Do you sniff your girlfriends underwear?
Smell your girlfriends underwear?
Male or Female Strangers?![]()
Smell your girlfriends underwear?
Male or Female Strangers?![]()
Does she ever have poop stains?
I sometimes like to wear my girl's underwear to play hockey, so yes, they're poopy.
Does she ever have poop stains?
I sometimes like to wear my girl's underwear to play hockey, so yes, they're poopy.
freshman year my roomate in college bent over to get something and I saw that he had on thong up the butt underwear, I wanted to puke, turns out he was very "European" if ya know what i mean![]()
In a related story, I had a buddy I lived with my freshman year in college. He had sex with this one gal on a Saturday night (I was in another room). We had an intramural hockey game on Sunday afternoon. We get to the rink and are putting our skates on....low and behold, the used condom he flung from his bed the night before had landed in one of his skates. ![]()
It was the inspiration we needed....won the game 8-3. It helped that we had 2 guys who had played in the MN high school hockey tournament the year before. One of our players played with this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pelawa
He scored the winning goal to go to the state tournament.....and then he beat my high school in the first round (Bloomington Jefferson). Then he was the star on our intramural team. Small, small world.
freshman year my roomate in college bent over to get something and I saw that he had on thong up the butt underwear, I wanted to puke, turns out he was very "European" if ya know what i mean![]()
In a related story, I had a buddy I lived with my freshman year in college. He had sex with this one gal on a Saturday night (I was in another room). We had an intramural hockey game on Sunday afternoon. We get to the rink and are putting our skates on....low and behold, the used condom he flung from his bed the night before had landed in one of his skates. ![]()
It was the inspiration we needed....won the game 8-3. It helped that we had 2 guys who had played in the MN high school hockey tournament the year before. One of our players played with this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Pelawa
He scored the winning goal to go to the state tournament.....and then he beat my high school in the first round (Bloomington Jefferson). Then he was the star on our intramural team. Small, small world.
The act of sniffing panties to get aroused actually makes sense because the scent is designed to be arousing to men on some level...
This is in comparison to other fetishes where something with no seuxal message to it some how turns people on...
Personally it only does it for me if the girl is under 30, preferably under 20... Soemthing about over 40 and older that the smell no longer works, but from a biological standpoint this makes sense as they are not in their breeding years, giving off the scent of pheramones...
this one is not as weird as you think...
The act of sniffing panties to get aroused actually makes sense because the scent is designed to be arousing to men on some level...
This is in comparison to other fetishes where something with no seuxal message to it some how turns people on...
Personally it only does it for me if the girl is under 30, preferably under 20... Soemthing about over 40 and older that the smell no longer works, but from a biological standpoint this makes sense as they are not in their breeding years, giving off the scent of pheramones...
this one is not as weird as you think...
My Name Is Earl -
Are you Marv Albert's bodyguard ?
Marv would be proud of your response .
BTW - I worked in Sports Radio with the guy who later became the Creator of My Name Is Earl .
And I went to HS with a guy who produces Marv's NBA work on TNT ..
Uhhhh NO...but thanks for the complement, I think????![]()
Does Marv have a bodyguard?....that dude is "off "enough to even itimidate anyone who recognizes him,..... right?!?!?
P.S. "My Name is Earl" left us waaaayyy too soon IMO...![]()
My Name Is Earl -
Are you Marv Albert's bodyguard ?
Marv would be proud of your response .
BTW - I worked in Sports Radio with the guy who later became the Creator of My Name Is Earl .
And I went to HS with a guy who produces Marv's NBA work on TNT ..
Uhhhh NO...but thanks for the complement, I think????![]()
Does Marv have a bodyguard?....that dude is "off "enough to even itimidate anyone who recognizes him,..... right?!?!?
P.S. "My Name is Earl" left us waaaayyy too soon IMO...![]()
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
