Moving back in with the parents
You live at home for free...
You don't have a degree which makes getting the job you want difficult...
And you are clueless at to what you should be doing???
How about getting your life together and start thinking about tomorrow...
Now I know this is probably a really, really wild and crazy idea... But... What about getting an education???
I really doubt you will give me and honest answer to an honest question, but I am asking anyway...
In 5 years how would you want to be living? What can you do now that will facilitate that way of life to become a reality?
To have a job you enjoy, and yes, there are jobs people enjoy. To work for a company where you have a future...
What is the best course of actions NOW to get where you want to be THEN...
How can you increase your chances of having the life you want in the future???
You live at home for free...
You don't have a degree which makes getting the job you want difficult...
And you are clueless at to what you should be doing???
How about getting your life together and start thinking about tomorrow...
Now I know this is probably a really, really wild and crazy idea... But... What about getting an education???
I really doubt you will give me and honest answer to an honest question, but I am asking anyway...
In 5 years how would you want to be living? What can you do now that will facilitate that way of life to become a reality?
To have a job you enjoy, and yes, there are jobs people enjoy. To work for a company where you have a future...
What is the best course of actions NOW to get where you want to be THEN...
How can you increase your chances of having the life you want in the future???
This guy is a degenerate...He lost all his money and job because he gambles.
This guy is a degenerate...He lost all his money and job because he gambles.
hey moron,
if you get up in the morning, start applying, you will feel like you're doing something all day. you don't have insomnia, you have something called laziness. you're calling me an old man when you live with your parents? had a job for two years, partied, and now you're paying the piper.
you can have any excuse you want,there is no reason on this god's green earth that a 23 year old male should be waking up at 11 am when college classes start at 8am....Go do something with your life...
hey moron,
if you get up in the morning, start applying, you will feel like you're doing something all day. you don't have insomnia, you have something called laziness. you're calling me an old man when you live with your parents? had a job for two years, partied, and now you're paying the piper.
you can have any excuse you want,there is no reason on this god's green earth that a 23 year old male should be waking up at 11 am when college classes start at 8am....Go do something with your life...
after that he turned to her savings acct and that is just about gone.
He tried to pass off a counterfeit 100 to the local pub here and was arrested. has 3 dui's as well.
a real loser. too bad his mommy does'nt know any better bc she is an alcoholic too.
after that he turned to her savings acct and that is just about gone.
He tried to pass off a counterfeit 100 to the local pub here and was arrested. has 3 dui's as well.
a real loser. too bad his mommy does'nt know any better bc she is an alcoholic too.
hey moron,
if you get up in the morning, start applying, you will feel like you're doing something all day. you don't have insomnia, you have something called laziness. you're calling me an old man when you live with your parents? had a job for two years, partied, and now you're paying the piper.
you can have any excuse you want,there is no reason on this god's green earth that a 23 year old male should be waking up at 11 am when college classes start at 8am....Go do something with your life...
hey moron,
if you get up in the morning, start applying, you will feel like you're doing something all day. you don't have insomnia, you have something called laziness. you're calling me an old man when you live with your parents? had a job for two years, partied, and now you're paying the piper.
you can have any excuse you want,there is no reason on this god's green earth that a 23 year old male should be waking up at 11 am when college classes start at 8am....Go do something with your life...
You could get unemployment, but you'd probably want to save that for a rainier day. You could get a PO Box and start getting unemployment and EBT. You could start stacking mad loot and your pops will all be like DAMNN!
You could get unemployment, but you'd probably want to save that for a rainier day. You could get a PO Box and start getting unemployment and EBT. You could start stacking mad loot and your pops will all be like DAMNN!
not trying to be rude, just trying to put some sense into you. YOUR FATHER WILL GET OFF YOUR behind IF YOU'RE AT LEAST IN SCHOOL.
If you're not working, you should at least be in school.
not trying to be rude, just trying to put some sense into you. YOUR FATHER WILL GET OFF YOUR behind IF YOU'RE AT LEAST IN SCHOOL.
If you're not working, you should at least be in school.
If I were your father, I would take a belt and beat you till you bled....Then, you wouldn't ever cross me again....That's what's wrong with today's kids, lack of beatings...Beating has to be severe where the blood has to show for others in the family to know their place..I would make an example out of you..
You are so wrong about beatings.. I raised my son without beatings.. I slapped his butt once when he was age 2. That's it.
The difference was that I spent most of my time with him after I got off work. I was a little league coach, with him. I'd play football with him after school. we went camping together. we bought pets for him.
I put a basketball net up for him when he was in high school. He lettered in 5 sports in high school. He played tight end, was a pitcher, played center in HS basketball, soccer, volleyball. All the while he was in the gifted program.
The problem with the whole country is with the Fathers. Did you know that most prisoners had no father figure at home. No love, no direction, so they hang out and get into trouble.
So it's not about beatings, it's about values.
If I were your father, I would take a belt and beat you till you bled....Then, you wouldn't ever cross me again....That's what's wrong with today's kids, lack of beatings...Beating has to be severe where the blood has to show for others in the family to know their place..I would make an example out of you..
You are so wrong about beatings.. I raised my son without beatings.. I slapped his butt once when he was age 2. That's it.
The difference was that I spent most of my time with him after I got off work. I was a little league coach, with him. I'd play football with him after school. we went camping together. we bought pets for him.
I put a basketball net up for him when he was in high school. He lettered in 5 sports in high school. He played tight end, was a pitcher, played center in HS basketball, soccer, volleyball. All the while he was in the gifted program.
The problem with the whole country is with the Fathers. Did you know that most prisoners had no father figure at home. No love, no direction, so they hang out and get into trouble.
So it's not about beatings, it's about values.
20% of the population DOES NOT work a typical 9-5 job.
I would have thought it would be higher... I only had one 9-5 job for one year.
20% of the population DOES NOT work a typical 9-5 job.
I would have thought it would be higher... I only had one 9-5 job for one year.
Yours is the only situation acceptable for a grown man moving back at home. Along with a fresh college students or military person returning for a stint. While this is a temporary thing, you must deal with the conflicts in your life and use this "nagging" as motivation for you to get up and do something.
I speak from experience. I lost on a real estate investment. Bought at near the top of the market before bubble crashed and lost my townhome. Was living way beyond my means for that age, similar to you. Had to move back in. First week was cool, home cooked meals, good conversation, felt different than when being a kid. By week 3, the nagging came. I had a 9-5. But went out and got waiters gig. I went H.A.M!!!! 40+ hours at the day job. 5, sometimes 6 or more shifts at the restaurant at night. Before I knew it, I had a stack. Paid off my debts, my car note, and acquired more money. Even played poker at night. Just grinding. Even $5 buy ins at someones house. I was out in no time.
Im about to list a few occupations that you will almost certainly acquire a job, which will become the first step to your own independence.
Deliver newspapers - they are always hiring.
Retail - While not ideal, There is ALWAYS a 'Need Help" sign somewhere in that industry.
Food Service - The world needs plenty of bartenders. Even a good waiter will make a decent living. If you work at a place that you can sell $1000 worth of product, you are almost certainly guaranteed to earn $150 or more.
Labor/Construction - My brother in law is a recovering junkie. He is a true deadbeat. But as he approaches 30 and with a child decided to get his life straight. Now he takes home a minimum of $700 a week CASH MONEY.
Drug Dealer - Different products carry and array of profit margins. There are also stiffer penalties for controlled substances. Weed, although not as profitable is your best bet. Easy going clientele to deal with.
As a father I would be so disappointed in not only my son, but myself for failing to raise a man, It would be one of my biggest failures. But you get slack right now. You lost your job, thru your fault or not. Just get back in the game and do things the right way. If you were my son and even looked at me funny I would have to show you some really tough love.
Lastly, sending out resumes over the internet is played out. That's not the way to get job.
Yours is the only situation acceptable for a grown man moving back at home. Along with a fresh college students or military person returning for a stint. While this is a temporary thing, you must deal with the conflicts in your life and use this "nagging" as motivation for you to get up and do something.
I speak from experience. I lost on a real estate investment. Bought at near the top of the market before bubble crashed and lost my townhome. Was living way beyond my means for that age, similar to you. Had to move back in. First week was cool, home cooked meals, good conversation, felt different than when being a kid. By week 3, the nagging came. I had a 9-5. But went out and got waiters gig. I went H.A.M!!!! 40+ hours at the day job. 5, sometimes 6 or more shifts at the restaurant at night. Before I knew it, I had a stack. Paid off my debts, my car note, and acquired more money. Even played poker at night. Just grinding. Even $5 buy ins at someones house. I was out in no time.
Im about to list a few occupations that you will almost certainly acquire a job, which will become the first step to your own independence.
Deliver newspapers - they are always hiring.
Retail - While not ideal, There is ALWAYS a 'Need Help" sign somewhere in that industry.
Food Service - The world needs plenty of bartenders. Even a good waiter will make a decent living. If you work at a place that you can sell $1000 worth of product, you are almost certainly guaranteed to earn $150 or more.
Labor/Construction - My brother in law is a recovering junkie. He is a true deadbeat. But as he approaches 30 and with a child decided to get his life straight. Now he takes home a minimum of $700 a week CASH MONEY.
Drug Dealer - Different products carry and array of profit margins. There are also stiffer penalties for controlled substances. Weed, although not as profitable is your best bet. Easy going clientele to deal with.
As a father I would be so disappointed in not only my son, but myself for failing to raise a man, It would be one of my biggest failures. But you get slack right now. You lost your job, thru your fault or not. Just get back in the game and do things the right way. If you were my son and even looked at me funny I would have to show you some really tough love.
Lastly, sending out resumes over the internet is played out. That's not the way to get job.
Okay, you've got me on the newspaper delivery. Honestly though, I know 2 guys that do it. Put it this way, you're not making a living off it but it will pay a few of your bills. Believe it or not, there are still geezers out there that want a copy of their local paper, the Journal, IBD, or whatever.
The dealing drugs part is a joke. But it doesn't have to be. Getting in the game would teach this young man some street smarts. Right now he is probably playing his X-Box wasting time. And he probably would do anything to afford the new X-Box (About $500). If he's out there hustlin' serving fiends, he's gonna be earning.
Do you have better advice?
Okay, you've got me on the newspaper delivery. Honestly though, I know 2 guys that do it. Put it this way, you're not making a living off it but it will pay a few of your bills. Believe it or not, there are still geezers out there that want a copy of their local paper, the Journal, IBD, or whatever.
The dealing drugs part is a joke. But it doesn't have to be. Getting in the game would teach this young man some street smarts. Right now he is probably playing his X-Box wasting time. And he probably would do anything to afford the new X-Box (About $500). If he's out there hustlin' serving fiends, he's gonna be earning.
Do you have better advice?
You're going nowhere getting up at 11am, what are you 15?
You're no longer in school, you're in the real world competing against people who will work harder, smarter and longer than you. The only way to compete is living a somewhat normal life. Get to bed at a decent hour and wake up early. As the saying goes "the early bird gets the worm."
Sorry if I sound like I'm bi*ching at you but your parents seem frustrated that you're going backwards in life and your response is to get up at 11am. That doesn't show initiative. If I was your dad, I'd be on you too. Remember, your parents are your friends second, they are your parents first and their job is to kick your behind and get you going in life. Life ain't getting any easier.
During the week I'm in bed by 11pm tops and up by 5am. It sucks a$$ but I do it because I'm at work by 730am and by the time it's 11am, I'm way ahead of everyone else. You want to become a success, go the extra mile and do things other won't. If you don't, you will continue to be frustrated.
You're going nowhere getting up at 11am, what are you 15?
You're no longer in school, you're in the real world competing against people who will work harder, smarter and longer than you. The only way to compete is living a somewhat normal life. Get to bed at a decent hour and wake up early. As the saying goes "the early bird gets the worm."
Sorry if I sound like I'm bi*ching at you but your parents seem frustrated that you're going backwards in life and your response is to get up at 11am. That doesn't show initiative. If I was your dad, I'd be on you too. Remember, your parents are your friends second, they are your parents first and their job is to kick your behind and get you going in life. Life ain't getting any easier.
During the week I'm in bed by 11pm tops and up by 5am. It sucks a$$ but I do it because I'm at work by 730am and by the time it's 11am, I'm way ahead of everyone else. You want to become a success, go the extra mile and do things other won't. If you don't, you will continue to be frustrated.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 503
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,680
- Sunday 3,121
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,933
- HELP PLEASE 1,460
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,548
- NFL Sunday 7,394
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,735
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
