Quote Originally Posted by SYSTEM:
It's a pretty straight forward question. You know exactly what I'm talking about if you have read the bible...
Please share how I am misunderstanding, I feel very good about my understanding of it...
okay in bible ot mosaic law says these things are punishable by death. rape =stoning murder stoning, genocide was thought by Samuel to the philistines to destroy any future conflict but the king could not bear it and he anointed david as the future king the kings son Jonathon concurred.
slavery was addressed that a good servant will be loved more than ones own son.
new testament one wife concubine non.
servants were to be treated kindly
genocide wasn't discussed.
murders were to live and die by the sword.
hell was a torment to those who were good in reference to lazurus experience in the grave.
quran was taught of the life of Mohamed and his torment by the ones who feared him. when he lost his family he lost his way in opinion he found his way again when he found he could forgive.
etidorpha teaches of what is a moment could be 1 million years or a second because what one feels. eternity and now are the same.
tao speaks that things are ok if desire is to live ambition is the destruction of the soul.
hindu texts teach that we progress to all or divert to nothing. contentment is achieved by release of want..
buddists are similar but believe as enlightment the natural release of all pain as the goal.
again what text is it that you speak of for I know the darkest ones as well.
they believe that if god can change creators work will be undone and they can install to the abyss nothing.
but your just state sorrow with no hope I like to understand this understanding so I may defeat it.