If there is a God, IF there is, I think most reasonable people might agree that He is at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a garbage. Doesn't give a garbage! Which I admire in a person and which would explain some of these bad results. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. GC
I hate religion
If there is a God, IF there is, I think most reasonable people might agree that He is at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a garbage. Doesn't give a garbage! Which I admire in a person and which would explain some of these bad results. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. GC
If there is a God, IF there is, I think most reasonable people might agree that He is at least incompetent, and maybe, just maybe, doesn't give a garbage. Doesn't give a garbage! Which I admire in a person and which would explain some of these bad results. War, disease, death, destruction, hunger, filth, poverty, torture, crime, corruption, and the Ice Capades. Something is definitely wrong. This is not good work. If this is the best God can do, I am not impressed. GC
I think the basic idea of religion has been severely manipulated over the years into something it was never intended to be.
I think the basic idea of religion has been severely manipulated over the years into something it was never intended to be.
say for instance there is 10,000,000,000 people and only one of em believes in jesus?
say for instance there is 10,000,000,000 people and only one of em believes in jesus?
Hate is a very strong word, and should only be used sparingly when its true meaning is understood and what is meant, and yes I hate religion.
Hate is a very strong word, and should only be used sparingly when its true meaning is understood and what is meant, and yes I hate religion.
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/14/religions-war-cause-responsible-evidence_n_6156878.html
"But academic studies consistently challenge the link between religion and war.Research published in October from the New York and Sydney-based Institute for Economics and Peace looked at all of the wars that took place in 2013. It found no 'general causal relationship' between religion and conflict.
In fact, religious elements played no role at all in 14 (40%) of the 35 armed conflicts in the research, and only five (14%) had religious elements as their main cause, the report showed. All of the wars had multiple causes, and the much more common motivation was opposition to a government, or to the economic, ideological, political or social systems of a state, which was named as a main factor in nearly two thirds of the cases studied.
The Encyclopedia of Wars, an extensive study published in 2008, chronicles 1,763 wars throughout human history. It names just 123 as 'religious in nature' – a little under 7%".
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/14/religions-war-cause-responsible-evidence_n_6156878.html
"But academic studies consistently challenge the link between religion and war.Research published in October from the New York and Sydney-based Institute for Economics and Peace looked at all of the wars that took place in 2013. It found no 'general causal relationship' between religion and conflict.
In fact, religious elements played no role at all in 14 (40%) of the 35 armed conflicts in the research, and only five (14%) had religious elements as their main cause, the report showed. All of the wars had multiple causes, and the much more common motivation was opposition to a government, or to the economic, ideological, political or social systems of a state, which was named as a main factor in nearly two thirds of the cases studied.
The Encyclopedia of Wars, an extensive study published in 2008, chronicles 1,763 wars throughout human history. It names just 123 as 'religious in nature' – a little under 7%".
- Corruption, economic inequality and political instability have a greater impact on countries’ likelihood of conflict than religious differences.
- The proportion of atheists in a country does not impact levels of peace.
- Many Muslim-majority countries with Sunni and Shia demographic mixes are relatively peaceful.
- Only 14% of conflicts in 2013 were motivated by religion alone, however religion was one of multiple causes in 60% of conflicts.
- Two thirds of the conflicts had as their main cause opposition to a particular government or opposition to the economic, ideological, political or social system of a state.
- More peaceful countries tend to have fewer restrictions on religious behaviour and less hostility towards religion.
- Corruption, economic inequality and political instability have a greater impact on countries’ likelihood of conflict than religious differences.
- The proportion of atheists in a country does not impact levels of peace.
- Many Muslim-majority countries with Sunni and Shia demographic mixes are relatively peaceful.
- Only 14% of conflicts in 2013 were motivated by religion alone, however religion was one of multiple causes in 60% of conflicts.
- Two thirds of the conflicts had as their main cause opposition to a particular government or opposition to the economic, ideological, political or social system of a state.
- More peaceful countries tend to have fewer restrictions on religious behaviour and less hostility towards religion.
I've never died, so I'm not sure what to believe. That's why I just live my life and whatever happens, happens once I kick the bucket.
I've never died, so I'm not sure what to believe. That's why I just live my life and whatever happens, happens once I kick the bucket.
The Qur'an & Bible are nothing more than un-illustrated comic books, filled with fairytales, and bullshitt......heaven? hell? I mean really, are their still people who actually believe in this charade? Last time I checked it was 2015, not 600 AD
the creator of mankind is your mother & father
Jesus was nothing more than a drunk who hung out with his home boys at the temple, he annoyed the Emperor, and they nailed his azz to the cross; case closed, so much for the so called "Son of God" geezis, typical insecure fanatics, regardless of the religion, in a couple hundred years, all of it will be a joke, and will no longer exist
The Qur'an & Bible are nothing more than un-illustrated comic books, filled with fairytales, and bullshitt......heaven? hell? I mean really, are their still people who actually believe in this charade? Last time I checked it was 2015, not 600 AD
the creator of mankind is your mother & father
Jesus was nothing more than a drunk who hung out with his home boys at the temple, he annoyed the Emperor, and they nailed his azz to the cross; case closed, so much for the so called "Son of God" geezis, typical insecure fanatics, regardless of the religion, in a couple hundred years, all of it will be a joke, and will no longer exist
The most hilarious thing in all this is, the atheists are criticizing the morality of Theists, ie, causing wars, killing others, ie ISIS...
The most hilarious thing in all this is, the atheists are criticizing the morality of Theists, ie, causing wars, killing others, ie ISIS...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,478
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,271
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,262
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
