And if you do, do you think they sniff your's?
Do you sniff your girlfriends underwear?
BTW, I have never sniffed any girls underwear. The reason the question came up was because I had just got through watching the movie "Little Children" and at the beginning of the movie Kate Winslet's husband was masterbating with women's underwear on his face. I thought to myself, "Do guys really do this?" Obvioulsy you guys do because of so many replies and views on this thread.
YOU BUNCH OF PERVS!!!
BTW, I have never sniffed any girls underwear. The reason the question came up was because I had just got through watching the movie "Little Children" and at the beginning of the movie Kate Winslet's husband was masterbating with women's underwear on his face. I thought to myself, "Do guys really do this?" Obvioulsy you guys do because of so many replies and views on this thread.
YOU BUNCH OF PERVS!!!
Go away you fucking alias. Leave the comedy to the comedians ass-sniffer.
I think you have problems using so many emoticons!
Go away you fucking alias. Leave the comedy to the comedians ass-sniffer.
I think you have problems using so many emoticons!
haha if u do sniff peoples underwear, that is the first sign that u have mental issues.
Somewhere in the "Bro Code" is the "never judge another man's fetish(s)"......with a few
exceptions....
haha if u do sniff peoples underwear, that is the first sign that u have mental issues.
Somewhere in the "Bro Code" is the "never judge another man's fetish(s)"......with a few
exceptions....
My Name Is Earl -
Are you Marv Albert's bodyguard ?
Marv would be proud of your response .
BTW - I worked in Sports Radio with the guy who later became the Creator of My Name Is Earl .
And I went to HS with a guy who produces Marv's NBA work on TNT ..
My Name Is Earl -
Are you Marv Albert's bodyguard ?
Marv would be proud of your response .
BTW - I worked in Sports Radio with the guy who later became the Creator of My Name Is Earl .
And I went to HS with a guy who produces Marv's NBA work on TNT ..
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
