• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    123 ... 232425 Next Last»
    superbeets
    ZiggyDawg
    ABooksNightmare
    bluecompass
    PepeFrog
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    123 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2024 - 7:39 PM ET #1

    Without going to dig through old threads , is there any interest in talking crypto on a daily basis ?

     

     

    Great time to get into it.. 

     

    Would be cool to talk about especially before football season when this dead time is about to hit .. only major sport is baseball really

     

    Can make money another way an_cheers

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Without going to dig through old threads , is there any interest in talking crypto on a daily basis ?

     

     

    Great time to get into it.. 

     

    Would be cool to talk about especially before football season when this dead time is about to hit .. only major sport is baseball really

     

    Can make money another way an_cheers

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 7:50 AM ET #2

    moneybagthumbs_up sounds interesting. I'm all in.

    Reply

    moneybagthumbs_up sounds interesting. I'm all in.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 12:18 PM ET #3

    @ZiggyDawg

     I’m not a master by any means but got into it a couple years ago and it has changed my life financially for sure.  

    Just thought some “active” conversations could help and we all could possibly learn something ..

     

    Did u turn around today ?  Yesterday was a hell of a day but today has been good !! Recoup plus a little 

     

    Are u into the big “ones” or stable or alt/meme?

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     I’m not a master by any means but got into it a couple years ago and it has changed my life financially for sure.  

    Just thought some “active” conversations could help and we all could possibly learn something ..

     

    Did u turn around today ?  Yesterday was a hell of a day but today has been good !! Recoup plus a little 

     

    Are u into the big “ones” or stable or alt/meme?

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 1:59 PM ET #4

    Isn't this a bit sketchy though? I mean, it's a risk like stocks or gambling, but with it being so foreign and it's digital money isn't their a larger propensity to be scammed in some way?

     

    I know some make money at it, but it just seems so odd the way it is constructed. I mean stocks are the same way but I feel like that is protected much more than cryptocurrency is. Maybe I just don't know enough about it or I find digital money to be close to monopoly, but it could be that I am not the one passing go so I am not collecting $200...

    Is this the time I can use my get out of jail card???paint_help

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Isn't this a bit sketchy though? I mean, it's a risk like stocks or gambling, but with it being so foreign and it's digital money isn't their a larger propensity to be scammed in some way?

     

    I know some make money at it, but it just seems so odd the way it is constructed. I mean stocks are the same way but I feel like that is protected much more than cryptocurrency is. Maybe I just don't know enough about it or I find digital money to be close to monopoly, but it could be that I am not the one passing go so I am not collecting $200...

    Is this the time I can use my get out of jail card???paint_help

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 2:02 PM ET #5

    Here is the majority of my port:

     

     

     

     

     

    Obviously have BIT/BTC and  ETH-  those are my keys that I put my profits back in

    im not going to list every coin I have but will the ones that have the greatest amount of my money in 

    BNB and Sol-  i put these more  w/ BTC and ETH - use mainly for trade

    KARRAT - early investor- love what they have going to the future.  Been extremely profitable

    LANDSHARE - early investor-  again great project - love the future with them

    PSTAKE - early investor- same as above

    PEPE- got into the show late but have made some pretty good returns

    CAW (crow w/ knife)-  pretty early here.. not a big cronos guy but I think this has a lot of potential 

     

     

    I also like to put 5-10% profit into smaller “upstart” type projects  I have several but again I’m not going to go down the line but this one I absolutely love… if they ever get going .. will be sitting very nice 

     

    SNAPCAT on SOL -  low market cap .. very small suppply of 10m coins but they have a great telegram group and great vision for future   This one can make you extremely rich if and when it takes off .. 200k mc but their project and catchy name is what it’s about in crypto

     

     

     

    Have plenty of others but these are my keys .. also when I say “early investor” that is not a founder or presale type buyer   I found them when they were low cost before the multipliers !! Just wanted to clear that up.. I’m not some angel investor or anything   an_roll_laugh

     

    an_police

     

     

    Reply

    Here is the majority of my port:

     

     

     

     

     

    Obviously have BIT/BTC and  ETH-  those are my keys that I put my profits back in

    im not going to list every coin I have but will the ones that have the greatest amount of my money in 

    BNB and Sol-  i put these more  w/ BTC and ETH - use mainly for trade

    KARRAT - early investor- love what they have going to the future.  Been extremely profitable

    LANDSHARE - early investor-  again great project - love the future with them

    PSTAKE - early investor- same as above

    PEPE- got into the show late but have made some pretty good returns

    CAW (crow w/ knife)-  pretty early here.. not a big cronos guy but I think this has a lot of potential 

     

     

    I also like to put 5-10% profit into smaller “upstart” type projects  I have several but again I’m not going to go down the line but this one I absolutely love… if they ever get going .. will be sitting very nice 

     

    SNAPCAT on SOL -  low market cap .. very small suppply of 10m coins but they have a great telegram group and great vision for future   This one can make you extremely rich if and when it takes off .. 200k mc but their project and catchy name is what it’s about in crypto

     

     

     

    Have plenty of others but these are my keys .. also when I say “early investor” that is not a founder or presale type buyer   I found them when they were low cost before the multipliers !! Just wanted to clear that up.. I’m not some angel investor or anything   an_roll_laugh

     

    an_police

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 2:11 PM ET #6

    @ABooksNightmare

     

     For sure can be scammed .. I would highly suggest you know what you’re doing before u get into it.. but once you understand , it’s pretty straight forward and easy to do.. one thing about crypto is there is no customer service agent who can walk you through stuff if you screw up an_beatup… it’s a lot of trial by error..  if you ever get into it , I would suggest very small transactions and moving them until you have it down.  Know what exchanges and wallets are , know the kinds of wallets , know what chains to send to and from .. shit like that .. then small dollar or two transactions and verifying you are into it right

     

    This whole thread is to not “encourage” anyone to get into it.. but more less chat with folks already doing it ..but if you want them you can ask questions .. again I’m not some crypto guru.. I learned by losing money and getting scammed .. probably the same as a lot of others started 

     

    But crypto is FAR better than stocks IMO .. it is a gamble but 401ks are gambles too ..

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     

     For sure can be scammed .. I would highly suggest you know what you’re doing before u get into it.. but once you understand , it’s pretty straight forward and easy to do.. one thing about crypto is there is no customer service agent who can walk you through stuff if you screw up an_beatup… it’s a lot of trial by error..  if you ever get into it , I would suggest very small transactions and moving them until you have it down.  Know what exchanges and wallets are , know the kinds of wallets , know what chains to send to and from .. shit like that .. then small dollar or two transactions and verifying you are into it right

     

    This whole thread is to not “encourage” anyone to get into it.. but more less chat with folks already doing it ..but if you want them you can ask questions .. again I’m not some crypto guru.. I learned by losing money and getting scammed .. probably the same as a lot of others started 

     

    But crypto is FAR better than stocks IMO .. it is a gamble but 401ks are gambles too ..

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 2:30 PM ET #7

    peace_5

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    peace_5

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 5:11 PM ET #8

    @superbeets

     

    I just got into it about 7 months ago and I'm up on everything. I own BTC, Ethereum, Shib, and Doge coin. I'm very happy with what I have but I want to find new stuff and take on more risk.

    Reply

    @superbeets

     

    I just got into it about 7 months ago and I'm up on everything. I own BTC, Ethereum, Shib, and Doge coin. I'm very happy with what I have but I want to find new stuff and take on more risk.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 6:39 PM ET #9

    @ZiggyDawg

     I was the same way when I started.  I owned basically the same.  The problem w/ Shib and doge is they are so high in MC it’s hard to make real money with them.  Don’t get me wrong.  Those 2 are probably the “best” overall meme coins there are as far as adoption, safety and popularity.. You can’t go wrong owning those.  I still have plenty of Shib..I sold a ton of them when price went to 28.. on Doge side I don’t own many ..I made a little more off those so sold the majority

     

    Best piece of advice I give u is for u to make your own decisions when it comes to this.  Get telegram and get in the groups. But pretend like everyone is a scam until u know for sure.  Scams are so good right now , it’s crazy.  I’ve been liquidated so many times , luckily I only lost a couple hundred each time.. 

    Ive moved from the Eth coins to Sol and base for my daily trading.   Fees are so much better

     

    Are u familiar with all the sites ? 

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     I was the same way when I started.  I owned basically the same.  The problem w/ Shib and doge is they are so high in MC it’s hard to make real money with them.  Don’t get me wrong.  Those 2 are probably the “best” overall meme coins there are as far as adoption, safety and popularity.. You can’t go wrong owning those.  I still have plenty of Shib..I sold a ton of them when price went to 28.. on Doge side I don’t own many ..I made a little more off those so sold the majority

     

    Best piece of advice I give u is for u to make your own decisions when it comes to this.  Get telegram and get in the groups. But pretend like everyone is a scam until u know for sure.  Scams are so good right now , it’s crazy.  I’ve been liquidated so many times , luckily I only lost a couple hundred each time.. 

    Ive moved from the Eth coins to Sol and base for my daily trading.   Fees are so much better

     

    Are u familiar with all the sites ? 

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 8:30 PM ET #10

    I'm intrigued by ARPA - they are hyper-focused on privacy which could most definitely come into play in the future.

    I think BTC doubles from here by spring 2025.  ETH won't be far behind.  I also hold some XRP and ADA.

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    I'm intrigued by ARPA - they are hyper-focused on privacy which could most definitely come into play in the future.

    I think BTC doubles from here by spring 2025.  ETH won't be far behind.  I also hold some XRP and ADA.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2024 - 8:51 PM ET #11

    @bluecompass

     

     ARPA has come up on bubble page a few time.  I’m going to check it out. Appreciate it.  Are u in their telegram group or do u follow the.  They active ? 

    I agree on BTC.   Pretty soon their ETF will be a part of the majorities portfolio and they may not even know it bigsmile.. if I would of listened to Van back in 2014 ( long time member here ) I would be set for lifeangry..  but it’s still a great investment. I put a percentage of all my gains back into BTC.  I move it to USDT and wait for a dip then convert. 

    If u see anymore , I’ll check them out.  Appreciate it 

    Reply

    @bluecompass

     

     ARPA has come up on bubble page a few time.  I’m going to check it out. Appreciate it.  Are u in their telegram group or do u follow the.  They active ? 

    I agree on BTC.   Pretty soon their ETF will be a part of the majorities portfolio and they may not even know it bigsmile.. if I would of listened to Van back in 2014 ( long time member here ) I would be set for lifeangry..  but it’s still a great investment. I put a percentage of all my gains back into BTC.  I move it to USDT and wait for a dip then convert. 

    If u see anymore , I’ll check them out.  Appreciate it 

     
    PepeFrog
    PepeFrog
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2020
    Posts: 458
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2024 - 12:44 AM ET #12

    It's the best time to buy right now while Bitcoin is under $70,000.

     

    In 2025, Bitcoin will go over $100,000 by the end of summer of 2025 is when Bitcoin reaches it's maximum price to sell.

    moneybag

    Reply

    It's the best time to buy right now while Bitcoin is under $70,000.

     

    In 2025, Bitcoin will go over $100,000 by the end of summer of 2025 is when Bitcoin reaches it's maximum price to sell.

    moneybag

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2024 - 8:46 AM ET #13

    @PepeFrog

     I agree..but I liked the returns of your avatar a lot betteran_roll_laugh

     

    I honestly think we will flirt w/ the 100k before end of year .. it may resist it and not stabilize BUT anything under 70k is a steal. 

    im licking my chops w/ the market down right now across the board.  It’s not for the faint of heart but the time to buy everything is NOW.. this week is a buyers dream.  I’m not selling anything.  Just buying.  Usually I will move some investments but I’m staying put and BUYING.  

    also ETH hit 35.  That’s a steal IMO.  We will see 4-5k soon.  That’s a better margin IMO than BTC.  U can make a bigger percentage there then move to BTC with a better get in position.  Just my opinion 

    Reply

    @PepeFrog

     I agree..but I liked the returns of your avatar a lot betteran_roll_laugh

     

    I honestly think we will flirt w/ the 100k before end of year .. it may resist it and not stabilize BUT anything under 70k is a steal. 

    im licking my chops w/ the market down right now across the board.  It’s not for the faint of heart but the time to buy everything is NOW.. this week is a buyers dream.  I’m not selling anything.  Just buying.  Usually I will move some investments but I’m staying put and BUYING.  

    also ETH hit 35.  That’s a steal IMO.  We will see 4-5k soon.  That’s a better margin IMO than BTC.  U can make a bigger percentage there then move to BTC with a better get in position.  Just my opinion 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2024 - 5:58 PM ET #14

    Thrilled that the upstart coin I was mentioning other day has stayed strong on a very slow last couple days.. again I love the market being down so I can buy more but it can definitely give u ulcers an_happybounce

     

    Very small gains in single digits but for such a low market cap , it could drain very easily with drop of hat .  Majority of market is down so that’s good for this one ..  The small community is strong and getting better..  let’s see where we are in a couple months   

    again let me be very  clear .. I’m not a  expert or am I telling you to do anything because you can lose everything  ..But if you enjoy crypto and like to get into projects early , not a bad one by any means  

    SNAPCAT on SOL

    Reply

    Thrilled that the upstart coin I was mentioning other day has stayed strong on a very slow last couple days.. again I love the market being down so I can buy more but it can definitely give u ulcers an_happybounce

     

    Very small gains in single digits but for such a low market cap , it could drain very easily with drop of hat .  Majority of market is down so that’s good for this one ..  The small community is strong and getting better..  let’s see where we are in a couple months   

    again let me be very  clear .. I’m not a  expert or am I telling you to do anything because you can lose everything  ..But if you enjoy crypto and like to get into projects early , not a bad one by any means  

    SNAPCAT on SOL

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 13, 2024 - 10:51 PM ET #15

    Baby Pepe

    MAGA Hat

    Both memes turned a solid profit today.. close to 50%.. I’m sure they will correct tomorrow or Saturday .. already had MH.. going to follow Baby to see if there is a opportunity

     

     

    an_police Not financial advicean_police

    Reply

    Baby Pepe

    MAGA Hat

    Both memes turned a solid profit today.. close to 50%.. I’m sure they will correct tomorrow or Saturday .. already had MH.. going to follow Baby to see if there is a opportunity

     

     

    an_police Not financial advicean_police

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2024 - 2:59 PM ET #16

    Still a buyers market today.  

    I’ve been following SOLCHAT for a while.  Finally going to pull the plug on a buy.  It’s gone down 47% from the price I was looking at.   

    Lets see where it goes. an_cheers

    2.53

    Reply

    Still a buyers market today.  

    I’ve been following SOLCHAT for a while.  Finally going to pull the plug on a buy.  It’s gone down 47% from the price I was looking at.   

    Lets see where it goes. an_cheers

    2.53

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2024 - 8:13 PM ET #17

    BTC has been down a lot for the week so I bought more today. an_popcorn

    Reply

    BTC has been down a lot for the week so I bought more today. an_popcorn

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 14, 2024 - 9:07 PM ET #18

    @ZiggyDawg

     Good decision .. i put a little in too.  It “may” go down further this weekend.  I pray it does an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

     Good decision .. i put a little in too.  It “may” go down further this weekend.  I pray it does an_roll_laugh

     
    PapaGwop
    PapaGwop
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 236
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2024 - 12:36 AM ET #19

    @superbeets

     XRP and HBAR are excellent long term buy and hold plays. 3-5 years tops before huge run up. 

    you can at a minimum 3x Bitcoin if you buy in now and old for about a year or so

    Solana and its meme coins like Brett and Bobo have already made people a bunch of money who got in late 2023, but still plenty room to run up at least another 10x

    Reply

    @superbeets

     XRP and HBAR are excellent long term buy and hold plays. 3-5 years tops before huge run up. 

    you can at a minimum 3x Bitcoin if you buy in now and old for about a year or so

    Solana and its meme coins like Brett and Bobo have already made people a bunch of money who got in late 2023, but still plenty room to run up at least another 10x

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2024 - 6:50 AM ET #20

    Meme stocks are the life of the party

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    Meme stocks are the life of the party

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2024 - 6:05 PM ET #21

    @PapaGwop

     

     Yeah I got in the Solana meme coins .. you can make a ton watching Birdeye and getting in and out QUICK, before the rugpull.  I got in on EPEPE couple weeks ago and made a good 600% in 30 mins .. it rug pulled at about 670%.. I will only put 1-2 SOL coins MAX on something like that.  The chances of loosing your money is very high.  You better know what you’re doing and don’t be greedy.  I usually do a double and get out.    

    You follow pump.fun ?   That’s a good place to get in early and make a freaking killing but 90-95 % are all crap.  But I’ve seen some 100x and 1000x runs.  Crazy.  I’ve never done it.  I’ve followed though and then moved to bird eye once I can research a bit.  Trying to eliminate the rugpull. It’s tough though.  Originators can liquidate quick

     

    A guy i play poker with does pump . fun investments.  I saw a 500 invest turn to 100k.   But he loses the majority. So more than likely he evens out I would imagine.  Those guys are like bettors , only want to tell u when they win an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @PapaGwop

     

     Yeah I got in the Solana meme coins .. you can make a ton watching Birdeye and getting in and out QUICK, before the rugpull.  I got in on EPEPE couple weeks ago and made a good 600% in 30 mins .. it rug pulled at about 670%.. I will only put 1-2 SOL coins MAX on something like that.  The chances of loosing your money is very high.  You better know what you’re doing and don’t be greedy.  I usually do a double and get out.    

    You follow pump.fun ?   That’s a good place to get in early and make a freaking killing but 90-95 % are all crap.  But I’ve seen some 100x and 1000x runs.  Crazy.  I’ve never done it.  I’ve followed though and then moved to bird eye once I can research a bit.  Trying to eliminate the rugpull. It’s tough though.  Originators can liquidate quick

     

    A guy i play poker with does pump . fun investments.  I saw a 500 invest turn to 100k.   But he loses the majority. So more than likely he evens out I would imagine.  Those guys are like bettors , only want to tell u when they win an_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2024 - 6:14 PM ET #22

    @maxwagers781

     Yes they are.  But you can’t get to attached to them.  Some are like the big boys ..

    Im on quite a bit.   I look for the 10-50 market caps and checked the community.  The above post I made explains why I don’t do a ton of the upstart memes 

    The only 2 true upstarts ( what I call them ) is SNAPCAT on SOL and Based Street Bets.  

    If you like them check out the BASE coins ( meme ).  You can get good returns and they are running right now.  Carlo, Based USA and Street Bets..   of course there is Brett but it’s already at a Billion.  I have some n Brett.   We will see where it goes but that will be a longer term multiplier since it’s already that high.  Still a good coin though.  Brett did a 2.5x this month.  

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     Yes they are.  But you can’t get to attached to them.  Some are like the big boys ..

    Im on quite a bit.   I look for the 10-50 market caps and checked the community.  The above post I made explains why I don’t do a ton of the upstart memes 

    The only 2 true upstarts ( what I call them ) is SNAPCAT on SOL and Based Street Bets.  

    If you like them check out the BASE coins ( meme ).  You can get good returns and they are running right now.  Carlo, Based USA and Street Bets..   of course there is Brett but it’s already at a Billion.  I have some n Brett.   We will see where it goes but that will be a longer term multiplier since it’s already that high.  Still a good coin though.  Brett did a 2.5x this month.  

     
    maxwagers781
    maxwagers781
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2020
    Posts: 3276
    Posted: Jun. 16, 2024 - 7:57 PM ET #23

    @superbeets

     i'm in amc 4.38 and gme 21.24 just bought recently and plan to hold as long as i can

     

    is base = couchbase?

     

    Nuthin but a g thang baby
    Reply

    @superbeets

     i'm in amc 4.38 and gme 21.24 just bought recently and plan to hold as long as i can

     

    is base = couchbase?

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2024 - 12:17 PM ET #24

    @maxwagers781

     Google BASE ecosystem 

     

    easiest way to purchase base “related” coins is with Base ETH or Base USDC.. there are many other ways through decent or cent exchanges but if you don’t know how then it can be challenging to start.   I try to simplify it with people.   

    Uniswap wallet - to the buy option - to purchase base eth or base usdc - then swap with the base coins u want 

     

    just remember you have to change ecosystems on Uniswap or whatever wallet u decide.  

    Reply

    @maxwagers781

     Google BASE ecosystem 

     

    easiest way to purchase base “related” coins is with Base ETH or Base USDC.. there are many other ways through decent or cent exchanges but if you don’t know how then it can be challenging to start.   I try to simplify it with people.   

    Uniswap wallet - to the buy option - to purchase base eth or base usdc - then swap with the base coins u want 

     

    just remember you have to change ecosystems on Uniswap or whatever wallet u decide.  

     
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jun. 17, 2024 - 2:36 PM ET #25

    Also let me clarify something and make stuff real clear !!!

     

    PLEASE PLEASE know what you’re  doing if you get into crypto. Had a PM and luckily was able to prevent a costly mistake.  What I suggest is take $10-20 bucks and mess around .. move money around.  Move it back and forth to exchanges /wallets.  Try linking wallets through radium/pancake swap ..etc. DO YOUR RESEARCH !!!   Do NOT under any circumstances put “real” ( larger amounts)  until you know how to do the most elementary things.  Like learning the ecosystems , exchanges and wallets. With smaller amounts , u can afford to make mistakes and stomach a loss if you screw up.  Remember there is no “customer service “ in crypto.  But i promise it’s so easy once  u learn it.  If I can learn this crap , I promise u , anyone can.  Im not a tech guru. Far from it …I grew up in the age of talking on phone not texting and crap.  I have issues with that an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Also let me clarify something and make stuff real clear !!!

     

    PLEASE PLEASE know what you’re  doing if you get into crypto. Had a PM and luckily was able to prevent a costly mistake.  What I suggest is take $10-20 bucks and mess around .. move money around.  Move it back and forth to exchanges /wallets.  Try linking wallets through radium/pancake swap ..etc. DO YOUR RESEARCH !!!   Do NOT under any circumstances put “real” ( larger amounts)  until you know how to do the most elementary things.  Like learning the ecosystems , exchanges and wallets. With smaller amounts , u can afford to make mistakes and stomach a loss if you screw up.  Remember there is no “customer service “ in crypto.  But i promise it’s so easy once  u learn it.  If I can learn this crap , I promise u , anyone can.  Im not a tech guru. Far from it …I grew up in the age of talking on phone not texting and crap.  I have issues with that an_roll_laugh

    All Forums | General Discussion
    123 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,789
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,570
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 421
    • MLB Playoffs 15,838
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,067
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,356
    • Week 6 Money 5,349
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,216
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,498

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.