• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    CRYPTO

    «First Previous 345 ... 232425 Next Last»
    ABooksNightmare
    superbeets
    ZiggyDawg
    bluecompass
    anaszone
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2166
    Posts: 613
    «First Previous 345 ... 232425 Next Last»
     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2024 - 12:25 PM ET #51

    This thread really took off....moneybag

     

     

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    This thread really took off....moneybag

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 1, 2024 - 12:40 PM ET #52

    Been on a short vacation but back an_cheers

     

     

     

    Took some profits and bought a bag of :

     

    Landwolf on SOLANA… .015

    Market Cap - 180 million

    I wish I would have got in earlier to this but wanted to wait to see if it would take off and IT DID.. still a good opportunity to make money ..

     

    Keep your eye on it !!!

     

     

    Reply

    Been on a short vacation but back an_cheers

     

     

     

    Took some profits and bought a bag of :

     

    Landwolf on SOLANA… .015

    Market Cap - 180 million

    I wish I would have got in earlier to this but wanted to wait to see if it would take off and IT DID.. still a good opportunity to make money ..

     

    Keep your eye on it !!!

     

     

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Jul. 4, 2024 - 10:54 PM ET #53

    Last two days/nights have been brutal. an_speechless

    Reply

    Last two days/nights have been brutal. an_speechless

     
    bluecompass
    bluecompass
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 1557
    Posted: Jul. 5, 2024 - 6:29 AM ET #54

    @ZiggyDawg

    Yes, brutal.  But they are also huge buying opportunities.  I honestly see BTC as being in the $125-150k range in the next 8-12 months.  From there, a retest of current levels is likely, which will present another great buying opportunity.

    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.
    Reply

    @ZiggyDawg

    Yes, brutal.  But they are also huge buying opportunities.  I honestly see BTC as being in the $125-150k range in the next 8-12 months.  From there, a retest of current levels is likely, which will present another great buying opportunity.

     
    anaszone
    anaszone
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2024
    Posts: 2
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2024 - 2:16 AM ET #55

    T

    Reply

    T

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2024 - 2:51 PM ET #56

    Buying opportunities is all this is.  

    My best advice is to save up and get in the dips.  It will pay off so much.  You can’t lose money unless you sell.  Remember that !!!  

    Im buying :

     

    TURBO dips

    PONKE dips

    PEPE dips 

    MAGA dips

    WOLF dips

    CAW ( crow w knife ) dips

    BRETT ( both base and eth ) dips 

     

    plus some of the up and comers I’ve talked about previousl

     

     

    As soon as BTC dominance goes down then alt/meme coin will skyrocket.. when you look back in 4th quarter this year , you will be kicking yourself in azzzzzz

     

    Reply

    Buying opportunities is all this is.  

    My best advice is to save up and get in the dips.  It will pay off so much.  You can’t lose money unless you sell.  Remember that !!!  

    Im buying :

     

    TURBO dips

    PONKE dips

    PEPE dips 

    MAGA dips

    WOLF dips

    CAW ( crow w knife ) dips

    BRETT ( both base and eth ) dips 

     

    plus some of the up and comers I’ve talked about previousl

     

     

    As soon as BTC dominance goes down then alt/meme coin will skyrocket.. when you look back in 4th quarter this year , you will be kicking yourself in azzzzzz

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2024 - 3:35 PM ET #57

    Add something to the above:

     

    nothing wrong selling at good DCA levels.  It’s all about profit at end of day. But if your down 30-60% then you don’t want to do that .. if you are in the “right” projects , you have ZERO to worry about.  

    I woke up 2 days straight to losses that would equal a new carbigsmile , very very nice one EACH day but that’s part of the game.  Crypto is up and down but your money is still there unless you sell.  

    STAY away from crap projects !!!   Stay far away !!!do your research.  Check twitter , check discord and check telegram.  Make sure there is activity and good narratives.  You will be just fine ..know how to move money around.. when you sell something ( at a profit ) don’t throw money straight into another project , find what you want and look at chart   What goes up must come down , wait for dip .. then enter !!! 

     

    Ive seen this many many times.  I got into it heavy 2-3 years ago but have dibbled before then.  Same song and dance ..  

    Reply

    Add something to the above:

     

    nothing wrong selling at good DCA levels.  It’s all about profit at end of day. But if your down 30-60% then you don’t want to do that .. if you are in the “right” projects , you have ZERO to worry about.  

    I woke up 2 days straight to losses that would equal a new carbigsmile , very very nice one EACH day but that’s part of the game.  Crypto is up and down but your money is still there unless you sell.  

    STAY away from crap projects !!!   Stay far away !!!do your research.  Check twitter , check discord and check telegram.  Make sure there is activity and good narratives.  You will be just fine ..know how to move money around.. when you sell something ( at a profit ) don’t throw money straight into another project , find what you want and look at chart   What goes up must come down , wait for dip .. then enter !!! 

     

    Ive seen this many many times.  I got into it heavy 2-3 years ago but have dibbled before then.  Same song and dance ..  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2024 - 10:22 AM ET #58

    PONKE has surprised me !!!

     

    Able to shrug off the downturn.  Its had some “healthy” corrections but held strong. I added to the bag yesterday when it dipped to .34-.35 range

     

    Up to .40 on a “slow day”.  

    I can see this one rising up and then correcting again with a dip. Going to scoop up another bag when that happens then hold for the future.  

    Reply

    PONKE has surprised me !!!

     

    Able to shrug off the downturn.  Its had some “healthy” corrections but held strong. I added to the bag yesterday when it dipped to .34-.35 range

     

    Up to .40 on a “slow day”.  

    I can see this one rising up and then correcting again with a dip. Going to scoop up another bag when that happens then hold for the future.  

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2024 - 3:06 PM ET #59

    I’ve accumulated quite a few over the last couple days …

     

    Now I’m going to sit back and save the earnings on profit sales in usdt and wait for certain spots.  Follow certain projects and if they dip I can get a higher position..I have a good portfolio spread out where the big dips are not liquidating me in the dips.

    Im going to chill out on BTC and ETH buying.  Save what I have in there ..not cash out

     

    The way the market is looking the only “major” coin I’m going to accumulate is

     

    Solona 

     

    IMO it will have a higher percentage of growth leading into Q4 and Q1of25

     

    Again just my personal opinion.  Not a financial advisor !!!

    Reply

    I’ve accumulated quite a few over the last couple days …

     

    Now I’m going to sit back and save the earnings on profit sales in usdt and wait for certain spots.  Follow certain projects and if they dip I can get a higher position..I have a good portfolio spread out where the big dips are not liquidating me in the dips.

    Im going to chill out on BTC and ETH buying.  Save what I have in there ..not cash out

     

    The way the market is looking the only “major” coin I’m going to accumulate is

     

    Solona 

     

    IMO it will have a higher percentage of growth leading into Q4 and Q1of25

     

    Again just my personal opinion.  Not a financial advisor !!!

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 8, 2024 - 3:17 PM ET #60

    Another thing :

    Be careful with the coin shills on YouTube .. the ones that pump coins and say they are going to “millions” and “billions”… 99% of them are full of sh@t.. I was bored today so was on YouTube and clicked on a few .. it was actually comical!! 

    They are PAID by the coin they are pumping … so that’s a paid message bigsmile

     

    they are no different than sports touts.. don’t get me wrong , some are ok but most are idiots!!!

     

    Biggest one I saw is saying SHIBA going to a penny .. I got news. That will NEVER happen in our lifetime unless they burn all the supply and nobody will pony up that money to do so..there are trillions and trillions..  I actually got a good laugh off it though an_roll_laugh

     

    The lies they come up with are just so outlandish .. I mean they are not toal lies but what they say is like a 1% chance.  

    anyhow moral to this , be aware of what you’re watching.. if someone is pumping a coin it’s a paid advertisement.  What you want to watch is the “community”.. and charts to see who and what is buying and selling.. that’s what can make a coin skyrocket or dump FYI

    Reply

    Another thing :

    Be careful with the coin shills on YouTube .. the ones that pump coins and say they are going to “millions” and “billions”… 99% of them are full of sh@t.. I was bored today so was on YouTube and clicked on a few .. it was actually comical!! 

    They are PAID by the coin they are pumping … so that’s a paid message bigsmile

     

    they are no different than sports touts.. don’t get me wrong , some are ok but most are idiots!!!

     

    Biggest one I saw is saying SHIBA going to a penny .. I got news. That will NEVER happen in our lifetime unless they burn all the supply and nobody will pony up that money to do so..there are trillions and trillions..  I actually got a good laugh off it though an_roll_laugh

     

    The lies they come up with are just so outlandish .. I mean they are not toal lies but what they say is like a 1% chance.  

    anyhow moral to this , be aware of what you’re watching.. if someone is pumping a coin it’s a paid advertisement.  What you want to watch is the “community”.. and charts to see who and what is buying and selling.. that’s what can make a coin skyrocket or dump FYI

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 8:23 AM ET #61

    Good little rally going on today .. nothing major but ok

     

    The “Chinese Pepe”. PeiPei is one of the strongest right not…. It’s up 50-60%.. IF it does the path of Pepe then this has a lot of growth potential. 

    @130mc right now 

    Reply

    Good little rally going on today .. nothing major but ok

     

    The “Chinese Pepe”. PeiPei is one of the strongest right not…. It’s up 50-60%.. IF it does the path of Pepe then this has a lot of growth potential. 

    @130mc right now 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 10, 2024 - 11:43 AM ET #62

    I didnt want to keep replying in the other members thread so I can answer stuff in yours on the crypto topic.

    Ive never entered the speculative market on crypto, there was a thread here I think in the investments section from years ago that some members were big on the minors or even the deep speculative segment and some were trying to convince me to buy some of them. I didnt and most of them got wrecked and most didnt rebound. So names like XRP ADA etc I never bit on anything except the lone BTC trade. Ive done the penny stock game years and years ago and it felt like that and maybe because I got sucked into the biotech scene around that time and got mauled over the next few years I decided that no way would I enter the crypto space outside of BTC or miners.

    So Ive been trading MARA for a few years and got lucky to get started on the drop it had from 70 down to 5 range, been range trading it since, writing some CCs regularly and just trying to go that route. I also owned RIOT once, CLSK once but mostly its MARA only now and then as you saw the other day I got some IBIT. I might swap into a higher balance of IBIT vs MARA but have not done that yet. 

    What a crazy surprise to go into Coinbase and find you had a slice of BTC left, that good luck never happens to me...I bet you were shocked and quite happy, maybe miffed you didnt put more in at those lower prices back then. 

    I dont trust the schemes in crypto, even BTC is a scheme to a degree, I follow some industry sites and read what people say and then I discount it completely the nonsense about FIAT being debased and thus crypto is worth more, that is an argument used in the past for gold and silver and it just does not really hold value to me. Crypto has many inherent flaws that cannot be easily overcome and the biggest issue is access and circulation..crypto will never reach the level of circulation and use and utility that FIAT has let alone be able to have less volatility. Crypto swings are way too violent for wide acceptance, the learning curve access is too complex and fee structure is too high for a large scale acceptance that most crypto zealots use as a base case for BTC to replace FIAT. I dont see that happening with the current constraints.

    Reply

    I didnt want to keep replying in the other members thread so I can answer stuff in yours on the crypto topic.

    Ive never entered the speculative market on crypto, there was a thread here I think in the investments section from years ago that some members were big on the minors or even the deep speculative segment and some were trying to convince me to buy some of them. I didnt and most of them got wrecked and most didnt rebound. So names like XRP ADA etc I never bit on anything except the lone BTC trade. Ive done the penny stock game years and years ago and it felt like that and maybe because I got sucked into the biotech scene around that time and got mauled over the next few years I decided that no way would I enter the crypto space outside of BTC or miners.

    So Ive been trading MARA for a few years and got lucky to get started on the drop it had from 70 down to 5 range, been range trading it since, writing some CCs regularly and just trying to go that route. I also owned RIOT once, CLSK once but mostly its MARA only now and then as you saw the other day I got some IBIT. I might swap into a higher balance of IBIT vs MARA but have not done that yet. 

    What a crazy surprise to go into Coinbase and find you had a slice of BTC left, that good luck never happens to me...I bet you were shocked and quite happy, maybe miffed you didnt put more in at those lower prices back then. 

    I dont trust the schemes in crypto, even BTC is a scheme to a degree, I follow some industry sites and read what people say and then I discount it completely the nonsense about FIAT being debased and thus crypto is worth more, that is an argument used in the past for gold and silver and it just does not really hold value to me. Crypto has many inherent flaws that cannot be easily overcome and the biggest issue is access and circulation..crypto will never reach the level of circulation and use and utility that FIAT has let alone be able to have less volatility. Crypto swings are way too violent for wide acceptance, the learning curve access is too complex and fee structure is too high for a large scale acceptance that most crypto zealots use as a base case for BTC to replace FIAT. I dont see that happening with the current constraints.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 9:38 AM ET #63

    @wallstreetcappers

     I hear u man. There are some challenges that they have to overcome … my personal opinion is the “meme” coin market has done the most damage to crypto.  Don’t get me wrong , I love them because they make me money hand over fist ( not always but overall average ) BUT they are not long term commitments .. some are but 95% of them have a zero value at end of expiration .. you have to KNOW to get in and out , that can be days , months or years.. depending on narrative …

     

    BUT I do think there will be a way “eventually” that they can stabilize the market to where it can be a leading financial option..more and more people are coming to crypto. There is no stopping that.. the returns are too high .. now I’m fully aware there is a winner and loser in the whole cycle of crypto. But IMO it’s the same with stocks .. not as volatile but same theory..

     

    On the whole Coinbase subject , yes it was pure luck.. what I think happened was I bought 1 full coin (@1K ish ) and the tournament may of cost $750.  I just never transferred the rest out .. it stayed there  and I honestly forgot about it.. I must have won money from that tournament in order to draw my attention away from that because $250 ( to me ) is not chump change BUT it was a few year difference so it was hard to pinpoint .. needless to say , I didn’t arguean_roll_laugh

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     I hear u man. There are some challenges that they have to overcome … my personal opinion is the “meme” coin market has done the most damage to crypto.  Don’t get me wrong , I love them because they make me money hand over fist ( not always but overall average ) BUT they are not long term commitments .. some are but 95% of them have a zero value at end of expiration .. you have to KNOW to get in and out , that can be days , months or years.. depending on narrative …

     

    BUT I do think there will be a way “eventually” that they can stabilize the market to where it can be a leading financial option..more and more people are coming to crypto. There is no stopping that.. the returns are too high .. now I’m fully aware there is a winner and loser in the whole cycle of crypto. But IMO it’s the same with stocks .. not as volatile but same theory..

     

    On the whole Coinbase subject , yes it was pure luck.. what I think happened was I bought 1 full coin (@1K ish ) and the tournament may of cost $750.  I just never transferred the rest out .. it stayed there  and I honestly forgot about it.. I must have won money from that tournament in order to draw my attention away from that because $250 ( to me ) is not chump change BUT it was a few year difference so it was hard to pinpoint .. needless to say , I didn’t arguean_roll_laugh

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 9:46 AM ET #64

    Market moving up again..an_happydude

     

     honestly think we are going in the right direction now.. we will have a few more downturns and then I think the blast off will begin!!! Again I’m not a financial advisor but smart money says to buy any more dips in the coming month and you will be sitting VERY NICE !!!  Through this thread , I gave out some “take a looks” , well continue looking bigsmile

     

    Just make sure you don’t get caught in the CRAP that is out there.  Check market caps and history.  That tells the whole story. I wish I could tell you exactly what to buy but I’m not trained to do that .. the writing is on the wall though…nobody knows 100% by any means but you can get good reads off popularity and history.. I do think a lot of the big names that went high in the last bull cycle will not do as good ( still will do decent, I own a few )  as the “good” narrative coins that will take off in this one.  IMO

    Reply

    Market moving up again..an_happydude

     

     honestly think we are going in the right direction now.. we will have a few more downturns and then I think the blast off will begin!!! Again I’m not a financial advisor but smart money says to buy any more dips in the coming month and you will be sitting VERY NICE !!!  Through this thread , I gave out some “take a looks” , well continue looking bigsmile

     

    Just make sure you don’t get caught in the CRAP that is out there.  Check market caps and history.  That tells the whole story. I wish I could tell you exactly what to buy but I’m not trained to do that .. the writing is on the wall though…nobody knows 100% by any means but you can get good reads off popularity and history.. I do think a lot of the big names that went high in the last bull cycle will not do as good ( still will do decent, I own a few )  as the “good” narrative coins that will take off in this one.  IMO

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 9:52 AM ET #65

    FYI 

     

    PEPE

    still has a 10% downside for the month.  The market is closing the gap quick though .. we were down 30-50% at one point but those dips got eaten up.  Still some good value until the next small dip 

    Reply

    FYI 

     

    PEPE

    still has a 10% downside for the month.  The market is closing the gap quick though .. we were down 30-50% at one point but those dips got eaten up.  Still some good value until the next small dip 

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 11:36 AM ET #66

    Probably 4 years ago I kinda looked around a little but its just too dicey even for me, I just didnt get into the risk coin stuff it all looks like full risk and little security so probably for the better I didnt even tempt myself and look.

    Markets did not like the CPI today, that impact is on risk assets so that means BTC. I see it dropped almost 2k from the highs earlier on the MtGox and Germany selling the seized BTC stash excuse. I dont know I lean more towards the BTC fall about there being easy ETF and futures manipulation..now firms can flip futures contracts and short very very liquid ETFs to manipulate BTC and not even have to own or short crypto at all.

    Reply

    Probably 4 years ago I kinda looked around a little but its just too dicey even for me, I just didnt get into the risk coin stuff it all looks like full risk and little security so probably for the better I didnt even tempt myself and look.

    Markets did not like the CPI today, that impact is on risk assets so that means BTC. I see it dropped almost 2k from the highs earlier on the MtGox and Germany selling the seized BTC stash excuse. I dont know I lean more towards the BTC fall about there being easy ETF and futures manipulation..now firms can flip futures contracts and short very very liquid ETFs to manipulate BTC and not even have to own or short crypto at all.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 11, 2024 - 1:39 PM ET #67

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah BTC and a bunch of others are moving down .. it’s part of it.  The majority of what I have are good..  so I’m a little over even for day from 5% up ..  BTC and ETH are more of a savings account for me .. I actually “hide” them on my wallets .. because I know at end of cycle what it will be.  YES they impact the market but I’m diverse through really good projects… I have 3 parts to my portfolio :

     

    start ups -  I pretty much stay down on those as a overall .. those are 5%-10% of my portfolio .. those are my long term lottery tickets if they come in.  

    my main lineup -  I don’t want to say exactly what they are so I’m not “influencing” people to buy them .. but it’s not rocket science to figure them out.. the month or two overall hasn’t been great but up enormously yrs and Q3-4 of 23..  plus they will be at ATHs again in near future.  If not , I know what to do to get out with huge gains ..

     

    BTC/ETH-  already mentioned that ..  just a savings with long term interest IMO

     

    SOL/BNB/AVAX etc-   Are in the same category as BTC and ETH in a way .. not as heavy for a savings account but they are chain/net/alt that fall into that category ..

     

     

    So BTC may be down and overall may be teetering but as a whole , I’m fine and most strategic people are doing well.. obviously there are “days” when it’s not but the bigger pic is great ..

     

    Im sure with BTC moving down trend , we may head into weekend down on it but I hope it does..  can buy more before these kind of prices cease to exist for another year or so …BUT I still firmly believe that we are heading in right direction ..GOX is my only concern but even at that it will be brief and create better opportunities to buy IMO … 

     

    as funny as it sounds , I would take a 50% cut in port right now for huge buying opportunities..because it comes back with a thunderan_woo

     

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     Yeah BTC and a bunch of others are moving down .. it’s part of it.  The majority of what I have are good..  so I’m a little over even for day from 5% up ..  BTC and ETH are more of a savings account for me .. I actually “hide” them on my wallets .. because I know at end of cycle what it will be.  YES they impact the market but I’m diverse through really good projects… I have 3 parts to my portfolio :

     

    start ups -  I pretty much stay down on those as a overall .. those are 5%-10% of my portfolio .. those are my long term lottery tickets if they come in.  

    my main lineup -  I don’t want to say exactly what they are so I’m not “influencing” people to buy them .. but it’s not rocket science to figure them out.. the month or two overall hasn’t been great but up enormously yrs and Q3-4 of 23..  plus they will be at ATHs again in near future.  If not , I know what to do to get out with huge gains ..

     

    BTC/ETH-  already mentioned that ..  just a savings with long term interest IMO

     

    SOL/BNB/AVAX etc-   Are in the same category as BTC and ETH in a way .. not as heavy for a savings account but they are chain/net/alt that fall into that category ..

     

     

    So BTC may be down and overall may be teetering but as a whole , I’m fine and most strategic people are doing well.. obviously there are “days” when it’s not but the bigger pic is great ..

     

    Im sure with BTC moving down trend , we may head into weekend down on it but I hope it does..  can buy more before these kind of prices cease to exist for another year or so …BUT I still firmly believe that we are heading in right direction ..GOX is my only concern but even at that it will be brief and create better opportunities to buy IMO … 

     

    as funny as it sounds , I would take a 50% cut in port right now for huge buying opportunities..because it comes back with a thunderan_woo

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2024 - 12:34 PM ET #68

    Some small profits are turning today…

    BTC is itching back to the 60k level.  That will be the key point IMO.. if it can fight to stay over that then next week will start off good..just for greed , I would like another good buying opportunity but who knows …

     

     

    Reply

    Some small profits are turning today…

    BTC is itching back to the 60k level.  That will be the key point IMO.. if it can fight to stay over that then next week will start off good..just for greed , I would like another good buying opportunity but who knows …

     

     

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2024 - 12:41 PM ET #69

    FYI

     

    The “Matt Furie” characters are the big winners lately..

     

    that’s your :

     

    Brett

    Pepe

    Floppy

    Flappy

    Wolf

    MATT

    Wat

     

     

    Keep your eyes on them if you are into memes..  I have a few of those for surean_wink .. I wouldn’t suggest just blindly getting into stuff but do your research..Make SURE you copy the correct contracts .. tons of fakes.. check the MCs and verify contract numbers .. charts tell the story 

     

    Again I’m not a financial guru.. so do your research.. I would post some links but we can’t post outside stuff..

    Reply

    FYI

     

    The “Matt Furie” characters are the big winners lately..

     

    that’s your :

     

    Brett

    Pepe

    Floppy

    Flappy

    Wolf

    MATT

    Wat

     

     

    Keep your eyes on them if you are into memes..  I have a few of those for surean_wink .. I wouldn’t suggest just blindly getting into stuff but do your research..Make SURE you copy the correct contracts .. tons of fakes.. check the MCs and verify contract numbers .. charts tell the story 

     

    Again I’m not a financial guru.. so do your research.. I would post some links but we can’t post outside stuff..

     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 13, 2024 - 2:30 PM ET #70

    I added more IBIT on friday, I saw that the Germany selling was getting done and that takes pressure off BTC and might be a reason it can move higher. I sold some CCs on a miner for a one day expiry on Friday and it moved well past my strike so now I will have to re-buy the shares again and hope I get the opportunity.

    Look at the BTC chart, that 3-4x top at 73k is going to be a big deal to get through, these ETFs (like IBIT) has given institutions the ability to short BTC with little cost and easy execution..I think that alone has been why BTC has not moved to new highs.

    Reply

    I added more IBIT on friday, I saw that the Germany selling was getting done and that takes pressure off BTC and might be a reason it can move higher. I sold some CCs on a miner for a one day expiry on Friday and it moved well past my strike so now I will have to re-buy the shares again and hope I get the opportunity.

    Look at the BTC chart, that 3-4x top at 73k is going to be a big deal to get through, these ETFs (like IBIT) has given institutions the ability to short BTC with little cost and easy execution..I think that alone has been why BTC has not moved to new highs.

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2024 - 10:04 PM ET #71

    @wallstreetcappers

     peace_5

    Reply

    @wallstreetcappers

     peace_5

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 14, 2024 - 10:08 PM ET #72

    Getting a little steam going …

    I still see us dipping some more so pick and choose those buying opportunities.  I would not buy right now while it’s going  up … if anything , take a little profit .. then buy back in when it dips for good DCAan_cheers

     

    The ideal spot is read the chart and figure out where the bottom is..  try to get it as close to where you think it bottoms at .. 

    Reply

    Getting a little steam going …

    I still see us dipping some more so pick and choose those buying opportunities.  I would not buy right now while it’s going  up … if anything , take a little profit .. then buy back in when it dips for good DCAan_cheers

     

    The ideal spot is read the chart and figure out where the bottom is..  try to get it as close to where you think it bottoms at .. 

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2024 - 11:05 AM ET #73

    moneybagnew_wink_grin

    Reply

    moneybagnew_wink_grin

     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18772
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2024 - 11:06 AM ET #74

    Take profits if you are in !!!

     

    These are the days you do this for..an_woo

    Reply

    Take profits if you are in !!!

     

    These are the days you do this for..an_woo

     
     
    wallstreetcappers
    wallstreetcappers
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2003
    Posts: 58428
    Posted: Jul. 15, 2024 - 11:55 AM ET #75

    So what are you taking profits on? The one I am in I am waiting for a retest of the highs, this move is ok but looking for more than 10% or so that it is up since I bought in.

    Reply

    So what are you taking profits on? The one I am in I am waiting for a retest of the highs, this move is ok but looking for more than 10% or so that it is up since I bought in.

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 345 ... 232425 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,818
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,578
    • MLB Playoffs 16,083
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,101
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,367
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,224
    • Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
    • HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.