• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 456 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    MoPinkie
    wallstreetcappers
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 456 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2024 - 2:46 PM ET #76

    @wallstreetcappers

     Most of the memes I’m in are up 10-80% today .. that’s why u DCA

     

    rememember buy the dip - can take the profits from the dip while leaving original play in tact ..


    once they drop back down I’ll buy more and take out until my original play is met then can either choose to buy more after original or continue to grow.  

    peace_5

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Most of the memes I’m in are up 10-80% today .. that’s why u DCA

     

    rememember buy the dip - can take the profits from the dip while leaving original play in tact ..


    once they drop back down I’ll buy more and take out until my original play is met then can either choose to buy more after original or continue to grow.  

    peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2024 - 2:50 PM ET #77

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     There are some I don’t take out.. those are more of the top 100-200 … I let those grow.  I don’t want to name them out so it’s not considered influencing

     

    Hint -  look up Matt Furie characters ..

    I also heard there was a meme called $rocky that may be pretty good too an_wink.. it may or may not have a return of 60-70% today.  

    also “heard” that $WAT has a pretty good dip today -   Use that one as en example. You’re a chart reader so u can see what I’m talking about 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     There are some I don’t take out.. those are more of the top 100-200 … I let those grow.  I don’t want to name them out so it’s not considered influencing

     

    Hint -  look up Matt Furie characters ..

    I also heard there was a meme called $rocky that may be pretty good too an_wink.. it may or may not have a return of 60-70% today.  

    also “heard” that $WAT has a pretty good dip today -   Use that one as en example. You’re a chart reader so u can see what I’m talking about 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2024 - 5:29 PM ET #78

    FYI

     

     

    A good app you can use is called “Crypto Bubbles”… it’s the more basic of the apps but it’s great to see on your phone ..  it’s FREE

     

    Add all your crypto to your “favorites” and you can see what they are doing by the hour , mid and 24hr… also does longer … you can format pretty much anything 

     

    It only does top 1000 on basic app…

    Reply

    FYI

     

     

    A good app you can use is called “Crypto Bubbles”… it’s the more basic of the apps but it’s great to see on your phone ..  it’s FREE

     

    Add all your crypto to your “favorites” and you can see what they are doing by the hour , mid and 24hr… also does longer … you can format pretty much anything 

     

    It only does top 1000 on basic app…

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2024 - 12:26 AM ET #79

    $PEPE

     

    up 26% for the day and 35% for the week..

    $1000= 260 or 350

    $10000 = 2600 or 3500

    And on and on..

     

    this is why I preach , buy the dips when you find a gem that is in for the long haul.  This is a coin that is into the BILLIONS… it’s not going anywhere in the near future .. 

     

    These are all amounts that are under the original price .. it will fly past the ATH .. you could see where this coin was charted to go .. it got down and started consolidating then you know what’s next ..

     

    This is a pretty “bland” example .. everyone knows about PEPE .. there are others that are WAY outperforming this .. just wanted to give a SAFE example of what can happen ..

     

    Disclaimer :  obviously this doesn’t happen everyday or every week, do your research !!!  It’s out there and im not a financial advisor ..

     

    PEPE is one of the first “memes” I bought outside the normal shiba and doge..  I have more of this than I do any other MEME coin in my portfolio ( I have some way more valuable because of luck early entries ) ..I will continue buying it for the next 3-6 months until I’m ready to cash in .. BUT right now is NOT the time to buy .. it’s on the way up.. wait for the dip unless you think it will not ??

     

    This is just an example .. there are other coins doing great things .. find you something you believe in and DO YOUR RESEARCH .. don’t listen to influencers  and never buy at ATHs

    Reply

    $PEPE

     

    up 26% for the day and 35% for the week..

    $1000= 260 or 350

    $10000 = 2600 or 3500

    And on and on..

     

    this is why I preach , buy the dips when you find a gem that is in for the long haul.  This is a coin that is into the BILLIONS… it’s not going anywhere in the near future .. 

     

    These are all amounts that are under the original price .. it will fly past the ATH .. you could see where this coin was charted to go .. it got down and started consolidating then you know what’s next ..

     

    This is a pretty “bland” example .. everyone knows about PEPE .. there are others that are WAY outperforming this .. just wanted to give a SAFE example of what can happen ..

     

    Disclaimer :  obviously this doesn’t happen everyday or every week, do your research !!!  It’s out there and im not a financial advisor ..

     

    PEPE is one of the first “memes” I bought outside the normal shiba and doge..  I have more of this than I do any other MEME coin in my portfolio ( I have some way more valuable because of luck early entries ) ..I will continue buying it for the next 3-6 months until I’m ready to cash in .. BUT right now is NOT the time to buy .. it’s on the way up.. wait for the dip unless you think it will not ??

     

    This is just an example .. there are other coins doing great things .. find you something you believe in and DO YOUR RESEARCH .. don’t listen to influencers  and never buy at ATHs

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2024 - 12:30 AM ET #80

    BTW

     

    My own personal opinion but PEPE will flip Shiba when it all said and done .. it may not Doge because of Elon but  betting it will be top 2 MEMES in near future ..

     

    Just wanted that documented an_roll_laugh

     

    If I eat crow then I will admit it 

     

     

    Reply

    BTW

     

    My own personal opinion but PEPE will flip Shiba when it all said and done .. it may not Doge because of Elon but  betting it will be top 2 MEMES in near future ..

     

    Just wanted that documented an_roll_laugh

     

    If I eat crow then I will admit it 

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2024 - 12:40 AM ET #81

    @wallstreetcappers

     Have you heard anything about 

     

    COSMIC NETWORK

     

    trying to research it and get some good opinions from people who give honest feedback ..

     

    Really thinking about throwing good amount into it because of what it’s doing ( chart wise )  and it’s a great AI fielded project. 

     

     

    or if anyone else has opinions ???  All welcome 

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Have you heard anything about 

     

    COSMIC NETWORK

     

    trying to research it and get some good opinions from people who give honest feedback ..

     

    Really thinking about throwing good amount into it because of what it’s doing ( chart wise )  and it’s a great AI fielded project. 

     

     

    or if anyone else has opinions ???  All welcome 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2024 - 8:19 AM ET #82

    Starting off in green AGAIN today an_woo


    PEPE

    WIF

    Both those are starting in red.. may want to see if they dip lower for a good buying opportunity.  It may not last long BUT there has to be some pull back at some time.  They both have been soaring last few days.  Praying an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Starting off in green AGAIN today an_woo


    PEPE

    WIF

    Both those are starting in red.. may want to see if they dip lower for a good buying opportunity.  It may not last long BUT there has to be some pull back at some time.  They both have been soaring last few days.  Praying an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2024 - 8:53 AM ET #83

    PONKE 

     

    choo choo an_2drinks

    Reply

    PONKE 

     

    choo choo an_2drinks

     
    MoPinkie
    MoPinkie
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3853
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2024 - 8:27 AM ET #84

    @superbeets

     No $ADA$. GOING to blow up and will be $10+. Then on its way to $100+ clover

    Reply

    @superbeets

     No $ADA$. GOING to blow up and will be $10+. Then on its way to $100+ clover

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2024 - 4:46 PM ET #85

    @MoPinkie

     

     I have Cardano …along with XRP.. I put them more in the “big boy” category ..  when I withdraw money I always put 10% in all the big players before it goes to my bank.. divide it up

     

    Just in my opinion , it’s a longer term play .. it’s not going away but it’s not going to do the 5x 10x 20-100x as these alt-meme will.  No way.  Too much money is in it.  Now in 5 plus years YES.  I trade very often so you can’t make anything worth withdrawing on ADA at current time unless I have a 100k and can move the market and get out.  

    I like ADA though .. you will be happy with it and XRP and BTC and ETH and SOL and BNB and AVAX in the coming years for sure ..there is one wild card though and that’s EFTs .. this will be the first bull run with them so no one knows anything.  Who knows these could be the ones that just go crazy and not the altsbigsmile but it would take a TON of money and good burning mechanisms to do it 

    Reply

    @MoPinkie

     

     I have Cardano …along with XRP.. I put them more in the “big boy” category ..  when I withdraw money I always put 10% in all the big players before it goes to my bank.. divide it up

     

    Just in my opinion , it’s a longer term play .. it’s not going away but it’s not going to do the 5x 10x 20-100x as these alt-meme will.  No way.  Too much money is in it.  Now in 5 plus years YES.  I trade very often so you can’t make anything worth withdrawing on ADA at current time unless I have a 100k and can move the market and get out.  

    I like ADA though .. you will be happy with it and XRP and BTC and ETH and SOL and BNB and AVAX in the coming years for sure ..there is one wild card though and that’s EFTs .. this will be the first bull run with them so no one knows anything.  Who knows these could be the ones that just go crazy and not the altsbigsmile but it would take a TON of money and good burning mechanisms to do it 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2024 - 4:47 PM ET #86

    Market looking good folks.  You have a couple more months an_wink

    Reply

    Market looking good folks.  You have a couple more months an_wink

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2024 - 7:07 PM ET #87

    PONKE has gone from 3 cents to 70 in less than 6 months! 400M market cap for an alt-coin?

     

    an_speechless

    Reply

    PONKE has gone from 3 cents to 70 in less than 6 months! 400M market cap for an alt-coin?

     

    an_speechless

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 12:50 AM ET #88

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     That’s just the beginning !!!  This will be in the billions when it’s all said and done.  And I mean BILLIONS 


    I think it will end up like this for solana :

    WIF

    PONKE

    WOLF 

    All these will be into the billions by early next year   WIF already there ..It’s the godfather 

     

     

    Meme coins will take this bull run … 100%

    Its printing money man   I’m telling you 

     

     

     

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     That’s just the beginning !!!  This will be in the billions when it’s all said and done.  And I mean BILLIONS 


    I think it will end up like this for solana :

    WIF

    PONKE

    WOLF 

    All these will be into the billions by early next year   WIF already there ..It’s the godfather 

     

     

    Meme coins will take this bull run … 100%

    Its printing money man   I’m telling you 

     

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 1:13 AM ET #89

    @wallstreetcappers

     I also “heard” this was a good one too an_wink

     

    TURBO

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I also “heard” this was a good one too an_wink

     

    TURBO

     

     

     

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 1:20 AM ET #90

    @wallstreetcappers

     Look up what a “ponke” is :

     

    I think it embodies COVERS

     

    ”Gambler with anger issues”.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Look up what a “ponke” is :

     

    I think it embodies COVERS

     

    ”Gambler with anger issues”.  

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 1:40 AM ET #91

    Turbo with 63 B outstanding coins and still is .005, its moved too much just since March.

    So many of these runs are far into the move, thats crazy and I dont get the value outside of hype and mania..

    Reply

    Turbo with 63 B outstanding coins and still is .005, its moved too much just since March.

    So many of these runs are far into the move, thats crazy and I dont get the value outside of hype and mania..

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 11:08 AM ET #92

    @wallstreetcappers

     Meme’s have zero value outside of hype ..that’s why I don’t get into anything that is not “established”…  I do get into upstart but it’s nothing really.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Meme’s have zero value outside of hype ..that’s why I don’t get into anything that is not “established”…  I do get into upstart but it’s nothing really.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 11:11 AM ET #93

    PONKE

     

    Discount to get in today .. down 5-10-% depending on where u buy.  Would be a good DCA point ..

     

     

    Reply

    PONKE

     

    Discount to get in today .. down 5-10-% depending on where u buy.  Would be a good DCA point ..

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 9:12 PM ET #94

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Look at BASECTO

    if you look at previous messages , I love the BASE network.. this is a coin I traded today

    again I didn’t get in super early but still got in a 3 milMC.. guy I follow was talking about it last night but I don’t just hop on them super early , I want to see volume first.   

    still done a 3x today.  

    before I commit a larger bag to it , I want to see another day of action.  But I’m free riding now.  I’ve left 40k coins to see where they go.  

    I think BASE chain will do big things in next couple years.  And I have some good investments over there.  Obviously BRETT is my biggest but I didn’t get that one as early as I wanted , have TOSHI too

     

    still some good trading left today on it though.  It keeps jumping up and down. But like I said, want to see a good consolidation floor before I commit something bigger.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Look at BASECTO

    if you look at previous messages , I love the BASE network.. this is a coin I traded today

    again I didn’t get in super early but still got in a 3 milMC.. guy I follow was talking about it last night but I don’t just hop on them super early , I want to see volume first.   

    still done a 3x today.  

    before I commit a larger bag to it , I want to see another day of action.  But I’m free riding now.  I’ve left 40k coins to see where they go.  

    I think BASE chain will do big things in next couple years.  And I have some good investments over there.  Obviously BRETT is my biggest but I didn’t get that one as early as I wanted , have TOSHI too

     

    still some good trading left today on it though.  It keeps jumping up and down. But like I said, want to see a good consolidation floor before I commit something bigger.  

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 20, 2024 - 11:20 PM ET #95

    Did that BASECTO just start trading today?

    1B coins but I only see one day of trading.

    Reply

    Did that BASECTO just start trading today?

    1B coins but I only see one day of trading.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 1:32 AM ET #96

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Yes sir.  Started last night actually but I got into early today.  

    Crazy to see a meme coin on a lesser known network in Base have 10 million in volume.  That shows u what I’m saying.  When this run hits , it will be absolutely NUTS.  I was on the AZZ end of the last bull run when the gaming /META exploded .. basically every coin that listed in coin market place hit 25-40million market cap in 24-48 hours.  Didnt matter what coin it was.  It could of been “super-beets /wsc META coin” , we would of had 20million MC an_beatupan_roll_laugh

     

    MEME coins will roll in the next few months. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.  

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     

     Yes sir.  Started last night actually but I got into early today.  

    Crazy to see a meme coin on a lesser known network in Base have 10 million in volume.  That shows u what I’m saying.  When this run hits , it will be absolutely NUTS.  I was on the AZZ end of the last bull run when the gaming /META exploded .. basically every coin that listed in coin market place hit 25-40million market cap in 24-48 hours.  Didnt matter what coin it was.  It could of been “super-beets /wsc META coin” , we would of had 20million MC an_beatupan_roll_laugh

     

    MEME coins will roll in the next few months. Buckle up and enjoy the ride.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 1:52 AM ET #97

    Looks like the 7mil will be a good resistance..went ahead and got another 60k coins to move me to 100k overall.  Let’s see what it does. Would put more into it but sometimes the newer ones are hard to gauge ..  also the amount of people talking about it scares me… but BASE is a great network.. going to support it and see where it goes.. could go down over night ?  If so I can get in higher ..  if it does , I  will invest what I made as a whole from the 3X earlier and just free ride totally with no profit but no loss.  We will see in the morning where the volume goes tomorrow.. hope it keeps up but it’s a toss up  

    also want to see what the plans are as a whole. Looks like 43.2 m tokens have burned ..  

    Reply

    Looks like the 7mil will be a good resistance..went ahead and got another 60k coins to move me to 100k overall.  Let’s see what it does. Would put more into it but sometimes the newer ones are hard to gauge ..  also the amount of people talking about it scares me… but BASE is a great network.. going to support it and see where it goes.. could go down over night ?  If so I can get in higher ..  if it does , I  will invest what I made as a whole from the 3X earlier and just free ride totally with no profit but no loss.  We will see in the morning where the volume goes tomorrow.. hope it keeps up but it’s a toss up  

    also want to see what the plans are as a whole. Looks like 43.2 m tokens have burned ..  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 1:00 PM ET #98

    Cryptoan_woo

    Reply

    Cryptoan_woo

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 1:04 PM ET #99

    $Turbo an_happydude

     

    another one that’s pumping hard today is :

     

    MOUTAI -  I don’t own any “yet”.. I got into this one while ago but sold out on last pump up   Its come back to life an_brick  120% gains today

     

    Reply

    $Turbo an_happydude

     

    another one that’s pumping hard today is :

     

    MOUTAI -  I don’t own any “yet”.. I got into this one while ago but sold out on last pump up   Its come back to life an_brick  120% gains today

     

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 21, 2024 - 1:11 PM ET #100

    I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see

     

     

    rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research 

    Reply

    I have a strange feeling that LANDWOLF on Solana is about to hit hard.. this one has been consolidating at the 80m cap for days now. Having great volume sell/buy ratio… could be wrong but that’s usually the way it works.. we will see

     

     

    rememeber these are meme coins.. and I’m not a financial advisor .. do your research 

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 456 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,849
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,592
    • MLB Playoffs 16,782
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,143
    • PART DEUX 127
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,392
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,231
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.