerminator as a joke, but the fact that he actually won the election is shocking.
I'd probably say California would be the dumbest. I mean I understand some people would vote for theTerminator as a joke, but the fact that he actually won the election is shocking.
I was gonna' give Minnesota the vote because not only did they elect Jesse "The Body" Ventura as their governor,but they also chose Al Franken as their senator and they sent Keith Ellison to the U.S. House of Representatives. ![]()
I'd probably say California would be the dumbest. I mean I understand some people would vote for theTerminator as a joke, but the fact that he actually won the election is shocking.
I was gonna' give Minnesota the vote because not only did they elect Jesse "The Body" Ventura as their governor,but they also chose Al Franken as their senator and they sent Keith Ellison to the U.S. House of Representatives. ![]()
Mississippi is the easy default answer for people that really don't know anything at all about the Magnolia State.![]()
In contrast to most people's misconceptions,Mississippi has contributed far more than it's share of highly recognized accomplished Americans.![]()
true
Mississippi is the easy default answer for people that really don't know anything at all about the Magnolia State.![]()
In contrast to most people's misconceptions,Mississippi has contributed far more than it's share of highly recognized accomplished Americans.![]()
true
Whenever I speak w/ someone with a heavy southern accent, I can't help but think that they're uneducated, which I know is not always the case.
I can say that Southerners (outside of maybe Texas) are the biggest pushovers in the country.
Whenever I speak w/ someone with a heavy southern accent, I can't help but think that they're uneducated, which I know is not always the case.
I can say that Southerners (outside of maybe Texas) are the biggest pushovers in the country.
I live in a very well educated area in the United States. I can probably count on one hand how many members of my senior class that didn't graduate.
80% of those that did graduate persued college degrees. That's why it's amazing to me how some states can have 50% of the kids that don't graduate or can't pass the most basic of literacy tests.
Ok, so where are you from? What state?
I'm not giving you a hard time, as it was like that where I grew up (western PA). Everyone definitely graduated, and most everyone went to college.
And where I live now is one of those places with the 50% high school graduation rate, Las Vegas, NV. My jaw hit the floor when I learned this. I didn't think that was possible in this day and age. But living here 5 years or so, I can see it. Trying to have a conversation with someone actually from here is painful at times. Luckily, most people aren't from here!!
So, my vote is Nevada. But I have a friend who travels freaking everywhere for work, and he's told me that Oklahoma is the worst.
I live in a very well educated area in the United States. I can probably count on one hand how many members of my senior class that didn't graduate.
80% of those that did graduate persued college degrees. That's why it's amazing to me how some states can have 50% of the kids that don't graduate or can't pass the most basic of literacy tests.
Ok, so where are you from? What state?
I'm not giving you a hard time, as it was like that where I grew up (western PA). Everyone definitely graduated, and most everyone went to college.
And where I live now is one of those places with the 50% high school graduation rate, Las Vegas, NV. My jaw hit the floor when I learned this. I didn't think that was possible in this day and age. But living here 5 years or so, I can see it. Trying to have a conversation with someone actually from here is painful at times. Luckily, most people aren't from here!!
So, my vote is Nevada. But I have a friend who travels freaking everywhere for work, and he's told me that Oklahoma is the worst.
I can say that Southerners (outside of maybe Texas) are the biggest pushovers in the country.
I can say that Southerners (outside of maybe Texas) are the biggest pushovers in the country.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,864
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,201
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,838
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,008
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,472
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 423
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,740
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
